• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Salem @ PW

Started by big E, November 11, 2017, 08:12:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

big E

Goose0

After that win PW should not be taken lightly and to top it off PW should have a chip on their shoulder from a couple years ago if not mistaken.  Salem skipped out on the scrimmage game at Palestine.  Correct me if wrong.

big E

That was last year we had went to Cedar ridge 2 years,ago then we went to Salem 2 years ago with cedar ridge us and Salem all 3 supposed to do the same scrimmage at Palestine and Salem was a no show.  Well they gotta come Friday have a safe trip hounds and welcome to the delta.

Greyhound#1

Greyhound#1

November 11, 2017, 10:20:44 am #4 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 11:04:25 am by Greyhound#1
If anyone knows not to take teams lightly come playoff time it's Salem.  If the team that showed up last night shows up this week then PW will in trouble.

mtindian42

way to go salem...not bad for a 5 seed in a weak 3 2A ::) keep it going...keep reping...

bdubyab60

Hopefully Salem gives the same effort And doesn't have a let down

Greyhound#1

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 11, 2017, 11:22:40 am
Hopefully Salem gives the same effort And doesn't have a let down

These boys are rejuvenated

littleman

PW beat  a real good Mt. Pine team last night, Salem beat a real good Hector team, its at PW, looking like rain that means the field could be sloppy, it was tore to pieces in the des arc game, pretty good last night, I thought PW did a great job on the Haywood kid, he had a few good runs but in the second half they himmed him up. See yall Friday.

big E

This could be another shootout.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

This may be the game I attend Friday night for 42 sports.

bdubyab60

Quote from: littleman on November 11, 2017, 04:28:28 pm
PW beat  a real good Mt. Pine team last night, Salem beat a real good Hector team, its at PW, looking like rain that means the field could be sloppy, it was tore to pieces in the des arc game, pretty good last night, I thought PW did a great job on the Haywood kid, he had a few good runs but in the second half they himmed him up. See yall Friday.
Real good. All the teams combined that MT. Pine beat had a combined 14 wins between them. PW should have won

big E

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 12, 2017, 02:46:53 pm
Real good. All the teams combined that MT. Pine beat had a combined 14 wins between them. PW should have won
And we did ,

bdubyab60

Quote from: big E on November 12, 2017, 03:06:53 pm
And we did ,
No sense I'm pumping it and making it seem like you beat a team that was "REALLY GOOD" though.

I'd expect more of a challenge from Salem if they give the same effort they did against Hector

big E

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Greyhound#1

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 12, 2017, 03:16:45 pm
No sense I'm pumping it and making it seem like you beat a team that was "REALLY GOOD" though.

I'd expect more of a challenge from Salem if they give the same effort they did against Hector

There won't be a team we played say Salem dont line up and give it everything.  So I wouldn't bank on that happening this Friday.  Yes we have had some x and o's along with some injuries this year but effort isn't a problem.  I wouldnt want to be a team playing Salem right now.

littleman

Load up, bring some folks with ya, lets play some football

big E

Game day Patriots.  Let's do this.

clt3205

Can the Hounds do it again? Should be a good one.

Champ74

Ricky Bobby

Hmmmmm... give me those Greyhounds by 2 home runs.

Donnie Jamon

Greyhound_Fan

FB post said 19-17 PW at the half.

Greyhound#1

bdubyab60

Greyhound#1

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas