• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2-4A Week 7

Started by The Ref, October 08, 2017, 08:30:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Ref

Southside @ CAC          Southerners by 20
Riverview @ Stuttgart   Raiders by 2
Central vs Lonoke         Cougars by 28
Heber @ Baptist            Panthers by 35

Doesn't look like it's going to be a very competitive Fri night. Riverview vs Stuttgart will be the game of the week. The winner will still have hopes of a conference title. Should  be a great game.

Kanndie39

Don't be surprised if CAC puts up a fight against southside. CAC does play a lot of sophomores but I think they are getting better every game. They should have beat heber...

SUGARTOWN

Southside should continue their roll against, Heber over CAC and I'm not sure HWH will blow out Lonoke, they seem to be playing a little better lately.

Still don't know what to think about RV or HWH last week. Obviously, Riverview is much improved but HWH's schedule leading up to that game was pretty weak. No doubt it's a huge game at Stuttgart this week, not only is it homecoming but both of these teams are fighting to stay in the hunt for the top seed. I haven't seen much on Riverview yet but I know they'll bring a good QB and WR/RB in JT Smith to Moseley Stadium this Friday. Definitely the Game of the Week in the 2-4A.

Ladyfan

Quote from: Kanndie39 on October 08, 2017, 11:29:47 pm
Don't be surprised if CAC puts up a fight against southside. CAC does play a lot of sophomores but I think they are getting better every game. They should have beat heber...

I'll agree that CAC is improving. CAC made too many mistakes in the Heber game early and never should have found themselves in the 2 minute drill at the end of the game. But, performed nicely when they did.

SUGARTOWN

I don't think Riverview has a radio crew, so for those who want to hear the game, the audio stream is on www.country973.com and on the Country 97.3 mobile app. You may actually be able to pick up the station on the radio in the Searcy area depending where you are located.

MoChedda

Pulling for the Ricebirds to get the win 24-21

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: MoChedda on October 13, 2017, 10:30:05 am
Pulling for the Ricebirds to get the win 24-21

I'll gladly take a 3 point win and see you guys next week.  :)

The Ref

Riverview game will be broadcast on 106.5 FM in Searcy tonight as well.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: The Ref on October 13, 2017, 10:40:33 am
Riverview game will be broadcast on 106.5 FM in Searcy tonight as well.

Good to hear, I like a full press box on Friday nights. There will be hot pizza and cold drinks waiting for the visiting radio crew. That's how we roll in Sugartown...

MoChedda

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 13, 2017, 10:38:53 am
I'll gladly take a 3 point win and see you guys next week.  :)
Yes sir! Go Ricebirds

cuckoobird

Ricebirds roll the raiders 52-22

SouthernerPride

Southerners continue their roll! 42-0 @ CAC

MoChedda

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 13, 2017, 09:48:01 pm
Ricebirds roll the raiders 52-22
Good job Ricebirds! See y'all next week should be a heck of a game

SUGARTOWN

Pretty impressive performance by the Ricebirds last night. Over 520 yards of offense. Kirk Hughes with 157 yards rushing and 3 TD's on 17 carries, Tim Johnson with 245 yds passing. The defense was in the Raider backfield most of the night, just gave up a couple big plays to the Riverview speedsters.

On to HWH next week, that's always a tough place to play for the Ricebirds. Looking forward to another good game...

MoChedda

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 14, 2017, 08:39:13 am
Pretty impressive performance by the Ricebirds last night. Over 520 yards of offense. Kirk Hughes with 157 yards rushing and 3 TD's on 17 carries, Tim Johnson with 245 yds passing. The defense was in the Raider backfield most of the night, just gave up a couple big plays to the Riverview speedsters.

On to HWH next week, that's always a tough place to play for the Ricebirds. Looking forward to another good game...
This game is big for both teams in hopes of winning the conference it should be a hard fought game that goes down to the wire.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas