• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bohannon to announce the 19th @ 2p.m

Started by bigbrew25, December 15, 2017, 06:32:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbrew25

couch-coach06

HG Hornet

IF..........Arkansas is ever gonna improve, we've got to keep our good local talent here.  Hoping the new coach up there can keep 'em at home and get us back on track!  With that being said, I don't know Mr. Bohannon and his family and I hope he does whatever is best for him.  I just hope he doesn't do the three or four different hats deal where he  acts like he's gonna put one on, then at the last second takes it off for another.  That's in poor taste, in my opinion.

BigLion10

I honestly think Bohannon will probably start next season if he commits. He is no doubt the best fit to run Morris's offense right now unless they get a transfer or something

sheepdawg92

I hope he go to Arkansas probably not according to my buddy he says there's still a chance for Arkansas but very slim that he goes.

beach bum

Jimbo Morphis

sheepdawg92

couch-coach06

WorkOrder

I hope he does what is best for him as a player/person.

The selfish side of me wants him to be a HOG, but they may not be what is best for that young man.

Whatever you choose to do young man, good luck.

couch-coach06

I'll admit im selfish I want him with the hog on the helment but I don't think it's selfish this system is perfect for him

sevenof400

Regardless of his decision, if he indeed intends to play football at the highest collegiate level he will likely ride the pine (if not redshirt) next year.  That's okay because everything does not have to be done in a day. 

sheepdawg92

Quote from: sevenof400 on December 15, 2017, 09:55:11 am
Regardless of his decision, if he indeed intends to play football at the highest collegiate level he will likely ride the pine (if not redshirt) next year.  That's okay because everything does not have to be done in a day.
The kid may start if he picks the right school i'm his biggest hater the Earle people will say lol. If he choice a school Arkansas, Memphis, or Louisville  I'm talk about the style of offense and who they have coming back he could be starting somewhere next year

beach bum

Quote from: sevenof400 on December 15, 2017, 09:55:11 am

Probably the best thing that will be written all day on here...

beach bum

Quote from: WorkOrder on December 15, 2017, 09:18:33 am
I hope he does what is best for him as a player/person.

The selfish side of me wants him to be a HOG, but they may not be what is best for that young man.

Whatever you choose to do young man, good luck.

+1

Bigboyodell

December 15, 2017, 10:51:13 am #15 Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 10:53:13 am by Bigboyodell
If funny how so many ppl in the state of Arkansas bash this Gerry from day one this year. But still wants him to play for Hogs SMH. Y'all talk about him and his school every week. consistly you says his not D1 but now you hope he plays for the hogs get yourself together.

BigLion10

I think its more bashing the school than him, I haven't heard many negative comments about this young man

Bigboyodell

Quote from: BigLion10 on December 15, 2017, 10:56:29 am
I think its more bashing the school than him, I haven't heard many negative comments about this young man
Yea prolly right by not hearing but it's written on FF jus go back look at some Earle thread

mr.gametime

Quote from: BigLion10 on December 15, 2017, 10:56:29 am

Every team Earle beat...it seems like they had a salty poster...who says he's overrated and not a D1 QB...lol

bdubyab60

I remember Storey getting buried behind the Allens. Bohannon however is not Storey. The potential is there for both he and Nolan to be very good.

Just don't think other QB's that have been on the roster ever got the development or attention the Allens got while they were on the Hill

paraloma

Hgalum50

Champ74

Mr. Trill

IM the same as y'all said said, I also want him to be a Hog but I got a feeling Baylor is where he wants to be.

Champ74

December 15, 2017, 10:52:58 pm #24 Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 08:10:59 am by Champ74
Quote from: beach bum on December 15, 2017, 10:21:27 am
Probably the best thing that will be written all day on here...

Not at Memphis he'll go in as a True Freshman.

Dogg

It will not be the HOGS that's a definite!!
Lunney and Brett killed those chances months ago

Hornet4ever

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Dogg on December 16, 2017, 07:38:35 am
He should think about life after football. Being a star at Arkansas guarantees him a great living in this state if he gets a degree.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Dogg on December 16, 2017, 07:38:35 am
He should think about life after football. Being a star at Arkansas guarantees him a great living in this state if he gets a degree.

couch-coach06

I don't see how he can say the things he has said In recent interview and not be a hog ... If he really means what he has said he is a hog at heart !

Letmland

I fear Gerry Bohannon will be Ty Storied if he comes to Arkansas. Jerry Jones III has the QB job if he wants it.

mr.gametime

Quote from: Letmland on December 16, 2017, 09:42:45 am
I fear Gerry Bohannon will be Ty Storied if he comes to Arkansas. Jerry Jones III has the QB job if he wants it.

No he don't ...thats just for show, glamour, and politics.....he just wants his grandson to be able to say he played football at the University of Arkansas....he will never be the starter

Champ74

You've got to admit that it looks like it's his job if he wants it though.

couch-coach06

Quote from: Letmland on December 16, 2017, 09:42:45 am

You ever figure storey just ain't very dang good ?

RZback

bigbrew25

He just announced his final four:  arkansas,memphis,baylor, and indiana.

M.I. D

Quote from: bigbrew25 on December 16, 2017, 05:39:28 pm
He just announced his final four:  arkansas,memphis,baylor, and indiana.

If that's his final 4 I like Arkansas chances. Auburn had me worried.

couch-coach06

I can honestly say Arkansas is the best program in that final 4 lol looks like playing time is high on his wish list .. something those teams can probably offer

bigbrew25

Quote from: couch-coach06 on December 16, 2017, 07:00:19 pm
I can honestly say Arkansas is the best program in that final 4 lol looks like playing time is high on his wish list .. something those teams can probably offer
Playing time would be the only appeal to Indiana I could imagine.

couch-coach06

RZback

Quote from: couch-coach06 on December 16, 2017, 07:00:19 pm

The state of UA is hardly better than a team that just went 11-2.  At this point Arkansas isn't better than very many schools.  You can only hope it gets fixed in the next several years.

couch-coach06

I guess but it's still the SEC .. I think most people would consider it a better program also you know who your coach is gona be .. norvel will likely be gone soon from Memphis .. although personally I could understand him going there it's close too his home and he would most likely dominate

RZback

Quote from: couch-coach06 on December 16, 2017, 07:40:55 pm
I guess but it's still the SEC .. I think most people would consider it a better program also you know who your coach is gona be .. norvel will likely be gone soon from Memphis .. although personally I could understand him going there it's close too his home and he would most likely dominate

Bohannan is going to have to learn how to play college ball where the talent across the LOS is much better than he sees right now.  It is not going to just happen.  Domination may come one day but it won't be next year.

couch-coach06

Well you also have too understand that his O line will probably be much better in college ... Now with that being said yes I suspect he would need some years too develope most all qbs do

bdubyab60

Baylor has one freshman QB on the roster I believe with zero QB commits for 2018 and beyond. Instant playing time there.

As one of the Earle guys said Lunney and B.B. mishandled his recruiting from the beginning. Doesn't mean Morris didn't make an impression.

Arkansas has 3 QB's on the roster, Noland a firm commit, Bohannon offered and another Texas QB offered for 2018. That's a lot of competition at QB.

Whether it's here or anywhere else I hope he's successful

couch-coach06

I hope so too bdubya .. but I also think this shows that many of the SEC offers were for the athlete status .. I'm sure Gerry is confident enough In himself too feel he can win the job wherever .. or I would hope he is

bdubyab60

Mr. Trill

My prediction lies heavily on Baylor it's just a gut feeling. Baylor 60%, UA 30% and the other two share 10%.

Dogg

Quote from: Mr. Trill on December 17, 2017, 03:33:39 am
My prediction lies heavily on Baylor it's just a gut feeling. Baylor 60%, UA 30% and the other two share 10%.
Baylor 50% Memphis 50% and the other 2 0%

NEark tigers

Anywhere but Arkansas.....

#28MilesAway
#CoachNorvell

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas