• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greenwood at Benton

Started by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam, October 15, 2017, 03:52:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldbadger

Oh my gosh!  Almost everyone on here are Greenwood posters!  Can't get anyone to post so they do it themselves.  They do have AHS06 gushing about Greenwood and how he'd like to see Benton stomped.  Oh well, I understand since they lost to the Panthers.  Greenwood is good, but not the best in the state overall.  Best in 6A for sure. 

Bigfootdogfan

Quote from: hogsanddogs on October 19, 2017, 04:49:25 pm
+1
Some of this board has been like watching 6 year old girls in a pretend slap fight!

Really!!!!    I just think they get board during the week waiting for the Dogs to play again on Friday night. There is only so much to talk about I guess. I am still waiting for old BAITFISH to jump back in with his 4 1/2 cents worth.

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Bigfootdogfan on October 19, 2017, 05:18:15 pm

Really!!!!    I just think they get board during the week waiting for the Dogs to play again on Friday night. There is only so much to talk about I guess. I am still waiting for old BAITFISH to jump back in with his 4 1/2 cents worth.
LOL!!!!   BAITFISH!!   I have tears!!!   

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Oldbadger on October 19, 2017, 05:06:55 pm
Oh my gosh!  Almost everyone on here are Greenwood posters!  Can't get anyone to post so they do it themselves.  They do have AHS06 gushing about Greenwood and how he'd like to see Benton stomped.  Oh well, I understand since they lost to the Panthers.  Greenwood is good, but not the best in the state overall.  Best in 6A for sure.
It's either that or most go and harass PA fans. lol!  :)

AHS06

I did not say I wanted Greenwood  to stomp Benton.  I was actually giving Benton some credit in that statement.  Plus I've stated every since the AHS and GW game that GW is not invincible and that I'm not totally sold on their defense.   

Oldbadger

Just pulling your leg AHS06!  Just making a lighthearted effort to call to the attention of the posters that most all of the posters were Greenwood and jokingly pulling you in.  You do a good job, keep it up.lol

Bigfootdogfan

Where o where has ole Baitfish gone, where o where can he be. He's cooking and cleaning at the ole greasy spoon and wondering if his Mavs will get a win this year!!!  Ha Baitfish come out, come out where ever you are, we miss you. LOL!!!!!!

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

If you notice GW posters tend to take over a thread and argue amongst themselves along with Bait and a few others until it becomes totally off topic and 14 pages long.

PA Dad

Quote from: 6ASOUTHPURPLECAT on October 19, 2017, 09:56:54 pm
If you notice GW posters tend to take over a thread and argue amongst themselves along with Bait and a few others until it becomes totally off topic and 14 pages long.

Amen.  If PA posters argued like GW posters do, I'd disown them.

Bigfootdogfan

If you notice SOME GW posters tend to take over a thread and argue amongst themselves along with Bait and a few others until it becomes totally off topic and 14 pages long.

I fixed that for you. Please don't lump us all together. Some of us like to stay on topic and talk football. Just saying!!!!!

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

Quote from: Bigfootdogfan on October 19, 2017, 10:17:27 pm

I fixed that for you. Please don't lump us all together. Some of us like to stay on topic and talk football. Just saying!!!!!

+1
;D
Most of you do.  I enjoy reading posts from you and PR8 and....sometimes...High Voltage and TT...hahaha.  But there are some who obviously have a huge tackle box and love to fish.

Bigfootdogfan

Quote from: 6ASOUTHPURPLECAT on October 19, 2017, 10:31:50 pm
+1
;D
Most of you do.  I enjoy reading posts from you and PR8 and....sometimes...High Voltage and TT...hahaha.  But there are some who obviously have a huge tackle box and love to fish.

I know some get carried away. I like to jerk Bait around from time to time but it is all in fun. Some just get carried away and take things personal. Bottom line everyone likes to pull for their own team but doesn't like to have others bash them. I am 65 don't have any connections to GW team or players but have been going to their games 7 thru 12 since 1994. My son was on the 2000 team and I still love our Bulldogs.  Can't wait until 7:00pm tomorrow night. GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!

PrivateLesson

I try to stay on topic.  Very rarely do I argue but I won't sit back and just take something either.   

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: PA Dad on October 19, 2017, 10:05:42 pm
Amen.  If PA posters argued like GW posters do, I'd disown them.

Go away, you're as bad as Baitfish

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: Bigfootdogfan on October 19, 2017, 11:00:22 pm

I know some get carried away. I like to jerk Bait around from time to time but it is all in fun. Some just get carried away and take things personal. Bottom line everyone likes to pull for their own team but doesn't like to have others bash them. I am 65 don't have any connections to GW team or players but have been going to their games 7 thru 12 since 1994. My son was on the 2000 team and I still love our Bulldogs.  Can't wait until 7:00pm tomorrow night. GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!

This thread cracks me up.  You, and padad, and purplecat, and oldfart, all talking about how the thread gets off topic and doesn't talk about football.  Ya'll sound like the little girls gossiping about the other group of girls.  lol   #irony

The Future

Games coming up.
Any final predictions, picks, bets, or shots??

pantherblue

Pr8hd

Very impressed with Benton livestream and their announcers. Also, kudos to the Benton for the what they did for the Sims family. Very, very classy.

Pr8hd

Nice play by the Panthers to end the half on the hook and ladder. GW caught sleeping there.

SportsReporter

Quote from: Pr8hd on October 20, 2017, 07:39:27 pm
Very impressed with Benton livestream and their announcers. Also, kudos to the Benton for the what they did for the Sims family. Very, very classy.
I'm very impressed with the Live Stream as well, but what exactly was their class act to the Sims family?

Pr8hd

Quote from: SportsReporter on October 20, 2017, 08:24:09 pm
I'm very impressed with the Live Stream as well, but what exactly was their class act to the Sims family?

Coach Sims is a Benton alum and they made a donation to the Sims family as well.

PrivateLesson

Score was 33-17 GW.   I said, Greenwood by 14. I was kinda close.

Baitshop

Poot....even Benton played the UofG closer than my Rebels...smh

Pr8hd

Nice job Panthers, impressed by the size of the team and the fact that they hung tough in the second half. Got sloppy there in the 4th qtr. GW still has things to work on in these last 2 games to get ready for the second season. I am sure Rick dropped a few Good Gosh A Fridays when we turned it over.  It was good to see a livestream that worked well and without paying for it. Sorry Bulldog Foundation, you gotta get that fixed.

Baitshop

Lanny pays me a dime a page for every GW thread that goes over 3 pages....

It's like shootin' fish in a barrel with a large portion of the Greenwood faithful....

I just hope that Lanny doesn't 1099 me for the money....I just paid cash for a 2017 50th Anniversary Camaro convertible with it.... :o

Baitshop

Quote from: Pr8hd on October 20, 2017, 10:25:20 pm
Nice job Panthers, impressed by the size of the team and the fact that they hung tough in the second half. Got sloppy there in the 4th qtr. GW still has things to work on in these last 2 games to get ready for the second season. I am sure Rick dropped a few Good Gosh A Fridays when we turned it over.  It was good to see a livestream that worked well and without paying for it. Sorry Bulldog Foundation, you gotta get that fixed.

I agree totally, all the stinkin' money in the 'Wood an Curtis is tryin' to make a buck...

Like he needs it... ::)

High Voltage

Quote from: Baitshop on October 20, 2017, 10:30:20 pm
I agree totally, all the stinkin' money in the 'Wood an Curtis is tryin' to make a buck...

Like he needs it... ::)
Well Bait, looks like SS got the win tonight. They can make the playoffs now. Beat Central and they are in?

Baitshop

Quote from: High Voltage on October 20, 2017, 10:38:47 pm
Well Bait, looks like SS got the win tonight. They can make the playoffs now. Beat Central and they are in?

Rebels....err, Maverick win out and NS beats Cabot, Southside gets a #4 seed and a home game is what I heard tonite....

We won our last State Championship from a 6-4 regular season....we'll win it from 4-6 this year...

BTW, Taye Gatewood throws for 453 yards in the first half....CJW pulled back the reins in the 2nd half and he only finished with 555ish yards....

High Voltage

Quote from: Baitshop on October 20, 2017, 10:55:27 pm
Rebels....err, Maverick win out and NS beats Cabot, Southside gets a #4 seed and a home game is what I heard tonite....

We won our last State Championship from a 6-4 regular season....we'll win it from 4-6 this year...

BTW, Taye Gatewood throws for 453 yards in the first half....CJW pulled back the reins in the 2nd half and he only finished with 555ish yards....
Well good luck with that! I think you guys will beat Central but lose to Northside which would give you a #5 seed. I went and watched BWest destroy Harber, those boys are good. It would be a miracle to win as a #4 or #5 this year.

Baitshop

Not so fast, when Southside won the championship in 06 after a 4-6 season, they beat an undefeated Little Rock Central team on the road, then be a one-loss North Little Rock team on the road and then beat an unbeaten Rogers Mounties team in the state championship...

Fayetteville won the state championship from the #4 seed 2 years later I believe...

I have watch game film from Bennie And Bennie West this season and think that they have been very fortunate to beat some decent teams on nights when they got multiple turnovers. Fayetteville is definitely down and talent this year, and Rogers & Rogers Heritage are both typical Rogers teams of late.

In the central, Cabot has lost a great portion of their entire offense it back field, Bryant has lost an exceptional quarterback but still has a very good defense. Conway, I think will end up being the three seed. I believe that North Little Rock will handle Bryant next week and go in as the top seed from the Central.

I've seen Game film on three games with North Little Rock this year and two games each from Bennie And Bennie West, and I believe the North Little Rock will handle both of those teams handily, making North Little Rock the first Central team to win the 7A State Championship since the inception of the 7A.

We will see, I guess....

bulldogger15

Baitshop is officially the village trolling idiot. You are bragging about how awesome Taye Gatewood is and the 7A playoff picture on a Greenwood vs Benton tread? You are not nearly as bright as I gave you credit for. How did your stud QB Gatewood do against Greenwood Baitshop? I remember, do you?

This is officialy war. Remember Baitshop, you drew first blood.

Southside is plain terrible and you are outright horrible. Great combo!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

High Voltage

Quote from: Baitshop on October 21, 2017, 12:29:53 am
Not so fast, when Southside won the championship in 06 after a 4-6 season, they beat an undefeated Little Rock Central team on the road, then be a one-loss North Little Rock team on the road and then beat an unbeaten Rogers Mounties team in the state championship...

Fayetteville won the state championship from the #4 seed 2 years later I believe...

I have watch game film from Bennie And Bennie West this season and think that they have been very fortunate to beat some decent teams on nights when they got multiple turnovers. Fayetteville is definitely down and talent this year, and Rogers & Rogers Heritage are both typical Rogers teams of late.

In the central, Cabot has lost a great portion of their entire offense it back field, Bryant has lost an exceptional quarterback but still has a very good defense. Conway, I think will end up being the three seed. I believe that North Little Rock will handle Bryant next week and go in as the top seed from the Central.

I've seen Game film on three games with North Little Rock this year and two games each from Bennie And Bennie West, and I believe the North Little Rock will handle both of those teams handily, making North Little Rock the first Central team to win the 7A State Championship since the inception of the 7A.

We will see, I guess....
Well, as you are famous for saying, I will bet you a Large Geno's pizza of choice that Southside DOES NOT win the state championship. They will be lucky to get out of the first round. Bet?

Oldbadger

Hey you guys, get your own thread.  This is Greenwood and Benton!lol

bulldogger15

Quote from: Oldbadger on October 21, 2017, 09:15:02 am
Hey you guys, get your own thread.  This is Greenwood and Benton!lol
+1 Atta boy Oldbadger! Lol

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Baitshop

Quote from: High Voltage on October 21, 2017, 08:32:50 am
Well, as you are famous for saying, I will bet you a Large Geno's pizza of choice that Southside DOES NOT win the state championship. They will be lucky to get out of the first round. Bet?

In regards to Southside getting out of the 1st round, IF we get the #4 seed, I will absolutely take that bet...

The question is, will you be the first UofG fan to actually show up and pay off on the bet..??..??

Baitshop

October 21, 2017, 03:05:41 pm #135 Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 03:14:48 pm by Baitshop
Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 21, 2017, 05:43:25 am
Baitshop is officially the village trolling idiot. You are bragging about how awesome Taye Gatewood is and the 7A playoff picture on a Greenwood vs Benton tread? You are not nearly as bright as I gave you credit for. How did your stud QB Gatewood do against Greenwood Baitshop? I remember, do you?

This is officialy war. Remember Baitshop, you drew first blood.

Southside is plain terrible and you are outright horrible. Great combo!

GO MAVERICKS!!!

I was responding to a question by HighVoltage in the previous post....

And if I am the "village trolling idiot", what does that make you? Because I have been draggin' your UofG wannabe butt around the board all year long....

You declaring war on me on FF is like Kim Jong Un trying to declare war on The Donald....as a matter of fact, I'm officially changing your FF name to KimDogger15Un...

Hey, and I found a picture of you too....

...and don't wink at me, I'm way out of your league in that way too.

bulldogger15

Quote from: Baitshop on October 21, 2017, 03:05:41 pm
I was responding to a question by HighVoltage in the previous post....

And if I am the "village trolling idiot", what does that make you? Because I have been draggin' your UofG wannabe butt around the board all year long....

You declaring war on me on FF is like Kim Jong Un trying to declare war on The Donald....as a matter of fact, I'm officially changing your FF name to KimDogger15Un...

Hey, and I found a picture of you too....

...and don't wink at me, I'm way out of your league in that way too.
Looks like Baitshop had some down time at the grease pit today. You sure looked happy after that last post!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

bulldogger15

RD™

Something awfully creepy about this thread...

High Voltage

Quote from: Baitshop on October 21, 2017, 02:41:45 pm
In regards to Southside getting out of the 1st round, IF we get the #4 seed, I will absolutely take that bet...

The question is, will you be the first UofG fan to actually show up and pay off on the bet..??..??
No, the bet is win the state championship, that is what you said. And meet you there and pay off in person.

The Future

Fearless meet at WMS! Lol

Y'all could have a race at halftime goal line to goal line

High Voltage

Quote from: The Future on October 22, 2017, 09:27:18 am

Y'all could have a race at halftime goal line to goal line
I would never make it, maybe Bulldogger15 and Baitshop!

Baitshop

Quote from: High Voltage on October 22, 2017, 01:36:45 am
No, the bet is win the state championship, that is what you said. And meet you there and pay off in person.

Come on HV, you have been a full time, balls out, proponent of how awful Southside is, how irrelevant we are now. You are the only guy on the board that has, multiple times, openly disparaged our Head Coach by name. You've blamed the change of mascot on the fans, students, players, and coaches saying that "you couldn't even stop a change of your mascot". (If you were able to read anything besides the GW Democrat, perhaps you would have noticed a months long lawsuit filed against the FSISD school board by Joey McCutcheon to prevent the change).

Surely, a man of your means and lack of regard for this dying football program here at Southside has enough balls and bucks to take a $15 bet for pizza on a Round 1 game?

Come on, don't be another UofG chest beater that ain't got what it takes to put their money where their mouth is...I ain't askin' for points, just that my Mav's find a way to get a #4 seed and that that game is a home game. Surely by your constant rants about the state of our program and coaching staff you can let that Bulldog mouth write a check that your Chihauhau bank account can cash? This is easy money for you, Big Guy....PLUS you will get to have lunch/dinner with Baitshop and brag to all of your friends about it!

Call Stanhope down at the bank and see if your bank account can take the $15 hit....hey, if it can't, I've known Stanhope for 40+ years, I'll co-sign the note if you need a loan.

Baitshop

Quote from: The Future on October 22, 2017, 09:27:18 am

Y’all could have a race at halftime goal line to goal line

If the Bulldogs are there, I will be there....I've only missed one GW State Championship game.

High Voltage

See your quote above, "we'll win it from 4-6 this year". Your words not mine. Can your bank account take the hit, cause mine can. Put your money where your mouth is "Big Boy Football". As for my bad words, truth hurts, I know it does for you!

High Voltage

Quote from: High Voltage on October 22, 2017, 12:28:50 pm
See your quote above, "we'll win it from 4-6 this year". Your words not mine. Can your bank account take the hit, cause mine can. Put your money where your mouth is "Big Boy Football". As for my bad words, truth hurts, I know it does for you!
Oh and by the way, I love how you show back up after that impressive win over powerhouse Catholic.

High Voltage

Quote from: High Voltage on October 22, 2017, 12:28:50 pm
Oh and by the way, I love how you show back up after that impressive win over powerhouse Catholic.
Quote from: Baitshop on October 22, 2017, 11:28:42 am
Come on HV, you have been a full time, balls out, proponent of how awful Southside is, how irrelevant we are now. You are the only guy on the board that has, multiple times, openly disparaged our Head Coach by name. You've blamed the change of mascot on the fans, students, players, and coaches saying that "you couldn't even stop a change of your mascot". (If you were able to read anything besides the GW Democrat, perhaps you would have noticed a months long lawsuit filed against the FSISD school board by Joey McCutcheon to prevent the change).

Surely, a man of your means and lack of regard for this dying football program here at Southside has enough balls and bucks to take a $15 bet for pizza on a Round 1 game?

Come on, don't be another UofG chest beater that ain't got what it takes to put their money where their mouth is...I ain't askin' for points, just that my Mav's find a way to get a #4 seed and that that game is a home game. Surely by your constant rants about the state of our program and coaching staff you can let that Bulldog mouth write a check that your Chihauhau bank account can cash? This is easy money for you, Big Guy....PLUS you will get to have lunch/dinner with Baitshop and brag to all of your friends about it!

Call Stanhope down at the bank and see if your bank account can take the $15 hit....hey, if it can't, I've known Stanhope for 40+ years, I'll co-sign the note if you need a loan.
Joey was the only guy to have the spuds to do anything, you didn't help, lol. As for how bad the Mav's are, well they are bad. It ain't like I'm lying ya know. And in most places with the exception of the Razorbacks the head coach is ultimately responsible. Razorbacks = Mav's = bad, sorry truth hurts. I'm sure after the big win this week against another powerhouse in LRC we will hear more about how championships are not won in September.

Baitshop

October 22, 2017, 01:31:31 pm #147 Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 01:34:16 pm by Baitshop
So, I take that as a "no" on the bet....

Any bet should be easy money for you...whatcha runnin' from...??

Shoot, let me help you out, if you lose, I will buy you some Baskin Robbins ice cream for dessert after you buy my pizza. Heck, if money is so tight for you, I will even send a limo to pick you up and take you back home so you can save on gas.

Hey, how about I see if I can round up a 2 for 1 coupon to minimize your hit to the ol' bank account..??

This is EASY money/pizza for you!! Please don't miss this opportunity for ol' Baitshop to buy you dinner/lunch!!

This won't be the first meal that I have bought on a lost Southside game bet....although, it would be the first one that I have ever lost to a UofG fan. Unlike my Mavericks, I am undefeated against the Bulldog faithful. (not one of them has ever paid off, but I am still undefeated)

High Voltage

Quote from: Baitshop on October 22, 2017, 01:31:31 pm
So, I take that as a "no" on the bet....

Any bet should be easy money for you...whatcha runnin' from...??

Shoot, let me help you out, if you lose, I will buy you some Baskin Robbins ice cream for dessert after you buy my pizza. Heck, if money is so tight for you, I will even send a limo to pick you up and take you back home so you can save on gas.

Hey, how about I see if I can round up a 2 for 1 coupon to minimize your hit to the ol' bank account..??

This is EASY money/pizza for you!! Please don't miss this opportunity for ol' Baitshop to buy you dinner/lunch!!

This won't be the first meal that I have bought on a lost Southside game bet....although, it would be the first one that I have ever lost to a UofG fan. Unlike my Mavericks, I am undefeated against the Bulldog faithful. (not one of them has ever paid off, but I am still undefeated)
I'll take that as a no from you as well on the bet. Lol, ole Mr. Burger joint thinks his money is the only money. If you had any stroke at all then SS would still be the Rebels. So, you gonna back up what you said, or have no "Spuds" yet again?

Baitshop

My money is obviously not the only money, but it's the only money willing to the bet on my bet I guess. No worries, I've seen this multiple times from UofG fans when the rubber hits the road.

* baitshop thinks to himself, " man, I even offered to buy him ice cream after he lost"*

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas