• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle vs White County Central

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, December 20, 2017, 12:19:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Is this game Thursday the 21? And is it at W.C.C?

Ctucker

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Ctucker

Really not sure I will try to find out

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ctucker on December 20, 2017, 12:57:44 pm
Really not sure I will try to find out

Ok. I just text you at the number I had for you.

RedWolf275

I'm guessing Bohanon is done at Earle?

Dogg

Earle will only bring 6 WCC the other 8 will be playing in the Briacrest Xmas tournament.

Ctucker

Mr. Trill

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on December 20, 2017, 05:41:34 pm
Earle will only bring 6 WCC the other 8 will be playing in the Briacrest Xmas tournament.

That would be an Earle move. Petty 💩💩💩💩

Dogg

December 20, 2017, 06:28:51 pm #10 Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 06:41:07 pm by Dogg
Petty coming from you. Murray is getting 12 kids ready to unleash 40 minutes of heck on the court. Rules require you start the game with 5. 6 is enough.

Ctucker

Can't believe WCC coach knows about it!

Dogg

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 20, 2017, 06:19:21 pm
That would be an Earle move. Petty 💩💩💩💩
[/quote
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Pick_DA_EAGLES

December 20, 2017, 07:16:13 pm #13 Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 07:25:52 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Dogg on December 20, 2017, 06:28:51 pm
Petty coming from you. Murray is getting 12 kids ready to unleash 40 minutes of heck on the court. Rules require you start the game with 5. 6 is enough.

Well I was coming to watch Earle again,  but if they are doing that,  I think I will stay home. They really doing that Dogg?

Ctucker

Wasn't Earle taken over by state for financial distress

Dogg

December 20, 2017, 07:27:29 pm #15 Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 07:30:54 pm by Dogg
Played Haywood Tn tonight and lost by 8. Will play Briarcrest tomorrow and WCC. Scheduling conflict and couldn't get out of it. Murray doesn't care about regular season non conference games. He uses those to get tournament ready. He won't bring a post player to WCC, they will be in Memphis battling tall timber's.

Ctucker

Quote from: Dogg on December 20, 2017, 07:27:29 pm
Played Haywood Tn tonight and lost by 8. Will play Briarcrest tomorrow and WCC. Scheduling conflict and couldn't get out of it. Murray doesn't care about regular season non conference games. He uses those to get tournament ready. He won't bring a post player to WCC, they will be in Memphis battling tall timber's.
WCC coach says he has no ideal about what your talking about

Dogg

It doesn't matter if he knows or not. Go look on Max Preps or Briarcrest Christian School website. Earle Boys and Girls both play Briarcrest tomorrow night. Girls beat Fayette by almost 60. Murray bringing 6 to WCC tomorrow

Dogg

Quote from: Ctucker on December 20, 2017, 08:23:39 pm
WCC coach says he has no ideal about what your talking about
You're right I was wrong he's brining 8

Ctucker

Ctucker

Dogg

December 20, 2017, 09:01:12 pm #21 Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 09:02:54 pm by Dogg
Murray coached tonight. Assistant will be at Briarcrest with 12 of them tomorrow and Murray will be at WCC with the other 8

Ctucker

It can't be that hard to look at a calendar and not double book games!

Dogg

Can't play but 5 players at a time. What's the problem?

Ctucker

I just figured when we scheduled it it was for yalls whole team!

Dogg

Quote from: Ctucker on December 20, 2017, 09:05:25 pm
I just figured when we scheduled it it was for yalls whole team!
Those 8 that Murray brings will be enough. Murray is getting ready for a title run, plus his starting pg is out with a concussion and another guard is dealing with a very sick parent. He had enough to compete.

Ctucker

Quote from: Dogg on December 20, 2017, 09:23:56 pm
Those 8 that Murray brings will be enough. Murray is getting ready for a title run, plus his starting pg is out with a concussion and another guard is dealing with a very sick parent. He had enough to compete.
So how bad y'all gonna beat us with them 8!

Dogg

Quote from: Ctucker on December 20, 2017, 09:27:16 pm
So how bad y'all gonna beat us with them 8!
probably won't you never know but they will come an compete. Got Bentonville next week in the first rd of a tournament in Harrison. Earle plays whomever, wherever, whenever!! Come February the Dogs will be rolling and trying to 3peat!! Probably have the best shooting guard and small forward combo in the state. 6-3 Doolittle and 6-6 Smith

Ctucker

Quote from: Dogg on December 20, 2017, 09:32:55 pm
probably won't you never know but they will come an compete. Got Bentonville next week in the first rd of a tournament in Harrison. Earle plays whomever, wherever, whenever!! Come February the Dogs will be rolling and trying to 3peat!! Probably have the best shooting guard and small forward combo in the state. 6-3 Doolittle and 6-6 Smith
I know Earle is good are coach will play anybody too! Just wanted to see yalls whole team but it really doesn't matter now like you said!

Dogg

We play a home and home. WCC will come to Earle in February. Wear some shorts and a T-shirt because it will be about 100 degrees inside and the place will be standing room only with the fans on Krunk all night!!

Ctucker

Quote from: Dogg on December 20, 2017, 09:53:31 pm
We play a home and home. WCC will come to Earle in February. Wear some shorts and a T-shirt because it will be about 100 degrees inside and the place will be standing room only with the fans on Krunk all night!!
Yes I heard it was hot in there!I probally want make it because of work.I was going to leave Early tomorrow to watch game but not now since y'all not bringing whole team!

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on December 20, 2017, 07:27:29 pm
I've seen several teams do that during the holiday tournament season...pretty much every year at the Pine Bluff tourny there are split teams.

Mr. Trill

That's the Coach Murray I know. He's too smart. Like he said above, Murray don't care if he .236 record (sarcasm) he only cares about 1 🏆

NEark tigers

Ctucker

Will we can only afford one coach so we have to play together all the time can't split them up! But maybe that's why we're not in financial distress!

RedWolf275

Pit Bull

Quote from: Ctucker on December 21, 2017, 10:29:02 am
Will we can only afford one coach so we have to play together all the time can't split them up! But maybe that's why we're not in financial distress!

Get em in now.

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on December 21, 2017, 10:29:02 am
Dang,  even we have asst coaches.

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on December 21, 2017, 01:27:58 pm
[/quote We don't have football and our coach does ok by his self coaches have done it for years! And you would think if state took your school over because of money they wouldn't be taking buses to different places on same night!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

We don't have an assistant either. 🤔🤔

HoopKing

Carlisle just got one that works for boys and girls.  I think he might be the first one in school history

Ctucker

Quote from: HoopKing on December 21, 2017, 02:50:25 pm
Carlisle just got one that works for boys and girls.  I think he might be the first one in school history
There is several now doing this! I don't know if it's good or bad but if  they can do the job it saves money.

dentist15

Quote from: Ctucker on December 21, 2017, 02:12:20 pm
our coach does ok by his self coaches have done it for years!

We had an assistant at Cedarville when I was in high school, and he was next to useless. Only showed up for practice and/or games about 20% of the time.....So I agree, coaches can very easily do their job without assistants, and in many cases, can probably do it better.

Dogg

Quote from: Ctucker on December 21, 2017, 02:12:20 pm
Quote from: MomaLion on December 21, 2017, 01:27:58 pm
[/quote We don't have football and our coach does ok by his self coaches have done it for years! And you would think if state took your school over because of money they wouldn't be taking buses to different places on same night!
If we didn't have money, we would not be breaking ground on a new elementary school in February.  Fiscal distress doesn't mean you don't have money. Earle is on fiscal distress for misappropriating title 1 funds and poor accounting practices.

Ctucker

So y'all are blowing the money y'all do have is a better way of describing it

Dogg

Call it whatever you like it, school is in session, and Bulldogs going for a 3peat and the girls could win another one.

Ctucker

Y'all got any 5th year seniors on the basketball team

Dogg

I don't think so but I'll check. I can tell you what we do have though.
9 of these below
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 and will be getting 2 of the next 3

Don't have any of those in Judsonia do you

Ctucker

Quote from: Dogg on December 21, 2017, 04:26:45 pm
I don't think so but I'll check. I can tell you what we do have though.
9 of these below
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 and will be getting 2 of the next 3

Don't have any of those in Judsonia do you
Don't have any ideal what judsonia has they are part of Riverview but we don't have any at WCC but we're getting better every year.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas