• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cross County

Started by C.C.TbirdFan, October 28, 2017, 07:28:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

C.C.TbirdFan

What has happened? It appears that the coaches and boys are not on the same page. They are showing no heart, no fire, the coaches or the kids. I think it is safe to say they have lost this team. There is no sense of urgency in this team. No intensity. Can they get it back by the playoffs?

Pit Bull

What about the fans? I knew this was coming soon and I actually expected it sooner. How about a dose of some unconditional fan support for the coaches and players because sometimes it just doesn't work out the way we want to.

C.C.TbirdFan

You are exactly right. There crowds are getting smaller and quieter every game. Last night we had decent crowd for an away game but we were quiet.

Pit Bull

I thought CC played their game other than passing more than normal and getting picked and too many empty red zone trips..

C.C.TbirdFan

We have been bad in red zone all year.

bdubyab60

I thought they played hard all night

Hatchet

No offense #36 right #36 left #36 middle.  Its a shame because last year they avearged 36pts a game.  They had an ALL-STATE running back coming back.

HG Hornet

Quote from: Hatchet on November 03, 2017, 10:08:58 am
No offense #36 right #36 left #36 middle.  Its a shame because last year they avearged 36pts a game.  They had an ALL-STATE running back coming back.
They sure came back and scared us last year!  No quit in them then. 

playmaker04

Quote from: CHG Hornet on November 03, 2017, 10:26:03 am
They sure came back and scared us last year!  No quit in them then.
I picked y'all number 2 at beginning of year CHG. I believe y'all may be the best in the state right now. Earle and Mt Ida is right there too. One of the 3 will be champions

MTINDIANFAN

Putting an offensive lineman in the backfield may work against the Midland & Rectors of the world. Your last 3 games proved it doesn't work when you actually play someone.

Legendhogan51

Who is an offense of Lineman in the backfield?? I know you're not talking about number 36..

playmaker04

November 04, 2017, 12:13:45 am #11 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 12:57:49 am by playmaker04
Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on November 03, 2017, 10:00:16 pm
Putting an offensive lineman in the backfield may work against the Midland & Rectors of the world. Your last 3 games proved it doesn't work when you actually play someone.
Just stop with the rediculous statements. Your talking like you have absolutely no sense as usual. Did you not see the score dimwit? We had no problem moving the ball on you. Your defense is average at best. The problem was we couldn't stop #6. He's a good running back. But to say #36 isn't that is just senseless. He had 190 against Earle. Enjoy it this year because I've seen your jr high team and it's going to be rough for the next few years

MTINDIANFAN

190 yards against Earle, well lets give that boy a participation trophy. It's funny, I look at the scoreboard and see points on the board, not yardage. Your big boy can run up and down the field all night long. But, if you don't cross this thing called the goal line, you don't get points.

You would have thought you would have learned your lesson about running your mouth a few years back when you called our running back SOFT.  If I remember correctly, that SOFT running back was still running the ball at the end of the game while your "ALL WORLD" running back didn't make it out of the first quarter. Karma is a b%$#h.

As for Jr. high, Waylon is in total control of them. So, I am not shocked they suck. Our OC is the real Coach of the Sr. high.

Now, take your OL RB and the rest of the team to where ever the 4th place team goes and let him run up and down the field while the other team crosses that thing called the goal line more times than you do.

BTW, I did see the score. 50 beats 34 every day. And on top of that, if my Marked Tree math is correct, we get 13 tiebreaker points (even though we don't need them) from you guys. I sure appreciate the generosity from you guys.

Risonwildcat212

Sad times. I remember a playoff game when CC came to Rison and played one of the hardest games I've ever witnessed. Rison won 6-0 but before the final alarm sounded the T-Bird fans were rocking all game long. I'll always remember that game. Truly one of those great playoff experiences.

MTINDIANFAN

CC is in the same position as Arkansas was with Bobby Petrino. Steve Williams is an excellent coach. Apparently he did something the board didn't like and he was let go. They could have kept going and not miss a beat if they would have hired Bert Greenwell. They decided not to do that and now are paying the price for that decision.

playmaker04

Quote from: Legitimate contender on November 04, 2017, 12:01:11 pm
MTINDIANFAN,You do Know the the Head Coach is in control of everything right? If Dunn "sucked" as you say how is MT 7-2? And I'm pretty sure you don't speak for the rest of MT as well. To publicly bash Dunn as you do, Makes MT look real bad. But hey,You love you're Indians Right?
he's an idiot. The game he is referring too was 2015. They had a back who was scared to take a hit,even "real" MT fans knew it. Our star running back got hurt in first quarter and didn't return. But guess what,we still won 39-21. He has hated me since lol. I call em like I see em. #6 is for real. The back they had in 2015 wasn't.

playmaker04

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on November 04, 2017, 12:56:35 pm
CC is in the same position as Arkansas was with Bobby Petrino. Steve Williams is an excellent coach. Apparently he did something the board didn't like and he was let go. They could have kept going and not miss a beat if they would have hired Bert Greenwell. They decided not to do that and now are paying the price for that decision.
your absolutely right for once but that same "offensive lineman" ran for 1300+ in Greenwell Offense last year and he's missed 2 games this season and still has 1000 in this stagnant offense

Pit Bull

There is some real bad blood between the T-Birds and the Indians! Reading this is hilarious but I do wish everyone in the conference good luck in the playoffs...

mtindian42

Lol we only dislike EPC Really...we just don't care for all the rest!😄

mtindian42

Quote from: playmaker04 on November 04, 2017, 01:01:39 pm
he's an idiot. The game he is referring too was 2015. They had a back who was scared to take a hit,even "real" MT fans knew it. Our star running back got hurt in first quarter and didn't return. But guess what,we still won 39-21. He has hated me since lol. I call em like I see em. #6 is for real. The back they had in 2015 wasn't.
playmaker deangelo wasn't soft lol. He was just basketball first at heart. Davis proved he wasn't soft after the hit from the Earle player🙈 it was a viscous hit...not for the faint of heart to watch at all...Davis got up and said ok let's do this! He was not soft I assure you...good luck against The other CC 😄

C.C.TbirdFan

I was disappointed in our play callers last night. Not because we lost. But when the game was out of han and no way we were coming back the offense should have been all about Boykin and Vanhouten. Giving the ball to the seniors would have been the right thing to do. Those boys will never get another carry. That being said thanks to all the seniors. We have enjoyed watching y'all.

birddawg1986

Very disappointing season for CC this year. They have been the only threat to compete with Earle the last couple of years. I know this Jr class is the one they are riding on but wonder if they stay or the better ones think about a move (Wynne).

mrkingark

CC got what the board, McClure and Wilson wanted, a losing football team........They got tired of CC Football being the only thing at that school that worked well, Guess they figured out a way to keep them from winning!  Feel bad for the boys, they should have been conference champs 5 years in a row with their talent.

bdubyab60

This years team was good enough to at best finish second. I seriously doubt that administration wants the kids to lose.

Just step back and think about how much sense that really makes

Old Scrapper

Quote from: mrkingark on November 11, 2017, 12:47:21 pm
CC got what the board, McClure and Wilson wanted, a losing football team........They got tired of CC Football being the only thing at that school that worked well, Guess they figured out a way to keep them from winning!  Feel bad for the boys, they should have been conference champs 5 years in a row with their talent.
Not a very mature sounding comment.

C.C.TbirdFan

Quote from: mrkingark on November 11, 2017, 12:47:21 pm

Obviously you don't know Wilson. That woman hates loosing at anything. But I do think we missed big on the knew hires. Especially the head coach and offensive coordinator. Will not be sad to see them leave. Will not be sad to see McClure gone either.

birddawg1986

You had one of the best tandem in 2A in Williams/Greenwell🙄 just let in go🤣🤣

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas