• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First game of the season

Started by Coachbanks12, October 23, 2017, 10:14:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Coachbanks12

First game of the season who you playing? Who winning girls game? Who winning boys game?

AT

Alma's girls are playing Lamar and the Alma boys are playing in the Pottsville tournament.

The Alma girls lost surprisingly at home to Lamar last year, but that Lamar team was solid and Alma didn't hit their stride until late in the year. I think the girls get revenge this time at Lamar.

I'll let you know what I think of Alma's boys winning their first game of the Pottsville tournament after I found out who it is, Coachbanks.

Coachbanks12

Awesome good luck to both teams.
Hot springs plays Hope boys and girls.
Girls game will be a blowout Hot Springs by 15 or 20
Boys game will be close not sure on who wins it is always a good game when our boys play hope

NWA Hawg

Quote from: Coachbanks12 on October 24, 2017, 12:53:32 am
Boys game will be close not sure on who wins it is always a good game when our boys play hope

How will hot springs boy's be this year after losing 21 and 4 from last year?

Coachbanks12

Hot springs boys will be young we have 2 sir a few Jr's a lot of soph and 1 for the talent is in the soph and fr the 1 sr Patton Hayes can shoot. We can make state because our conference is weak

Neckred

Quote from: Almatrackster on October 23, 2017, 07:30:19 pm
Alma's girls are playing Lamar and the Alma boys are playing in the Pottsville tournament.

The Alma girls lost surprisingly at home to Lamar last year, but that Lamar team was solid and Alma didn't hit their stride until late in the year. I think the girls get revenge this time at Lamar.

I'll let you know what I think of Alma's boys winning their first game of the Pottsville tournament after I found out who it is, Coachbanks.
Lamar girls have probably best PG in the state in Sanders.  Not sure she will be playing though.  COming off surgery

Neckred

Quote from: Coachbanks12 on October 24, 2017, 12:53:32 am
Hot Springs by 20?  LOL no way man.  Hope best player transferred to Nashville.  THis will be 40 plus

Neckred

Quote from: Coachbanks12 on October 24, 2017, 12:34:30 pm
Hot springs boys will be young we have 2 sir a few Jr's a lot of soph and 1 for the talent is in the soph and fr the 1 sr Patton Hayes can shoot. We can make state because our conference is weak
Very weak.  Is Hot Springs moving up a freshman to play HS?

Coachbanks12

Yes we have a freshmen moving up he can play we have some nice sophomores also we will compete

redsport27

Quote from: Coachbanks12 on October 26, 2017, 03:50:06 pm
Yes we have a freshmen moving up he can play we have some nice sophomores also we will compete
Yeah it's only usually Hot Springs at the top and Magnolia and Watson Chapel following behind. Hot Springs has been the supreme team in the south for a very long time.

AT

If we are talking blended conference, Harrison, Siloam Springs, Farmington, and Russellville with Harrison probably a cut above the rest although they lost some good players.

In terms of district, it is Maumelle and Harrison I would think.

VHSCoach2

Vilonia girls host Pine Bluff in a Benefit Game tonight.

Coachbanks12

VHSCoach2

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on November 04, 2017, 04:30:10 pm
Vilonia girls host Pine Bluff in a Benefit Game tonight.

Vilonia won 71-49.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas