• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bearden at Foreman.

Started by Bearden_Bear72, November 10, 2017, 09:55:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Redzone

Quote from: bear for life on November 14, 2017, 11:23:19 am
what are u talking about I really wanna know
He's saying our running backs can throw and our quarterbacks can run. They're interchangeable. All of them.

bear for life

Quote from: Redzone on November 14, 2017, 04:12:51 pm
He's saying our running backs can throw and our quarterbacks can run. They're interchangeable. All of them.
OK got ya we seen it in film you rotate the qb position

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: Redzone on November 14, 2017, 04:12:51 pm
He’s saying our running backs can throw and our quarterbacks can run. They’re interchangeable. All of them.
And both of them together still aren't as good as Berry. The kid can play. And this is coming from someone who was brought up to strongly dislike the Bears.

couch-coach06

Well they can't throw it as good as berry .. I want disagree with that ...

couch-coach06

But either qb can throw it enough too make you regret loading the box 3 or 4 times a games .. that's really all you need in this offense

hornets23byers

Foreman with blowout win book it

Backwoods Bart

Any good places to eat in Foreman. I want to go where the locals hang out! Lol

couch-coach06

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 16, 2017, 09:41:09 am

The wooden spoon and southerlands both mom and pop type places excellent food ... Mike's back yard social club if u need a drink with your meal

Redzone

The Wooden Spoon next to Subway. Really good stuff! From burgers, steak, and Mexican food

couch-coach06

Well tommorow is the big day  anyone got any score prediction s? I'll take the home town gators 42 - 28

Redzone

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Redzone on November 16, 2017, 05:58:02 pm
54-28 Gators

You must have some relatives from McCrory, I swear I saw the same post/s last week!  ;) ;)

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 16, 2017, 06:51:46 pm
You must have some relatives from McCrory, I swear I saw the same post/s last week!  ;) ;)

But i forgot, your a better team than Mcrory so your predictions are accurate. I remember now! 
You guys

couch-coach06

With all do respect Mr. backwoods .. you have given up scores that resembled that prediction 3 times this year .. I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility to accur again .

bear for life

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 16, 2017, 07:09:14 pm
With all do respect Mr. backwoods .. you have given up scores that resembled that prediction 3 times this year .. I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility to accur again .
what was your score at mt.ida didn't u guys get beat by 40 also

bigboy77

couch-coach06

Quote from: bear for life on November 16, 2017, 07:11:32 pm
what was your score at mt.ida didn't u guys get beat by 40 also

36-7 I believe

couch-coach06

November 16, 2017, 07:19:13 pm #67 Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 07:21:47 pm by couch-coach06
And I'm not saying I agree with that score obviously i don't i predicted a 2 touchdown win.. I'm just saying it's not like a crazy how would that ever happen prediction.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 16, 2017, 07:19:13 pm
And I'm not saying I agree with that score obviously i don't i predicted a 2 touchdown win.. I'm just saying it's not like a crazy how would that ever happen prediction.
I said on Monday that I would pass on making a prediction for this game, but seeing some of these outrageous predictions for the Gators I think we'll go ahead and weigh in.
Not knocking the Gators, but Bearden has a far superior quarterback it's not even arguable.
that's all I need to say that Bearden will leave with the WIN! The Gators will be chasing Berry all night long. The Gators may get a chance, to meet the Bears backup quarterback. Pound-for-pound maybe the best player on the team, who is just a tenth grader.
So go ahead and pump that sunshine!

Bearden_Bear72

Looks like my Bears are the underdog again this week, but I got them by two touch downs.  Bearden 35 Foreman 21

couch-coach06

Was berry not the far superior quarter back when you got drummed by HG and rison.. was he not the far superior qb when you hung 8 pts on PC or even the loss too Hampton ?? I guess we will take our far inferior qb and run it down your throat all night and make ya like it !

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 16, 2017, 08:39:54 pm
Was berry not the far superior quarter back when you got drummed by HG and rison.. was he not the far superior qb when you hung 8 pts on PC or even the loss too Hampton ?? I guess we will take our far inferior qb and run it down your throat all night and make ya like it !

That's why we play the game
coach cough 00,
that's why we play the game!

Yogi bear

Hey Bart is lizabeth riding with you. Choot em lizabeth choot em.

Hgalum50

I am all for HG, but I will say this is the first time they have had pretty much everybody healthy all year. I honestly think  that they would have played those games closer if they had everybody.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Yogi bear on November 16, 2017, 09:00:45 pm
Hey Bart is lizabeth riding with you. Choot em lizabeth choot em.
Oh yeah!

couch-coach06

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 16, 2017, 09:04:23 pm
I am all for HG, but I will say this is the first time they have had pretty much everybody healthy all year. I honestly think  that they would have played those games closer if they had everybody.

I understand that HG but foreman isn't gona roll over just because they are healthy now and are from the Big bad 8

hornets23byers

Foreman wins 34 to 14 more speed kills .

Yogi bear

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 16, 2017, 09:04:23 pm

You are correct sir and if we win we may find out next round. Good luck tomorrow night Hornets.

Yogi bear

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 16, 2017, 09:15:47 pm
Foreman wins 34 to 14 more speed kills .

And you think Bearden doesn't have speed. Ha wrong sir.

paraloma

I don't know if the concession stand still sells them, but their burgers used to be awesome.

hornets23byers

4.29 speed real speed you will see soon

Hgalum50

Quote from: Yogi bear on November 16, 2017, 09:16:18 pm

You are correct sir and if we win we may find out next round. Good luck tomorrow night Hornets.
Thank you sir! I'm pulling for those Bears as much as it pains me to say that! Lol

tacklethis...

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 16, 2017, 09:30:33 pm
4.29 speed real speed you will see soon

Please don't start that. The kid will be the fastest on the field, fastest they have seen all year...but he's not 4.29...

bear for life

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 17, 2017, 05:16:12 am
Please don't start that. The kid will be the fastest on the field, fastest they have seen all year...but he's not 4.29...
I doubt he faster than those 2 from junction city

tacklethis...

Quote from: bear for life on November 17, 2017, 06:51:04 am
I doubt he faster than those 2 from junction city

Well he is the fastest man from Arkansas you have seen! Lol

couch-coach06

He will be the best athlete on the field .. unless we play Earle and that's pretty much not debatable .. now what that means idk

bear for life

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 17, 2017, 07:51:04 am
He will be the best athlete on the field .. unless we play Earle and that's pretty much not debatable .. now what that means idk
nope #3 for the away team will be the most athletic player on the field tonight your number 5 might be fastest that's about it

couch-coach06

Please tell me you will be at this game

hornets23byers

He was lasered twice at 4.28 then 4.29 at a combine a Little Rock so I'm going by facts not assumption. Who else wants to tell me I'm wrong the boy is fast. It's different than anyone else on the field . I seen him 40 yards from a mineral player and run him down and make him fumble at the one. Now if it was hand timed I wouldn't beleive it

couch-coach06

It wasn't a laser .. but he is very fast

tacklethis...

Only 8 players in the NFL combine have sub 4.3 times,..

hornets23byers

I understand I was just going by the article I had said laser so if you say he didn't he didn't you would know more than me since your from foreman

couch-coach06

Well the article I saw said hargraves was running a stop watch ..

hornets23byers

Well I was curious myself about a 4.29  I was like it can't be but hand timed. Then some folks at concession stand was talking bout it and I was like ok maybe he did . Anyways he's fast I beleive faster than Forbes was or right at it. Forbes just seemed more of a baller to me tho

couch-coach06

Forbes was skinny ... He never weighed over 170 lbs or so ... That's the biggest difference too me

stuck in between

As it has been stated many times over there is fast and then there is "football fast". You can run a sub 4.3 40 all day long, but if you do not know how to use that tool on the field then it's only good at a track meet. Now with that being said he is a very good athlete whose speed is just one of his talents. I'm not one to get hung up on this time or that time. The truest example I have seen of his speed was talked about previously by Hornet23Byers when he hawked Mineral's running back down after giving him a 7-yard head start. As impressive as it was to watch him catch the guy the part of it that impressed me the most was he had the presence of mind to strip the ball. Yes, his speed played a part in catching the guy, but his determination played a bigger part. Foreman is loaded with speed. #4 may not be as fast as Batey, but in my opinion is more elusive and he still has enough to break away from most. #3 is far from slow and just like Batey being "football fast" he is "football smart". My point being there are multiple threats on this team. If Bearden comes in focused on stopping #5 they will leave too many other options open. I'm not one to trash talk, Bearden has owned Foreman in previous playoff encounters, but tonight belongs to the Gators. For once they have the athletic advantage. I wish safe travels to Bearden's fans and team.

Ghostof64

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 17, 2017, 07:30:25 am
Well he is the fastest man from Arkansas you have seen! Lol
His times were faster last spring than the kid from Ida at the Meet of Champions?

Bearden_Bear72

I love it.  Game day baby. 

bear for life

Everyone talking about stopping Batey just curious about who gone stop our #3 # 6 # 9 in open field remember Batey can't cover them all

couch-coach06

Quote from: bear for life on November 17, 2017, 11:06:53 am
Everyone talking about stopping Batey just curious about who gone stop our #3 # 6 # 9 in open field remember Batey can't cover them all

Um by not letting them get in the open field?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas