• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

October Girls Top 10

Started by BasketballNeverStops, November 02, 2017, 03:42:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomberman

Quote from: noties on November 16, 2017, 07:17:27 pm
Jasper is up 17-2 after the first....
Any more updates on this game?

Majorpain

Currently 60-46 three of Mammoth have fouled out

Bomberman

noties

Jasper 65
Mammoth 50

Layne probably had 40.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Majorpain on November 16, 2017, 08:24:49 pm
Currently 60-46 three of Mammoth have fouled out
how many players does Mammoth have left???

Bomberman

November 16, 2017, 09:08:39 pm #55 Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 09:14:02 pm by Bomberman
Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 16, 2017, 08:37:00 pm
how many players does Mammoth have left???
Saturday they had like 12 or 13 at the game i watched.  Not sure how many they usually play though.  Edit.... I looked on max preps and the roster shows 9 but I thought they had more the other day.  I have been wrong a few thousand times though.

Moonshiner

Quote from: noties on November 16, 2017, 08:29:45 pm
Jasper 65
Mammoth 50

Layne probably had 40.

40 of 50?  Ain't no way

Majorpain

Layne did not have 40 . She's a good player but seriously come on if you shoot 50 times surely you will have 25 points a game....

Eagles

Quote from: BasketballFan2A on November 15, 2017, 08:31:59 am
My top 6 by far in 1a... very weak this year
1. Bradley Bears
2. Taylor Tigers
3. Emerson Pirates
4. 0uachita Warriors
5.Umpire Wildcats
6. Oden Timberwolves
[/quote
Quote from: hillbillyball on November 15, 2017, 11:42:37 am
Ouachita girls are 7-1, only loss is to Acorn who's top 10.

Ouachita girls now 8-1 blew out Magnet Cove, may not deserve to be on that list.

Eagles

Quote from: Majorpain on November 16, 2017, 10:39:29 pm
Layne did not have 40 . She's a good player but seriously come on if you shoot 50 times surely you will have 25 points a game....

She must be the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd options on offense lol.  Wonderview handled Jasper pretty easy, sounds like Mammoth not there yet.

hillbillyball

Quote from: Eagles on November 17, 2017, 06:56:18 am
Ouachita girls now 8-1 blew out Magnet Cove, may not deserve to be on that list.

Exactly, they're not a state contender, but also not a bottom dweller.

thebigman3

Quote from: hillbillyball on November 17, 2017, 07:06:30 am
Exactly, they're not a state contender, but also not a bottom dweller.
Wouldn't count out just any team yet. No one thought Bay would be in the finals last year...

noties

The game I watched last night, Layne was the 1st 2nd and 3rd option on offense. Maybe they were missing girls, but they had no one off the bench that could contribute. And honestly, other than the other guard (Godwin?), the other starters weren't contributing either. Just my thoughts.. I was expecting a good game, but was highly unimpressed by the Lady Bears.

Bomberman

Quote from: noties on November 17, 2017, 07:51:35 am
The game I watched last night, Layne was the 1st 2nd and 3rd option on offense. Maybe they were missing girls, but they had no one off the bench that could contribute. And honestly, other than the other guard (Godwin?), the other starters weren't contributing either. Just my thoughts.. I was expecting a good game, but was highly unimpressed by the Lady Bears.
My last post about this subject somehow disappeared but I agree with you. The two times I have watched Mammoth I was unimpressed as well. #23 is very good offensively.  The team to me just seems very slow in their play, it may be the style they use but the passes are lazy and they are not physical at all. It seems more like individuals on offense instead of a team. Once they learn to share the ball and not worry about who scores they should be able to hang with most teams.  I honestly thought they would beat Jasper because IMO Mammoth has the more talented players. I underestimated the coaching and hustle that Jasper puts out.

Majorpain

I think Mammoth will Be later this year. Jasper is a tough team you got to be in on your best game to beat them . They are a top 5 team.

Bomberman

November 17, 2017, 01:13:16 pm #65 Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 01:17:46 pm by Bomberman
Quote from: Majorpain on November 04, 2017, 10:13:02 am
No we don't . We play in Arvest tourney next week we may end up playing Mammoth at that one . We also are going to Mtn Home's tourney in December and  are playing North Little Rock. They are loaded not sure how that's going to go but it will be good for them.  Norfork's so young I think our sophomore and freshman had never been in any game like the one lastnight ( post players) will be interesting to see how they learn as year goes on. This team is still learning how to play with each other.
I was told today that the Norfork girls are playing Watson Chapel in the 1st round of the Mtn. Home tournament in December, but NLR has the Mtn Home tourney on the schedule and WC does not.

Majorpain

Yes Norfork is playing WC and NLR is in same tourney. I was going to post it when I had a pc to use.

Oldref

Quote from: Majorpain on November 16, 2017, 10:39:29 pm
Her official stats in the game against Jasper--   32 points, (9 first half 23 second half)  11 for 19 from the field 10 for 13 at the FT line, 4 personal fouls , 4 assists, 4 rebounds(2 offensive 2 defensive), 3 turnovers.  If you are interested I can probably get them for you every game. No need for you to just fabricate something because you don't like her or who she plays for.  She is a winner and doesnt give two hoots about points just wants to help her team win. Just remember these players are all just kids and read this stuff. 

HorseFeathers

Majorpain

November 18, 2017, 08:25:28 am #69 Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 08:35:03 am by Majorpain
Old Ref I am not fabricating that was a bit of an exaggeration . That team doesn't play as a team it's all about me me me and she could pass them ball a lot. I think you might need to setttle down. That's one games stats and she she misses a lot of shots that several other players have that are better. That's true so if you don't like the post roll on. By all means go right ahead and post the stats. Would love to see more than one games stats. I don't dislike the kid and liked watching her brother and her play at Bay. There are far worse things being said on this thread than saying a kid may shoot the ball over excessively . I have nothing against her and it wasn't bad what is said. That team looks pretty lazy out there as whole . They have the capability to win it all if that changes . For the record I don't dislike the team she's on . I actually like my conference and the teams in my conference. Mammoth I've said since two years ago would be a good team this year. You really have no clue what your talking about if you think you have me pegged .Peace and blessings

thebigman3

Quote from: Majorpain on November 18, 2017, 08:25:28 am
Old Ref I am not fabricating that was a bit of an exaggeration . That team doesn't play as a team it's all about me me me and she could pass them ball a lot. I think you might need to setttle down. That's one games stats and she she misses a lot of shots that several other players have that are better. That's true so if you don't like the post roll on. By all means go right ahead and post the stats. Would love to see more than one games stats. I don't dislike the kid and liked watching her brother and her play at Bay. There are far worse things being said on this thread than saying a kid may shoot the ball over excessively . I have nothing against her and it wasn't bad what is said. That team looks pretty lazy out there as whole . They have the capability to win it all if that changes . For the record I don't dislike the team she's on . I actually like my conference and the teams in my conference. Mammoth I've said since two years ago would be a good team this year. You really have no clue what your talking about if you think you have me pegged .Peace and blessings
Big mad or little mad?

Majorpain

Mad? I'm not mad if that's what you mean lol. I think they have four shooters on Mammoths team that aren't getting utilized and things happen and they might need to step up at some point. It makes no difference to me either way .

noties

Quote from: Oldref on November 17, 2017, 10:52:05 pm
Her official stats in the game against Jasper--   32 points, (9 first half 23 second half)  11 for 19 from the field 10 for 13 at the FT line, 4 personal fouls , 4 assists, 4 rebounds(2 offensive 2 defensive), 3 turnovers.  If you are interested I can probably get them for you every game. No need for you to just fabricate something because you don't like her or who she plays for.  She is a winner and doesnt give two hoots about points just wants to help her team win. Just remember these players are all just kids and read this stuff.

Thanks for the stats, Oldref. I couldn't find them anywhere. I knew she had most of their points, 40 was my best guess. And all of that against a very disciplined and quick Jasper defense.

LHHC

Quote from: Oldref on November 17, 2017, 10:52:05 pm

Dad or grandpa?  Cause I've seen your posts for years, and you haven't ever said anything about Mammoth. But You've always been a Bay homer.  So go ahead and come clean dude.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: LHHC on November 18, 2017, 08:30:14 pm

Dad or grandpa?  Cause I've seen your posts for years, and you haven't ever said anything about Mammoth. But You've always been a Bay homer.  So go ahead and come clean dude.

Doesn't relly matter who it is, lots of homers on here dud ::)

LHHC

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on November 18, 2017, 08:40:55 pm
Doesn't relly matter who it is, lots of homers on here dud ::)
Must be an uncle?

NEA Razorback olfan

LHHC

NEA Razorback olfan

LHHC

NEA Razorback olfan

November 18, 2017, 09:08:22 pm #80 Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 09:10:41 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Quote from: LHHC on November 18, 2017, 09:02:50 pm
Your dad, just ask your mom

Immature idiot, ok got it
Let's just stick with sports talk

Moonshiner

NEA Razorback olfan

Bigpoppa

Quote from: thebigman3 on November 02, 2017, 09:52:20 am
Bay, Concord and West side over MVE?
Didn't MVE beat Concord, Westside, and Rural special?

thebigman3

Quote from: Bigpoppa on November 24, 2017, 09:23:55 am
Didn't MVE beat Concord, Westside, and Rural special?
Yeah I'm pretty sure they did.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas