• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs Dewitt. Let's get it started!

Started by AirWarren, October 06, 2017, 09:52:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumberjackfan1978

That's all that counts just score and win.Go Jacks

AirWarren

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Game day Jacks!

Let's keep the momentum going.  Steady improvement on offense, keep up the stifling defense!  We got this, rolling to 6-1 after this week!

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Lumberjackfan1978

LJ06

1st play of game. 50 yard TD pass. 7-0 Warren

LJ06

AirWarren

LJ06

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on October 09, 2017, 11:48:48 pm
In most seasons DeWitt, although heavily "out-athleted" has still given Warren a little trouble because their offensive game plan worked to their advantage.  They ran the ball, ate up clock and limited Warren's offensive possessions.  Unfortunately, this season, if that's their game plan it's going to play right into the Jacks favor because this Warren rush stopping defense is unreal.  The Dragons will not have success running the football against Warren.  If they try to ground and pound against this defensive unit I truly think we'll see another opponent held to under 100 yds or total offense.

The athlete scale is once against tipped to Warren's favor.  Treylon Burks should have his biggest game of the season.  Simply put, DeWitt has no one on defense that can line up and contain Burks at WR--I don't know if even playing double coverage this week can slow him down.  If I was Hembree, I'd make sure to tell Kinnard to get the ball to Burks.  Short, deep, slants....whatever it takes but we've got to get him some really quality reps at WR before the play-offs get here.  This is the game to do it. 

If you'll look back to last week, I pretty much nailed the Dumas game.  Was off on the score (42-14 was my prediction) but I all but nailed the synopsis of the football game.  I think it's same song, 4th verse this week.  DeWitt will fight their tails off and man, I applaud those guys effort because they bring it EVERY WEEK, but Warren is just flat out the far superior team.  I think the Jacks jump out to a big lead early and the Dragons find the endzone late, likely on the 2nd/3rd teamers.  Jacks roll once again this Friday night.

Warren 51
DeWitt 7

-Kyle

Nailed it, well.....off by a single point. When y'all gonna start listening to me?  Great game tonight for the Jacks.  Came out early, hit them in the mouth, built the big lead and then got some guys some game time experience.  Couldn't ask for a better Homecoming outcome!

Big one coming up this next Friday, but let's enjoy this one just a little longer.  Warren moves to 6-1 on the season!  Go Jacks!

-Kyle

Romeo

With last nights win, it's now mathematically impossible to miss the playoffs. That's now 23 consecutive years in the playoffs. Good streak.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas