• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bearden @ McCrory ..round 1

Started by mr.gametime, November 03, 2017, 10:42:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.gametime

This should be a very good game....Devin Taylor will probably be the best running back Bearden has played against all year..and on the other side Tyler Berry will hands down be the best QB McCrory has played against. I think this will start out as a "you score a touchdown, I score a touchdown type game." The turning point is going to be who defense steps up first and makes a big play or forces turnovers.  I'm not gone lie this game worries me, but im taking the Jags at home in a close one 36-32.

Bearden_Bear72

McCrory will probably take it sorry to say.  It will be a well fought game, but bearden line has shown inexperience last few games.  We will see if they can hold up

Old Scrapper

McCrory will beat Bearden by about the same score Rison and CHG did!

bear for life

Bearden has everyone back healthy we got all players back that we had out since week 2 that receiver Corp will be nasty only if our line can hold up I'm going to say Bearden in the upset 26 to 21 but will definitely let you know after tonight game against and good strong team

bear for life

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 03, 2017, 10:46:37 am
McCrory will beat Bearden by about the same score Rison and CHG did!
McCrory is not on the level rison and chg are on McCrory has # 7 and that's it we watched plenty of film on them trust me u will see next week

southarkdaddy

Bearden has to clinch the playoffs first. 

razorcardsfan11

Y'all do realize that If Bearden loses tonight by 2 points or more they aren't in the playoffs right? It's senior night at strong Bearden might not make the playoffs

bear for life

Quote from: razorcardsfan11 on November 03, 2017, 11:13:53 am
Y'all do realize that If Bearden loses tonight by 2 points or more they aren't in the playoffs right? It's senior night at strong Bearden might not make the playoffs
what sr night got to do with who win ??

mr.gametime

Quote from: razorcardsfan11 on November 03, 2017, 11:13:53 am

I didn't realize this oops..i jumped the gun on this thread...thought they had number 4 seed locked up

Bearden_Bear72

Very true.  Bearden needs to make it first

razorcardsfan11

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 03, 2017, 11:35:13 am
I didn't realize this oops..i jumped the gun on this thread...thought they had number 4 seed locked up
It could very well be Parker's chapel that McCroy will be playing in the first round. If strong wins by 2 or more tonight pc will be 4 and strong will be 5. Bearden wouldn't make it

HG Hornet

I have nothing at all against Strong as Coach Anthony is a friend of mine, but I surely hope that Bearden QB, Tyler Berry, gets to at least play in a playoff game in this, his senior season.  He's given it all he's got all season long and if the Bears are back healthy, they should get a chance to make some noise.  I predict that they will beat Strong tonight and earn a playoff spot.   

bear for life

Quote from: CHG Hornet on November 03, 2017, 12:16:26 pm
I have nothing at all against Strong as Coach Anthony is a friend of mine, but I surely hope that Bearden QB, Tyler Berry, gets to at least play in a playoff game in this, his senior season.  He's given it all he's got all season long and if the Bears are back healthy, they should get a chance to make some noise.  I predict that they will beat Strong tonight and earn a playoff spot.   
Bearden is healthy we got all our key starters back they haven't played sinceweek 2 if we had #7 against aa lot of teams I believe them losses might been and lot different 

Hgalum50

Quote from: bear for life on November 03, 2017, 12:40:48 pm
Bearden is healthy we got all our key starters back they haven't played sinceweek 2 if we had #7 against aa lot of teams I believe them losses might been and lot different
Well I finally agree with you on something. I think if Bearden was healthy they could be the 3 seed right now, but they weren't. I do believe Bearden wins this by at least 12. I also think Bearden will go to McCrory and give them a heck of a ball game.

bear for life

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 03, 2017, 12:49:37 pm
Well I finally agree with you on something. I think if Bearden was healthy they could be the 3 seed right now, but they weren't. I do believe Bearden wins this by at least 12. I also think Bearden will go to McCrory and give them a heck of a ball game.
well we had Hampton fasho very bad play calling cost us the game like usual

Hgalum50

Quote from: bear for life on November 03, 2017, 12:55:36 pm
well we had Hampton fasho very bad play calling cost us the game like usual
That always happens, can't do nothing but learn from the mistakes and move on.

dawgpound

Still can't believe y'all didn't grow a pass or kick a field goal on that goal line stand

mr.gametime

Quote from: bear for life on November 03, 2017, 11:02:49 am
McCrory is not on the level rison and chg are on McCrory has # 7 and that's it we watched plenty of film on them trust me u will see next week

Then you must have watched film against England,  Des Arc and Hazen...all the games BEFORE they moved T.j alford to Qb because every since they moved him to Qb he's been making teams pay every week for loading the box and keying in on #7...focus all your attention on number 7 if you want to and watch number 2 fake the handoff and bust a long touchdown run.

Old Scrapper

McCrory will beat Bearden by 24 to 32 points.

bear for life

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 03, 2017, 09:51:27 pm
Then you must have watched film against England,  Des Arc and Hazen...all the games BEFORE they moved T.j alford to Qb because every since they moved him to Qb he's been making teams pay every week for loading the box and keying in on #7...focus all your attention on number 7 if you want to and watch number 2 fake the handoff and bust a long touchdown run.
let's play ball we know you guys good and also about the qb change we ready to play may the best team win and shake hands afterwards 

mr.gametime

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 03, 2017, 10:07:08 pm

I hope so...lol...but i think it will be a much closer game than that.

bear for life

The bears love playing at McCrory being underdogs both times

mr.gametime

Quote from: bear for life on November 03, 2017, 10:07:30 pm
let's play ball we know you guys good and also about the qb change we ready to play may the best team win and shake hands afterwards

Ok...and make sure yall bring the whole town like yall did in 2009...lol...but really when Bearden came to McCrory for the playoff game in 2009 that was the most fans i have ever seen any visiting team bring to McCrory in all my years of watching football ...if you didnt know any better and just happen to walk in the stadium you would have been confused on which side was the home side..lol...but then again when you ranked number 1 in the state the fans will follow.

HG Hornet

Nope.  Bearden is better than that.

bear for life

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 03, 2017, 10:25:06 pm
Ok...and make sure yall bring the whole town like yall did in 2009...lol...but really when Bearden came to McCrory for the playoff game in 2009 that was the most fans i have ever seen any visiting team bring to McCrory in all my years of watching football ...if you didnt know any better and just happen to walk in the stadium you would have been confused on which side was the home side..lol...but then again when you ranked number 1 in the state the fans will follow.
lol we lost fans due to coaches but we still have decent few to fill up the bleachers 

bear for life

no way this game gone come to the wire close all thru offensive game

Old Scrapper

November 04, 2017, 07:10:31 am #26 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 07:16:06 am by Old Scrapper
Quote from: bear for life on November 04, 2017, 07:02:33 am
no way this game gone come to the wire close all thru offensive game
McCrory will have the game well in hand before the 4th quarter starts.

bear for life

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 04, 2017, 07:10:31 am
McCrory will have the game well in hand before the 4th quarter starts.
think I found another Bearden hater just be there and shut up and see

Old Scrapper

Quote from: bear for life on November 04, 2017, 07:49:41 am
think I found another Bearden hater just be there and shut up and see
im not a Bearden hater! I don't care for McCrory either, but I do know they are going to put you out of the playoffs. I do pull for my conference to do well, that doesn't make me a hater!

who-knew

I'm with you Old Scrappe, MC wins by 3 touchdowns

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: who-knew on November 04, 2017, 08:21:13 am
I'm with you Old Scrappe, MC wins by 3 touchdowns

Bearden showed signs last night of back when they played Hector. The offense of line is sputtering but showed glimpses of being able to get the job done. McCroy looks past Bearden, and you will be looking at basketball season.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 03, 2017, 12:49:37 pm

+1

MomaLion

McCrory won't look past anyone...i see McCrory winning easily.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 04, 2017, 08:42:02 am
Bearden showed signs last night of back when they played Hector. The offense of line is sputtering but showed glimpses of being able to get the job done. McCroy looks past Bearden, and you will be looking at basketball season.

If beardens o line sputters, any at all. It will get ugly in a hurry. Everyone talks about Taylor, the r.b., but that big ole boy on the line will spend as much time in the bears backfield as the q.b.. I would say he's the best lineman in the conference.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2017, 09:21:26 am
If beardens o line sputters, any at all. It will get ugly in a hurry. Everyone talks about Taylor, the r.b., but that big ole boy on the line will spend as much time in the bears backfield as the q.b.. I would say he's the best lineman in the conference.

Bearden has played a much tougher schedule this year than McCrory. McCrory has not played a physical defense like bearden will present.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 04, 2017, 09:29:46 am
Bearden has played a much tougher schedule this year than McCrory. McCrory has not played a physical defense like bearden will present.

You are wrong Bart, Hazens defense is very physical when des arc player Mccrory our defense was pretty phsycal as well (although we went down from there), if Bearden was that physical you wouldn't be the 4 seed.

bear for life

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2017, 09:35:22 am
You are wrong Bart, Hazens defense is very physical when des arc player Mccrory our defense was pretty phsycal as well (although we went down from there), if Bearden was that physical you wouldn't be the 4 seed.
dummy we got 3 top 5 teams in 2aa in our conference no team in your conference is physical than rison or chg or Hampton look up hudi and see for yourself 

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2017, 09:35:22 am

can't argue that point pic. Not being a fundamentally sound team Cost us the Hampton game.

But not developing a field goal kicker an putting yourself in a position to win the Hampton game,   is not on the players

mr.gametime

Quote from: bear for life on November 04, 2017, 09:40:51 am
dummy we got 3 top 5 teams in 2aa in our conference no team in your conference is physical than rison or chg or Hampton look up hudi and see for yourself

Are more physical or do they just have better all around skill players????

Old Scrapper

I like how they always say "we play a much tougher schedule!" And then when they get beat "it's we came out flat." Bearden will start out flat that is a given, Flat on your backs.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 04, 2017, 10:03:25 am
I like how they always say "we play a much tougher schedule!" And then when they get beat "it's we came out flat." Bearden will start out flat that is a given, Flat on your backs.

It has nothing to do with "they say"! Evaluate your schedule then evaluate Bearden's schedule. That's all....

Backwoods Bart

McCrory has had a couple competitive games but the rest of Been cupcakes.

Old Scrapper

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bear for life on November 04, 2017, 09:40:51 am

You have 2 good teams, chg and Rison, the rest are overrated, Hampton?  What a joke, couldn't win it all last year cause the coaches ego got in the way. Sure won't get it done This year. Let me know how many teams you have standing after a round 2. You will see physical Friday when you limp your self back to Bearden from Mccrory. If you think the 6 doesn't play physical football, you should do some homework. I wish I didn't have to go to mount ida Friday, I would come let you meet this dummy.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 04, 2017, 10:13:20 am

McCrory has had a couple competitive games but the rest of Been cupcakes.

I looked at Beardens schedule, playing tough teams doesn't mean much when you lose them. Your best win is Hector and there are ????? All over that game.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2017, 10:26:04 am
You have 2 good teams, chg and Rison, the rest are overrated, Hampton?  What a joke, couldn't win it all last year cause the coaches ego got in the way. Sure won't get it done This year. Let me know how many teams you have standing after a round 2. You will see physical Friday when you limp your self back to Bearden from Mccrory. If you think the 6 doesn't play physical football, you should do some homework. I wish I didn't have to go to mount ida Friday, I would come let you meet this dummy.

Hey pick,  speaking of limping, how them Eagles doing?  Pretty sure they got their sprinklers going right now watering their field if they get home game. That's all.....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 04, 2017, 10:44:16 am #46 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 10:49:48 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 04, 2017, 10:40:58 am
Hey pick,  speaking of limping, how them Eagles doing?  Pretty sure they got their sprinklers going right now watering their field if they get home game. That's all.....

Yep, most definitely a down year for the Eagles. But you don't see me on here saying how good we are either. Our best Offensive threat quit the team 3 weeks ago, or we would have a home Playoff game this week. That should make you Bearden fan's feel better, cause we all know how y'all can't beat des arc in the playoffs. 0-2.

gooze55

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 04, 2017, 10:40:58 am
YALL WAS LOSEING BEFORE HE QUIT  LOL

old.dole

The 8 will have more teams in the second round than the 6 will

bear for life

why would u go to mt.ida ?? Save that gas and time and drive over to Mccrory for I can meet you Mr eagle

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas