• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cedar Ridge@Mayflower

Started by eagles04, October 15, 2017, 11:12:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

eagles04

arkansasprepfootball

Quote from: eagles04 on October 15, 2017, 11:12:24 am
Thoughts on the game?

Mayflower huge.

Cedar Ridge allowed 400+ yards rushing to Rose Bud according to MaxPreps in a game that was close in first half. Cedar pulled away in 3Q with big plays.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: arkansasprepfootball on October 15, 2017, 11:34:14 am
Mayflower huge.

Cedar Ridge allowed 400+ yards rushing to Rose Bud according to MaxPreps in a game that was close in first half. Cedar pulled away in 3Q with big plays.
I agree. Comparable to the 60-0 dismembering of Rose Bud. Although The Timberwolves might manage to score against the second string.

Gridiron63

Mayflower is very good, but I think Cedar Ridge is being mistaken for a mediocre team. Cedar Ridge is better than what people think I went myself to see if this team was legit or not and they are better than what people think. While I think Mayflower will win this one I do think CR will play them better than people think. I would definitely like to see CR pull the upset.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Gridiron63 on October 16, 2017, 10:10:36 am
Mayflower is very good, but I think Cedar Ridge is being mistaken for a mediocre team. Cedar Ridge is better than what people think I went myself to see if this team was legit or not and they are better than what people think. While I think Mayflower will win this one I do think CR will play them better than people think. I would definitely like to see CR pull the upset.
Don't let the 4-3 record fool you. They have beaten no even mediocre teams. Big wins over Midland, a 1-win 2A school, Episcopal, Marianna, and Rose Bud are not impressive. They likely lose their last three and finish 4-6 and 3-4 in conference. Their only half-way reasonable shot to avoid this fate is in week 10 when they host Bald Knob.

Grayte88

There will be no upset. Homecoming night in Mayflower. The twins run crazy and the defense will play lights out again. Langrell has this team hitting on all cylinders right now! Eagles win big

Williebe147

Quote from: Grayte88 on October 16, 2017, 02:13:53 pm
There will be no upset. Homecoming night in Mayflower. The twins run crazy and the defense will play lights out again. Langrell has this team hitting on all cylinders right now! Eagles win big

No one in MF conference will beat them Mayflower by 16.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Williebe147 on October 16, 2017, 05:07:11 pm

No one in MF conference will beat them Mayflower by 16.
No accomplishment to win the last 3 games. They have a combined record of 6-15. Cedar Ridge has 4 of the wins including victories over such powerhouses as 2A Midland, Episcopal, Marianna, and Rose Bud.

The most difficult problem in those games will be how to avoid accusations of "running up the score."

eaglecd

eaglecd

eaglecd

eaglecd

42-8 Mayflower.  3 min left in 1st half.

eaglecd

CoolBreeze

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas