• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dardanelle @ Booneville

Started by Lizard47, October 14, 2017, 12:07:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Coach

October 18, 2017, 10:22:18 am #50 Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 10:23:53 am by The Coach
God Bless you guys and good luck. Should be a good HS Football game.

Lizard47

Quote from: nastynice on October 18, 2017, 09:48:29 am
Do you want to put a wager on it?.....You Lizard boys sure are insecure and thin skinned!  And if we keep it up, this thread has potential. Neither team has had a good thread all year.

Cats. 27
Lizards 17

I heard all this same mess last year and I told y'all we would win by two scores and we did. Now I'm saying Lizards by one score in a tough game. And I'm not gonna shoot any more irrelevant words back and forth about it.

Lizard47

October 18, 2017, 10:46:37 am #52 Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 10:48:39 am by Lizard47
Quote from: nastynice on October 18, 2017, 09:48:29 am
Do you want to put a wager on it?.....You Lizard boys sure are insecure and thin skinned!  And if we keep it up, this thread has potential. Neither team has had a good thread all year.

Cats. 27
Lizards 17

OLDSCHOOL82

What im trying to figure out is ya'lls chucktown and Clarksville games. I know exactly what chuck has and had that game.  Was it a case of getting out coached or what?  And the Clarksville game?  One possession win against Clarksville? 

OLDSCHOOL82

Lizard, Why you bowing out so early before we really get going? 

Bearcatdad

Glad you finely got up OLDSCHOOL

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

nastynice

Quote from: Lizard47 on October 18, 2017, 10:45:54 am
I heard all this same mess last year and I told y'all we would win by two scores and we did. Now I'm saying Lizards by one score in a tough game. And I'm not gonna shoot any more irrelevant words back and forth about it.

Other than the FF score board on Friday, everything on FF is irrelevant!  That's what is fun about it. Get on here talk crap and go about our day without a second thought. Some can handle it, some can't............If you think this thread has gum flappin' in it, then you should go back and read the 2013 Booneville/Warren Championship game thread. Or the 2014 Booneville/Chuck thread. Those are real threads. This one is weak, but getting better!............

Now take a deep breathe and relax, it'll be ok........If we win good. If we lose oh well, we get to go visit our buddies Lj06 and Airwarren in week 2. We'll survive. 

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 18, 2017, 10:47:06 am
What im trying to figure out is ya'lls chucktown and Clarksville games. I know exactly what chuck has and had that game.  Was it a case of getting out coached or what?  And the Clarksville game?  One possession win against Clarksville?
Clarksville is simple, we got up 24-3 at the half and looked like we were in coast mode coming out of the locker room. Lesson learned. With Chucktown, we got some timely turnovers last year that kept us in the game with a "chance" at the end. This year, we should have won, but we didn't. We let that one get away.

PrivateLesson

I don't know who to pick in this game........I'll have to ponder this until Friday.   Booneville is always tough...no question. 

Jabali

Booneville is a powder keg just waiting to explode. They are going to beat Dardy like a rented mule and then eat all their tamales.

PrivateLesson

October 18, 2017, 05:35:40 pm #61 Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 05:40:35 pm by PrivateLesson
Lol!  Booneville has the potential to beat themselves with penalties.   Not the teams of old I've seen or heard of in the past by Booneville.    Not saying they can't win but uncharatistic of playoff team....IMHO.    Injuries I'm sure play a part. 

nastynice

Quote from: PrivateLesson on October 18, 2017, 05:35:40 pm
Lol!  Booneville has the potential to beat themselves with penalties.   Not the teams of old I've seen or heard of in the past by Booneville.    Not saying they can't win but uncharatistic of playoff team....IMHO.    Injuries I'm sure play a part.

Yep. A lot of that is guys filling in for all the injuries.

OLDSCHOOL82

Some new folks.  Some of the penalties PL is who you are playing, where you are playing, and or a combo with who the crew is. 

Lizard47

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 18, 2017, 06:34:59 pm
Some new folks.  Some of the penalties PL is who you are playing, where you are playing, and or a combo with who the crew is.

I heard that, we all suffer through that from time to time

gold45

Quote from: nastynice on October 18, 2017, 11:33:57 am
Other than the FF score board on Friday, everything on FF is irrelevant!  That's what is fun about it. Get on here talk crap and go about our day without a second thought. Some can handle it, some can't............If you think this thread has gum flappin' in it, then you should go back and read the 2013 Booneville/Warren Championship game thread. Or the 2014 Booneville/Chuck thread. Those are real threads. This one is weak, but getting better!............

Now take a deep breathe and relax, it'll be ok........If we win good. If we lose oh well, we get to go visit our buddies Lj06 and Airwarren in week 2. We'll survive.

The 2014 Booneville/Chuck thread is what got me hooked on FF!  That was good stuff....

Lizard47

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 18, 2017, 10:48:49 am
Lizard, Why you bowing out so early before we really get going?

OK let's say I wanted to get back into useless deliberation...... So everybody asks about Chuck and I keep saying they are a very good team with a heck of a playmaker. Let's consider how Chuck took Ozark out behind grandpa's cabin for a good old fashion strapping. Then booneville let's ozark hang around 7-7 in the fourth quarter and then scores twice, one of those with 8 sec left in the game for a 21-7 win. Congrats on finishing them off of course but is that an impressive enough margin considering the affore mentioned Chuck game?

gold45

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 18, 2017, 10:47:06 am

Charleston beat Dardanelle no matter what the circumstances.  If Chuck played Booneville Friday night, Booneville wins.  So.....Booneville >Dardanelle.  Go Cats

PrivateLesson

Quote from: gold45 on October 18, 2017, 08:48:23 pm
The 2014 Booneville/Chuck thread is what got me hooked on FF!  That was good stuff....
They are good threads....sometimes, we end up getting some locked! lol!  All in good fun of course!  :)

Lizard47

Quote from: gold45 on October 18, 2017, 08:55:33 pm
Charleston beat Dardanelle no matter what the circumstances.  If Chuck played Booneville Friday night, Booneville wins.  So.....Booneville >Dardanelle.  Go Cats

You can't say for certain that you can beat chuck. You couldn't match their margin on Ozark. You couldn't match our margin on dover or pottsville. You're just making assertions with no weight behind them. There's a reason why everybody wishes they could see this game and it ain't because everybody knows for sure who's better. Its because they don't know and they know its close and its gonna make for a heck of a game.

PrivateLesson

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 18, 2017, 06:34:59 pm
Very true. 

gold45

Quote from: Lizard47 on October 18, 2017, 09:34:56 pm
You can't say for certain that you can beat chuck. You couldn't match their margin on Ozark. You couldn't match our margin on dover or pottsville. You're just making assertions with no weight behind them. There's a reason why everybody wishes they could see this game and it ain't because everybody knows for sure who's better. Its because they don't know and they know its close and its gonna make for a heck of a game.

You are right about at least one thing...I wish I could see this game in person. 

Lizard47

Quote from: gold45 on October 18, 2017, 09:56:16 pm
You are right about at least one thing...I wish I could see this game in person.

I will, wouldn't miss it for the world.

gold45

Quote from: Lizard47 on October 18, 2017, 10:05:12 pm
I will, wouldn't miss it for the world.
[/quote

I will be watching Charleston beat Atkins Friday night but you better believe I will be getting frequent updates about this game!  Should be a good one! 

OLDSCHOOL82

October 18, 2017, 10:46:51 pm #74 Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 10:50:12 pm by OLDSCHOOL82
Lizard, I could care less about spreads.  Matchups are where it's at.  I'm looking at strengths and weaknesses.  Yep, Charleston has several playmakers and a future hog on the field (unless he's changed his mind after this season!). Dardy talks physicality but couldn't win the trenches and control the line there?  Same with Clarksville.  You wanna compare scores than look at dardy ending with a close win there and then Lamar almost beating them!  Or chuck against Paris and then not sealing that win till right before the buzzer.  See where I'm going?  Ozark and Booneville have more close games over the past 1000 years than just about anyone else.  You have grandfathers at those games who hate each other from playing in the 60's and 70's and now their grandkids are playing each other.  You throw any sort of predictions out the window. I truly believe dardy will come on fire.  Rightfully so.  We've left with our tails between our legs for the past 3 years.  But, not this time.  Cats are banged up in delicate areas.  Part of it.  We will more than likely roll out our strongest packages instead of platooning.  Some things will be simpler than our normal intricate offense due to potential backups in certain spots.  Gonna get rid of all that fancy stuff. 

prHOG13

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 18, 2017, 10:46:51 pm
Lizard, I could care less about spreads.  Matchups are where it's at.  I'm looking at strengths and weaknesses.  Yep, Charleston has several playmakers and a future hog on the field (unless he's changed his mind after this season!). Dardy talks physicality but couldn't win the trenches and control the line there?  Same with Clarksville.  You wanna compare scores than look at dardy ending with a close win there and then Lamar almost beating them!  Or chuck against Paris and then not sealing that win till right before the buzzer.  See where I'm going?  Ozark and Booneville have more close games over the past 1000 years than just about anyone else.  You have grandfathers at those games who hate each other from playing in the 60's and 70's and now their grandkids are playing each other.  You throw any sort of predictions out the window. I truly believe dardy will come on fire.  Rightfully so.  We've left with our tails between our legs for the past 3 years.  But, not this time.  Cats are banged up in delicate areas.  Part of it.  We will more than likely roll out our strongest packages instead of platooning.  Some things will be simpler than our normal intricate offense due to potential backups in certain spots.  Gonna get rid of all that fancy stuff.
How much less could you care?

nastynice

Quote from: Lizard47 on October 18, 2017, 09:34:56 pm

You do realize her son is the LB/RB for Chuck, right?  If anyone could make that comparison it'd be her. 

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Booneville posters sure are sliding in the "we're down some players", and "we're gonna be using some back up players", and "some of our key players will be out", a lot in their posts on here.    #pregameexcuses maybe?

OLDSCHOOL82

^ Nope.  Still got what we need to get the job done.

alaskanstorm

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 19, 2017, 08:34:32 am
Booneville posters sure are sliding in the "we're down some players", and "we're gonna be using some back up players", and "some of our key players will be out", a lot in their posts on here.    #pregameexcuses maybe?
Please, booneville could fill any holes with seventh graders and a few sixth graders and this game would maybe be competitive boontown winning by <10.  Dardy gets lucky once and all the sudden their on the same level as boontown ha,ha,ha don't make me laugh, I don't think so.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: alaskanstorm on October 19, 2017, 08:47:44 am
Please, booneville could fill any holes with seventh graders and a few sixth graders and this game would maybe be competitive boontown winning by <10.  Dardy gets lucky once and all the sudden their on the same level as boontown ha,ha,ha don't make me laugh, I don't think so.

winning by less than 10?   Doesn't sound like you're that confident.  And the games in "boontown" too.

Bearcatdad

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 19, 2017, 08:52:42 am
winning by less than 10?   Doesn't sound like you're that confident.  And the games in "boontown" too.
Better get your boat ready!!  better make sure it is fueled up.

alaskanstorm

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 19, 2017, 08:52:42 am
Reread and comprehend what I posted.

nastynice

Quote from: alaskanstorm on October 19, 2017, 08:47:44 am

Now it's a Party! 🍿

alaskanstorm

Nasty, after this Friday booneville have taken their fist step toward win #800 which will be achieved in 9 or 10 years.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 19, 2017, 09:45:37 am #85 Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 09:48:06 am by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam
Quote from: alaskanstorm on October 19, 2017, 08:59:44 am
Reread and comprehend what I posted.

Ok Einstein, I'll re-post your post.  Here goes:

"Please, booneville could fill any holes with seventh graders and a few sixth graders and this game would maybe be competitive boontown winning by <10.  Dardy gets lucky once and all the sudden their on the same level as boontown ha,ha,ha don't make me laugh, I don't think so."

You said "Boontown winning by <10".   Not a clear use of the "<" Sign,  Perhaps using the + sign maybe?  Shall I continue the lesson or would you like me to correct your grammar and punctuation as well?  ;)

nastynice

Quote from: alaskanstorm on October 19, 2017, 09:42:00 am
Nasty, after this Friday booneville have taken their fist step toward win #800 which will be achieved in 9 or 10 years.

I sure hope so. Gonna be tough.

Coach Jones

Ulmer plays full speed, Booneville wins.  If not Dard.  It is about that simple.

alaskanstorm

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 19, 2017, 09:45:37 am
Ok Einstein, I'll re-post your post.  Here goes:

"Please, booneville could fill any holes with seventh graders and a few sixth graders and this game would maybe be competitive boontown winning by <10.  Dardy gets lucky once and all the sudden their on the same level as boontown ha,ha,ha don't make me laugh, I don't think so."

You said "Boontown winning by <10".   Not a clear use of the "<" Sign,  Perhaps using the + sign maybe?  Shall I continue the lesson or would you like me to correct your grammar and punctuation as well?  ;)
Obviously reading compression is not emphasized in yell county.  I could explain it to you but won't waste my time. Booneville with "ALL SENIOR HIGH PLYERS"  win by 21 plus.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: alaskanstorm on October 19, 2017, 09:52:18 am
Obviously reading compression is not emphasized in yell county.  I could explain it to you but won't waste my time. Booneville with "ALL SENIOR HIGH PLYERS"  win by 21 plus.

Yell county?  lol   I live in Sebastian county.  I went to school in Logan County.  And you're drunk if you think booneville will win by 21 plus.  (At least you didn't try and use the < or > signs this time.)  You're learning.  Gold star for you!

alaskanstorm

Quote from: Coach Jones on October 19, 2017, 09:50:45 am
Ulmer plays full speed, Booneville wins.  If not Dard.  It is about that simple.
You gonna get that fourth seed better get to game planning coach.

OLDSCHOOL82

Is it a 1 on 1 game? 

Bearcatdad

[/
Cats win either way!!!  If Ulmer and Ray are 100% then its a 3 or 4 TD win. 

CATS by 14 quote]

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 19, 2017, 09:53:49 am
Yell county?  lol   I live in Sebastian county.  I went to school in Logan County.  And you're drunk if you think booneville will win by 21 plus.  (At least you didn't try and use the < or > signs this time.)  You're learning.  Gold star for you!

< = less than, > = greater than.  So, its actually pretty easy.  Maybe you should of stayed in logan county longer and you could of figured it out easier.

alaskanstorm

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 19, 2017, 09:53:49 am
You still don't understand, glad to know not to let the kinfolks attend schools in Sebastian county either.  Grammar police are so fun especially when they are oblivious.

Bearcatdad

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 19, 2017, 09:57:55 am
< = less than, > = greater than.  So, its actually pretty easy.  Maybe you should of stayed in logan county longer and you could of figured it out easier.
[/quote
I bet he went to school at Paris.  ;D ;D ;D

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 19, 2017, 09:57:55 am

Stay up with the conversation grandpa.   He originally said that boontown would win by <14.  Which means less than.  I said that, by his statement, he wasn't that confident.  He obviously used the "<" sign wrong.   as you've pointed out.  So you're jab at me is moronic, seeing that he's "your boy".  lol   And just to remind you, Booneville is in Logan County.  ;)

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 19, 2017, 10:02:27 am #97 Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 10:04:25 am by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam
Quote from: alaskanstorm on October 19, 2017, 09:58:49 am
You still don't understand, glad to know not to let the kinfolks attend schools in Sebastian county either.  Grammar police are so fun especially when they are oblivious.

Funny thing is that OLDSCHOOL82 tried to correct me by basically correcting you!    You Boontown guys are a hoot!  LOL

Sigmund Sauer

I've never seen the phrase "reading compression" from a grammar nazi. alaskansh_tstorm may need to elaborate!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 19, 2017, 10:03:52 am #99 Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 10:05:30 am by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam
Dude, learn how to use the quotes.  Seriously.   Booneville Bearcat here!  :)  But ya'll be embarrassing me at the moment!  Just sayin.....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas