• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Score thread

Started by HorseFeathers, November 27, 2017, 08:27:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

November 27, 2017, 08:27:20 pm Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 10:45:14 am by HorseFeathers
 :'(

thebigman3

Fountain Lake- 66
Guy-Perkins- 63
boys

BrakeCheck5

November 28, 2017, 03:53:02 pm #2 Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 03:54:59 pm by BrakeCheck5
Omaha Border Classic Monday Results:
Girls- Green Forest over Lead Hill
Berryville Over Kingston

Boys- Green Forest over Lead Hill
Kingston over Jasper

Tuesday Lineup: Dover Girls vs Bakersfield, MO
Western Grove Boys vs Dover
Omaha Girls vs Western Grove
Omaha Boys vs Mount Judea

oldfireguy

Boys: Western Grove 69  Dover  46  Final

HorseFeathers

Bomberman

From a friend at the game...  Norfork girls over Cotter  83-48

oldfireguy

Omaha girls 56 Western Grove 38 Final

thebigman3

Majorpain

BrakeCheck5

Jasper Sr Girls lose in an away game against Valley Springs 53-48

begpmat

Omaha Border Classic

Omaha Boys 83---Mt Judea 38

Mr. Basketball

Izard County Boys 68 Viola 42

BasketballNeverStops

Concord Girls-61 (10-2)
Bradford-24
Davis had 23.

Concord Boys-67 (9-3)
Bradford-57
Brock had 33.

thebigman3

Quote from: BasketballNeverStops on November 29, 2017, 01:03:39 am
Concord Girls-61 (10-2)
Bradford-24
Davis had 23.

Concord Boys-67 (9-3)
Bradford-57
Brock had 33.
Bradford boys good this year?

let-it-fly

Girls
Yellville 52
Alpena 50 F OT

Boys
Alpena 58
Yellville 55 F OT

Bomberman

Cotter boys beat Norfork 63-59 in OT

HorseFeathers

Quote from: let-it-fly on November 29, 2017, 07:41:24 am
Girls
Yellville 52
Alpena 50 F OT

Boys
Alpena 58
Yellville 55 F OT

Sounds like a fun night

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: thebigman3 on November 29, 2017, 11:25:52 pm
Nope😂
i watched them against Calico Rock and they actually have guys that can score this year they just aren't good enough to get over that hump for a few wins

thebigman3

From Tuesday night, but just found this out
Quitman-70
Sacred Heart-45
Boys

thebigman3

Guy-Perkins- 66
Wonderview- 58
St. Joseph Tournament
Boys

ErnestTBass

Quote from: thebigman3 on November 30, 2017, 09:21:36 am
Guy-Perkins- 66
Wonderview- 58
St. Joseph Tournament
Boys
Dang Wonderview must be pretty good! Top 10 consideration

begpmat

Omaha Border Classic

Omaha 74
Green Forest 33

HorseFeathers

County Line beat Pea Ridge in semis of Golden arrow classic 62-52

oldfireguy

Omaha Border Classic boys semis:
Western Grove 59  Kingston 47

Bomberman

Norfork girls over Viola 69-29

BasketballNeverStops

Concord Girls-53
Midland-41

Concord Boys-60
Midland-48

bscinar

December 02, 2017, 12:10:28 am #28 Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 12:22:28 am by bscinar
Bay Lady Jackets win over Pocahontas in OT at the Williams Baptist tournament 52-50 in a battle of defending State Champs -- fun game to watch.

thebigman3

Guy Perkins 92
Sacred Heart 81
Score was 90-66 when Guy took out their starters and put the subs in and Scared heart left all their starters in... Lost some respect for Sacred Heart coach tonight with that. Cause he also called timeout with 1.2 seconds to draw up a play to score?

BannerChaser95

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 02, 2017, 12:48:53 am
Guy Perkins 92
Sacred Heart 81
Score was 90-66 when Guy took out their starters and put the subs in and Scared heart left all their starters in... Lost some respect for Sacred Heart coach tonight with that. Cause he also called timeout with 1.2 seconds to draw up a play to score?
these dang coaches playing till the end disgust me.

BannerChaser95

Kirby girls 44
Caddo hills 40

Kirby 67
Caddo hills 31

no mascot

Big man are u being serious or is that satire? I can't tell sometimes on this site because some of the serious statements made are so goofy.

NativeTexan

December 02, 2017, 09:32:34 am #33 Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 10:37:07 am by NativeTexan
Boys
Hillcrest 68
Ridgefield 60

James had a good game as usual scoring around 25 points, but Ridgefield has this Burnet kid that's like 6'5" or 6'6' that drilled five three-pointers in the last three minutes to make it interesting. He ended up with 26.

Girls
Hillcrest 62
Ridgefield 30

Average game for the Screamin Eagles, nothing too impressive this season especially for their schedule. I think they are like 4-9. Ridgefield starts a little freshman point guard. She's the real deal. She'll be fun to watch over the next few years.

Edited to add final scores.

Backboard Shattered

December 02, 2017, 09:45:42 am #34 Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 10:31:15 am by HorseFeathers
Quote from: thebigman3 on December 02, 2017, 12:48:53 am
Guy Perkins 92
Sacred Heart 81
I totally agree I can't stand coaches that try their best!  Chaps my hide!  I rather them just accept defeat.

thebigman3

Quote from: no mascot on December 02, 2017, 07:13:47 am
Big man are u being serious or is that satire? I can't tell sometimes on this site because some of the serious statements made are so goofy.
Im being serious. When their is 3 minutes of the game left and the dang D team is in the game and the others team has their starters in for what? Guy could've embarrassed that team even worse if they wanted too. This is just my point of view. I'm sure that coach has kids dying to play and in a game like that they should be able too. especially when it's already decided.

Backboard Shattered

I'm pretty sure Guy 2 years ago had Sacred down by around 40 and was still pressing.  Guy fans went nuts when they hit 100.  Ironic it was the same year Guy had zero All State kids.  I think they started 38-0 or something like that.  Really classy!  Lost a lil respect for those coaches that game

Backboard Shattered

If I was guestificating it was prob due to the other coaches having high moral standards.  Not jealous prob just didn't like being treated a certain way from other coaches!  I don't hate Guy at all have a few friends that live there but it's hard to respect some things there!  Carry on

ErnestTBass

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 02, 2017, 11:04:48 am
Im being serious. When their is 3 minutes of the game left and the dang D team is in the game and the others team has their starters in for what? Guy could've embarrassed that team even worse if they wanted too. This is just my point of view. I'm sure that coach has kids dying to play and in a game like that they should be able too. especially when it's already decided.
Called a coaching friend and here's what I got and I wasn't aware of this! Conferences have what they call a 10 point rule! Each victory carries a max of 10 points for seeding and bracket positions for district tournament! If I win by 83 I only get 10 points! Anything below 10 is the actual margin of victory! It is used for tie breaker purposes! Head to head first then total points of all wins up to 10 per victory! Sacred coach did the right thing for his team! If they score there and cut it to less than 10 it could potentially benefit them greatly! From what I've seen Sacreds coach is a classy stand up guy unlike well you know what I mean! Kudos to Sacreds coach trying to help his team

thebigman3

Quote from: ErnestTBass on December 02, 2017, 01:02:52 pm
Called a coaching friend and here's what I got and I wasn't aware of this! Conferences have what they call a 10 point rule! Each victory carries a max of 10 points for seeding and bracket positions for district tournament! If I win by 83 I only get 10 points! Anything below 10 is the actual margin of victory! It is used for tie breaker purposes! Head to head first then total points of all wins up to 10 per victory! Sacred coach did the right thing for his team! If they score there and cut it to less than 10 it could potentially benefit them greatly! From what I've seen Sacreds coach is a classy stand up guy unlike well you know what I mean! Kudos to Sacreds coach trying to help his team
I was aware of this rule, but I thought the same of Sacreds coach as well. Just didn't see the point in it last night. I guess if that was the case then so be it. Guy won by 11.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: ErnestTBass on December 02, 2017, 01:02:52 pm

Your coaching friend is behind.....unless the 5N actually plays everyone in their district this year

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: bscinar on December 02, 2017, 12:10:28 am
Bay Lady Jackets win over Pocahontas in OT at the Williams Baptist tournament 52-50 in a battle of defending State Champs -- fun game to watch.

Congrats to the Lady Jackets!!

Central Ark

Quote from: HorseFeathers on December 02, 2017, 03:01:16 pm
Your coaching friend is behind.....unless the 5N actually plays everyone in their district this year
But if they are seeding on a coaches meeting, an 11 point loss looks a lot better than a 30.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Central Ark on December 02, 2017, 03:33:37 pm
But if they are seeding on a coaches meeting, an 11 point loss looks a lot better than a 30.

Well....I can't argue that

thebigman3

Quote from: Central Ark on December 02, 2017, 03:33:37 pm
But it just shows up advance a 10 point win weather it's by 30 or 11. That's why I said that.

ErnestTBass

Quote from: HorseFeathers on December 02, 2017, 03:01:16 pm
Im pretty sure they do and it's wonderful to have actual friends in the business! I'll buy you a coke sometime and tell you all about it

BannerChaser95

begpmat

Border Classic tournament Championship Tonight.

Omaha 75
Western Grove 39

NativeTexan

Quote from: begpmat on December 02, 2017, 08:28:51 pm
Border Classic tournament Championship Tonight.

Omaha 75
Western Grove 39

How's Matlock and Stone this season?

begpmat

Matlock had normal night with 25 points and close to triple double. Stone was good also not sure how many, but probably 15 or 16.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas