• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Name teams to beat thats in your conference or teams to beat in the whole 3a

Started by 501Arkansas, December 22, 2017, 10:25:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

501Arkansas

With the blended confs 3a/4a Jonesboro Westside and Osceola are tough ball teams. Westside beat Osceola few days ago in the NEA Tournmant without Osceola leading scorer Dantae Adams. Once osceola get things really rolling they will be tough to beat. What you guys schools looking like? Lets get it rolling

CTEPirateFan

Drew Central Boys in the 8-3A has been playing fantastic basketball. Their only loss is to Valley Springs. They have wins over 4A teams such as Pea Ridge, Monticello, Warren (without football players so we'll see what happens on the 2nd), Hamburg and an improved Crossett team. Not mention wins over decent 1A teams in Guy Perkins and Dermott. Our blended portion of the schedule ends early January with the end of our schedule being played against our conference. The DC/McGehee matchups should decide the conference unless someone slips up. The only sad thing is all the boys teams dropped out of the Southeast Arkansas Holiday Tournament so they have the whole break off.

whsbballfan

Thanks for the respect 501 but don't get on here and spread untruths.  Adams did play shortly in the first half before leaving the court and returning  for the second half.  If we want to tell everybody the whole story and not just one sides' perspective,  three of Westside's starters were on the bench in foul trouble most of the second quarter. Lastly,  Osceola is a very good team but it's a shame some people have to get on here and make excuses when they get beat.   

CoolBreeze

501Arkansas

Quote from: whsbballfan on December 23, 2017, 08:46:57 am
Thanks for the respect 501 but don't get on here and spread untruths.  Adams did play shortly in the first half before leaving the court and returning  for the second half.  If we want to tell everybody the whole story and not just one sides' perspective,  three of Westside's starters were on the bench in foul trouble most of the second quarter. Lastly,  Osceola is a very good team but it's a shame some people have to get on here and make excuses when they get beat.
Not making any excuses its just the truth. I gave you guys your credit nothing to be crying about whs. Great game and team you guys gave

whsbballfan

Believe me.  No crying here.  Just have to give some perspective from the other side.  Don't want all the readers  thinking the win was because of one kid not playing a portion of the game.

ISU7

Quote from: whsbballfan on December 23, 2017, 08:46:57 am
Lol so true. He gotcha 501.

501Arkansas

Quote from: whsbballfan on December 23, 2017, 12:16:20 pm
Believe me.  No crying here.  Just have to give some perspective from the other side.  Don't want all the readers  thinking the win was because of one kid not playing a portion of the game.
Good deal, we'll see how it goes on the 12th of January

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on December 24, 2017, 01:37:08 pm
Lol so true. He gotcha 501.
Lol i just like to spice things up my man. Basketball thread is kinda boring unlike the football thread lol but we will see how things go on  January 12th

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on December 24, 2017, 02:33:10 pm
Lol i just like to spice things up my man. Basketball thread is kinda boring unlike the football thread lol but we will see how things go on  January 12th
Lol IKR. Good luck 501 8)

JacketDad

Quote from: CoolBreeze on December 23, 2017, 10:11:19 am
Tuckerman!
Tuckerman lost to a very good Brookland team in the NEA Tourney 43-40.  Great defensive game but Tuckerman had plenty of chances.  If they would have connected on 50% of their free throws they prob would have won the game.

Fatbackhawgballz

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: CTEPirateFan on December 22, 2017, 10:53:49 pm
Drew Central Boys in the 8-3A has been playing fantastic basketball. Their only loss is to Valley Springs. They have wins over 4A teams such as Pea Ridge, Monticello, Warren (without football players so we'll see what happens on the 2nd), Hamburg and an improved Crossett team. Not mention wins over decent 1A teams in Guy Perkins and Dermott. Our blended portion of the schedule ends early January with the end of our schedule being played against our conference. The DC/McGehee matchups should decide the conference unless someone slips up. The only sad thing is all the boys teams dropped out of the Southeast Arkansas Holiday Tournament so they have the whole break off.
Warren is a lot better with Burks and other football players, look forward to Drew Central and Mcgehee games.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas