• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3-4A

Started by bigchief72455, December 08, 2017, 09:30:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigchief72455

Looks like the Colts will bringing some new hardware to our conference next season. Looking forward to them coming up to 4A

bulldoghistorian

Rivercrest, Gosnell, Pokey, and Trumann all in the same conference starting next year. Reminds me of the old 3-3A. That should be a pretty competitive conference.

Trojanbird

Csa17

My stepson will graduate in may from trumann but I'm looking forward to catching some really good conference games next year I'm excited about our conference next year

bigchief72455

Tougher conference play will hopefully make fir some deeper runs in post season.

Paperman

3A-3 pretty much dominated the top teams in the 3-4a this season! I agree the Colts will make it a much tougher conference going forward!

elvis26

:D I totally agree bigchief!!!!!!

Ghs21

I think it will be gosnelll and rivercrest Gosnell is returning a lot! Wonder who Gosnell is going to replace for the non conference game! It would be awesome to see them play Blytheville

bigchief72455

Pocahontas will be bringing up a group next season that were 27-0 in jr. high. I think they will hold their own.

bigchief72455

I know Pocahontas is dropping Osceola from their nonconf and picking up Batesville SS.

ArkansasSportsFan

It'll be between Gosnell, Pocahontas, and Rivercrest for the top 3. Trumann, Westside, Brookland, and Highland will fight for those last 2 spots in the playoffs.

Ghs21

Does anybody know who Gosnell is picking up

bigchief72455

Quote from: Ghs21 on December 11, 2017, 01:25:45 pm
Does anybody know who Gosnell is picking up
Not sure. I think RC is getting Osceola.

luxora4life

Quote from: bigchief72455 on December 11, 2017, 02:35:33 pm
Not sure. I think RC is getting Osceola.

You can bet the farm on that.  #lookingfor9ndarow

bigchief72455

Quote from: ArkansasSportsFan on December 10, 2017, 11:50:16 pm
It'll be between Gosnell, Pocahontas, and Rivercrest for the top 3. Trumann, Westside, Brookland, and Highland will fight for those last 2 spots in the playoffs.
I see it this way as well. The top 3 will sort it all out among themselves. The 4 and 5 seed will be anyone's guess. Trumann and Westside are graduating most of their play makers. I see a fall off for them and the possibility of Brookland making a run at one of those spots. Highland has a lot to work out.

redandgray

Rivercrest is returning a lot too.  Should be a competitive conference next year. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas