• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Harmony Grove vs Clinton

Started by Moose, November 10, 2017, 11:53:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Moose

Moose

I say it's an upset in the making.

camo5257

Quote from: Moose on November 11, 2017, 12:39:32 am
I say it's an upset in the making.
No....  lolol harmony grove is a very sub-par team

Moose

Looked to me like Hoxie was sub par tonight.

camo5257

Quote from: Moose on November 11, 2017, 12:56:14 am
Looked to me like Hoxie was sub par tonight.
You're completely right, hoxie played terrible. Still got cheated out of numerous calls which ultimately costed them the game. Did you even watch the game?

Moose

I didn't, but they got the W away ,  and they'll beat Clinton next week.

Moneymike

Typical Hoxie fans... refs cheated.. blah blah... How does Hoxie lose to a school that has had football for like 7 years total?!? I read a post earlier that said HG would "be overwhelmed by Hoxie crowd (HG had more fans I heard) be outcoached... etc.. HG and Newport were the only 2 teams to win road games tonight... uhhh.... #toomuchforhoxie. look on the bright side... girls basketball starts Monday... 😂😂 Go Bobcats

Kobisnumberonefan

I have to say this was one of the best games of the year for HG.  All you guys talking about how the refs were unfair toward Hoxie, have a seat.  Cardinals were getting way more penalties assessed. But we weren't complaining (except on one or two of the calls).  The ref even made the band stop playing at one point.  How lame is that?  Cardinal fans were packed into the stands, loud, and excited to see their team in a playoff game for the second year in a row.  Clinton better not underestimate our boys, they have hearts as big as the moon!!

CoolBreeze

How about reserving this thread for a discussion of HHG vs. Clinton? The Hoxie game is over, and it is what it is.

That said, Clinton should handle the Cardinals with ease. They may not, but they should.

Linebacker

I'm not real sure who will win this game? I haven't seen Clinton play? I'm gonna say Haskell wins this one  ;D

camo5257

November 11, 2017, 02:35:20 pm #10 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 02:38:55 pm by camo5257
Quote from: Moneymike on November 11, 2017, 01:58:23 am
Typical Hoxie fans... refs cheated.. blah blah... How does Hoxie lose to a school that has had football for like 7 years total?!? I read a post earlier that said HG would "be overwhelmed by Hoxie crowd (HG had more fans I heard) be outcoached... etc.. HG and Newport were the only 2 teams to win road games tonight... uhhh.... #toomuchforhoxie. look on the bright side... girls basketball starts Monday... 😂😂 Go Bobcats
XDXD all i'll say is don't show up to Clinton next friday. And do you mean the corning bobcats? I heard they got brand new orange jerseys when they played hoxie on week 10

BannerMountainMan

I've pondered on this game for a long while..well actually since just last night when I found out we are playing Harpers Cove, they did a pretty good job on beating Foxie Friday night but their dreams are gonna die, I got Clinton winning 34-20

Moose

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 12, 2017, 02:52:39 pm
I've pondered on this game for a long while..well actually since just last night when I found out we are playing Harpers Cove, they did a pretty good job on beating Foxie Friday night but their dreams are gonna die, I got Clinton winning 34-20

You might ought to ponder a bit more, cause Clitton is about to have their hands full with them birds.

dragondad

Moneymike

I'm just for anyone that plays Hoxie... home of the hillbilly

Williebe147

Quote from: Moose on November 11, 2017, 01:19:13 am
I didn't, but they got the W away ,  and they'll beat Clinton next week.

Sorry but Clinton will have the clock running in the 2nd half. HHG will be saying what happened. Clinton 49 HHG 13.

Moneymike

And Hoxie will have already turned their stuff in... and moved on to.... girls basketball?!? That's the only program worth anything now

Yellowjacket$$$

Power running game against a spread . Should be a fun game

AmericanMan30

I've watched both teams play, if both play to abilities Clinton should dominate. HHG defense won't be able to stop Clinton, no one has looking at all other scores. But if Clinton takes them lightly, and doesn't show up, HHG has the talent to pull an upset.

Yellowjacket$$$

Yellowjackets no doubt are talented.. still lots of doubters . Yellowjackets need to prove it on the field . Time for the yellowjackets to silence the the doubters

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Yellowjacket$$$ on November 13, 2017, 11:08:25 am
Yellowjackets no doubt are talented.. still lots of doubters . Yellowjackets need to prove it on the field . Time for the yellowjackets to silence the the doubters
I agree. If they want to prove that the 1-3A is not the perennial doormat many believe, and which was supported by last year's playoff results, they must buckle down and make a deep run in the playoffs.

Untimeddown

Coach Paul Kelly saves his job with another post season win.  I believe that he has done an outstanding job following the legend.

flow51

Calley.... Paul Calley Is his name and I don't think his job at Haskell has ever been in question...

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: flow51 on November 13, 2017, 12:32:30 pm
Calley.... Paul Calley Is his name and I don't think his job at Haskell has ever been in question...
why would a guy that just got their be in jeopardy after coming from a 7a school 

Moneymike

"Clinton will have the clock running in the 2nd half" 😂😂 Hoxie fans looked past them too... aaaand their season came to a screeching halt.. (Still hilarious) They have a former college coach as the OC.. (Easterling is his name I think) a former 7A head coach with over 100 career wins at the highest HS level and a DC who has been at multiple schools with a trail of success... After this week, the Cardinals of Haskell will pull the upset by 9...

Red Devil Dad

I got to wish some good luck to HHG in this one, your team earned my respect last year in the 2nd round when you came to Atkins.  Gave us one heck of a game, and one of the best high school games I've ever watched.  Glad we're not matched up again this year in the 2nd round. 

Moose

HHG can be very competitive.  I'll say what I said last week.  Only losses were to Prescott, GR, and 4A FL.  Probably the best team Clinton has seen all year.

Jacketman65

The season will continue, Jackets by 13!  Too much talent here.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Moneymike on November 11, 2017, 01:58:23 am

One of the most asinine statements ever, and it keeps getting repeated. The kids on the football team that has been around for "only" seven years has the same experience as the kids playing on the team that has been around 50 years.

whippersnapper

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 17, 2017, 05:46:18 pm
One of the most asinine statements ever, and it keeps getting repeated. The kids on the football team that has been around for "only" seven years has the same experience as the kids playing on the team that has been around 50 years.
7th, 8th, Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior...6 years. And to the coaching, Paul Calley is one of the best coaches in the state, especially along the offensive line.

Kobisnumberonefan

End of 1st quarter

Harmony Grove 7
Clinton 14

jackets101

Lost all respect for Haskell coaches. They need to control their hot head kids. Clinton is pounding the ball and Haskell can't hanndle it and resorts to acting childish

Harry Rex Vonner

BannerMountainMan

Clinton had 450+ rushing yards. Only threw the ball 4 times if that tells you something!! HOLY COW

BigManLittleFeet

Jacketman65

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 17, 2017, 10:56:14 pm
Clinton had 450+ rushing yards. Only threw the ball 4 times if that tells you something!! HOLY COW
Talk about ground and pound - It doesn't get much better than that!!!!!

Moneymike

November 18, 2017, 10:18:02 pm #36 Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 04:20:58 pm by Moneymike
Quote from: jackets101 on November 17, 2017, 09:19:41 pm
Lost all respect for Haskell coaches. They need to control their hot head kids. Clinton is pounding the ball and Haskell can't hanndle it and resorts to acting childish

How many games have you ever seen HG other than this one?!? are you insane... Clinton kids were loudmouthed and arrogant more from a fan perspective than HG... how do you lose respect for coaches you have no clue about. Not sure what they teach at those mountain snake charming churches in North Central Arkansas... but if you can tell me Clinton didn't act that way... You didnt watch the game... Go Bulldogs!!

thabeast428

Don't worry Jc will shut them up next week

All In

Just a bunch of silly loud mouths talking from both sides now. At this point all that matters is one thing and we can put this thread to rest hopefully. How is #3 doing from Haskel? Any word? Hard nosed player! Glad he is a junior so that he didn't go out like that. Prayers from Clinton

Beaver Fever

Quote from: Untimeddown on November 13, 2017, 12:06:51 pm
Coach Paul Kelly saves his job with another post season win.  I believe that he has done an outstanding job following the legend.

Looks like there might have been something to this post.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas