• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crossett at Monticello

Started by Sports Guru, October 06, 2017, 09:44:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sports Guru

Let's hear everyone's thoughts. Good tough win for Crossett tonight!

Eaglemaniac

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

1998billieblue

Depends on which Billie team show up this week.  If its the team that played Ashdown, Fordyce, and Hamburg it will be a close game.  If its the team that played SC and Dollarway, it wont be close..  Good thing for the Billies is for the first time all year we are 100% healthy, and didn't have any injuries last night VS Dollarway. 

jimbojack

Sports Guru

Heard last night we may have another starter back

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on October 07, 2017, 10:08:26 am

But word is we lost another one too. So don't expect a miracle.

green-eagle

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on October 07, 2017, 10:08:26 am

yes, we get a RB back that got some great hands....and must stronger, but he has played in since Nashville last year.....now, the Crossett's receivers must "CATCH" the ball.....the QB can not throw it any better and our receiver can not put it away....yes they can catch the ball in practice, but come-on catch the ball and then think about running....our kick-off returners must hit the holes, instead of running in place.......

well be a good game, since some here is playing for seed 3, 4 and maybe 5th......

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: green-eagle on October 08, 2017, 10:08:15 am
yes, we get a RB back that got some great hands....and must stronger, but he has played in since Nashville last year.....now, the Crossett's receivers must "CATCH" the ball.....the QB can not throw it any better and our receiver can not put it away....yes they can catch the ball in practice, but come-on catch the ball and then think about running....our kick-off returners must hit the holes, instead of running in place.......

well be a good game, since some here is playing for seed 3, 4 and maybe 5th......

The goal is for our "kick-off" returners to only have to return one kick off a game not 6 or 7 like they normally do!

BigLion10

It's be more entertaining if they brought the two biggest women out from each town and had em mud wrestle at the 50

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: BigLion10 on October 08, 2017, 08:02:43 pm
It's be more entertaining if they brought the two biggest women out from each town and had em mud wrestle at the 50

I'd pay $20 to see that!!

Big Fan

Quote from: BigLion10 on October 08, 2017, 08:02:43 pm

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on October 08, 2017, 09:23:38 pm
I'd pay $20 to see that!!

Must be an Ashley County thing.

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: Big Fan on October 08, 2017, 10:13:45 pm
Must be an Ashley County thing.

Once you see us play you will understand.

Ctownhomer

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on October 09, 2017, 06:38:53 am
Once you see us play you will understand.

Monticello would win that too.  I went mud ridin with this group from there.  We took a break by this big ole mud hole and this one guy about 275 decided to throw this Cajun girl about 250 in the hole.  Well she wasn't having any of it and put him in the hole.  Some of the funniest stuff I saw.

Sports Guru

We got a running back that hasn't played all year playing friday and our other one could return as well.

jimbojack

Crossett by 3.  Monticello's coaching catches up with them in this one.

1998billieblue

Got 2 or 3 starters for Monticello who might be suspended.  They got in trouble for window chalking some rides at school yesterday.  One of the drawings was of male boy parts.  Typical of the Admin to suspend a player for something silly.

Billie Blue

Quote from: 1998billieblue on October 12, 2017, 11:09:08 am
Got 2 or 3 starters for Monticello who might be suspended.  They got in trouble for window chalking some rides at school yesterday.  One of the drawings was of male boy parts.  Typical of the Admin to suspend a player for something silly.
Things like that happens during homecoming week  but if not on any teacher or administration vehicles shouldn't matter kids do stuff like that to each other all the time the one's that suspended the kids have to remember that they were kids once before and probably did the same thing

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Billie Blue on October 12, 2017, 12:38:48 pm
Things like that happens during homecoming week  but if not on any teacher or administration vehicles shouldn't matter kids do stuff like that to each other all the time the one's that suspended the kids have to remember that they were kids once before and probably did the same thing
I'm 53 and I've never drawn male parts on a car.

Big Fan

Quote from: Oldman on October 12, 2017, 01:34:36 pm
I'm 53 and I've never drawn male parts on a car.
....did they have cars back then?

Jimbo Morphis

Sports Guru

Will this affect the Billies Gameplan?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on October 12, 2017, 02:25:37 pm
Will this affect the Billies Gameplan?

Was chalking rides part of their game plan?

1998billieblue

No word on the suspensions as of today.  Pretty significant if these kids don't get to play.   

AirWarren

Lots of weirdness in this thread.

BigLion10

Quote from: AirWarren on October 12, 2017, 04:53:59 pm
Lots of weirdness in this thread.
Lots of weirdo's in those towns what ya expect

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Must not have been anatomically correct.  We all know the Lumberjacks castrated those Billie Goats back in 2001 and they haven't got 'um back yet.  Sad state of affairs over there in Drew County.

AirWarren

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on October 13, 2017, 08:03:50 am
Must not have been anatomically correct.  We all know the Lumberjacks castrated those Billie Goats back in 2001 and they haven't got 'um back yet.  Sad state of affairs over there in Drew County.

1998billieblue

You Warren folks need to stay out of our Crossett-Monticello thread.  You will get  your chance next week. 

AirWarren

Quote from: 1998billieblue on October 13, 2017, 08:40:25 am
You Warren folks need to stay out of our Crossett-Monticello thread.  You will get  your chance next week. 

1998billieblue

we will see who fails next week.

BigLion10

1998billieblue

WHY? The last 2 years this game has been very competitive.  After tonights victory against Crossett next weeks game could be for Conf Champ. 

BigLion10

Quote from: 1998billieblue on October 13, 2017, 10:23:15 am
WHY? The last 2 years this game has been very competitive.  After tonights victory against Crossett next weeks game could be for Conf Champ.
Been in the jug already I see

1998billieblue

No, actually I haven't had alcohol in 5 years. 

Big Fan

There are no suspensions.  Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Big Fan on October 13, 2017, 10:38:22 am
There are no suspensions.  Move along folks, nothing to see here.
All is well

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: 1998billieblue on October 13, 2017, 10:23:15 am
Because Hamburg beat Monticello = No chance the Billies beat Warren.

Big Fan

Big Fan

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 13, 2017, 03:36:54 pm
Because Hamburg beat Monticello = No chance the Billies beat Warren.
I wouldn't say "no chance", it is a rivalry game.  This Billie team is comparable to last year when it was a competitive game and Warren isn't quite as good as last year.  Just an observation.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: Big Fan on October 13, 2017, 04:44:52 pm
I wouldn't say "no chance", it is a rivalry game.  This Billie team is comparable to last year when it was a competitive game and Warren isn't quite as good as last year.  Just an observation.
I would like to see someone in the conference give Warren a competitive game, but I just don't see it happening. After we whip Crossett next week we get our chance at the Lumberjacks.

Big Fan

Monticello 23
Crossett  0

Halftime

Sports Guru

Crossett can't stop getting penalties... we need an offensive drive now.

FoxandHound34

Only think that would help crossett is if the Good Lord came back

Sports Guru

Penalties killed the Eagles drives tonight I believe had darn near 21 of em

Big Fan

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on October 13, 2017, 09:54:31 pm
Penalties killed the Eagles drives tonight I believe had darn near 21 of em
That and getting sacked and intercepted and forced fumbles....etc. 

Eaglemaniac

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas