• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sacks predictions for the upcoming season

Started by SackAttack, September 18, 2017, 08:33:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SackAttack

Agree or disagree post em here!
1. Guy wins it again! Proving that shirts and skins and horse and cutthroat are under appreciated means of teaching kids how to play!
2. The AAA will impose a "do right" rule that only the do gooders will understand. Zero enforcement so forget this one.
3. Cornett continues to open the doors and turn out the lights at Brady-Hipp arena because he owns that place.
4.Wonderviews girls sorry runner-up again in a weak weak class A. sorry y'all some things never change
5.Cody Richey is voted best dressed in Class A once again.
6.More people will take up smoking on my advice because halftime and between games is where you find out the real truth
7.Backboard Shattered finally achieves icon status and FF Class A board needs that guy like a hobo needs deodorant!
8. Run N Punch and Ernest T return to the board after a long hiatus
9. Norfolk girls set no records this year.
10.Omaha boys win a bazillion games but .....
11. Mt Vernons admin apologizes to Rodge and before Christmas is begging him to come back when Bluejays are 2-12 and lead the conference in Techs
12.Jerry Simmons from WV has a nervous breakdown
13. The tree lives for another year!!
14. Geno calls the Boss for advice. Boss hangs up on him

not so slim shady

15. Donald 'don't call me dabo' Swiney retires for the 4th time.
16. Sumner Barnes is caught in the Shirley locker room at halftime of a game against Guy.
17. Todd Garrett and Steve Padgett call the regional championship game and just do a wonderful job. 😏
18. Keith '5 o'clock shadow' Brown goes through a pack of lozenges every game.
19. Backboard fathers his 9th child by 7 different women.
20. Shane 'el dazzler' Davis forgets his hair gel for homecoming night and has to improvise with atomic balm.

SackAttack

Quote from: not so slim shady on September 18, 2017, 09:13:16 pm
16. Sumner Barnes is caught in the Shirley locker room at halftime of a game against Guy.
17. Todd Garrett and Steve Padgett call the regional championship game and just do a wonderful job. 😏
20. Shane 'el dazzler' Davis forgets his hair gel for homecoming night and has to improvise with atomic balm.
#16 caught doing what? giving Benny advice most likely

JimmyChitwood

thebigman3

Who do y'all think will be in the finals? I've heard of people picking Guy to win, but who will they be playing?

JimmyChitwood

thebigman3

Does Kirby have a 6'6 sophomore? Or is this just people stirring the pot?

hillbillyball

Bigleague

ErnestTBass

Well Sack you nailed #8 I'm back and refreshed and ready to share my vast knowledge of all things basketball political and societal! Anything y'all want to know just ask

Woodrow1

Quote from: not so slim shady on September 18, 2017, 09:13:16 pm

21.  El Buckle will slick his hair back like Calipari and start wearing suits instead of Wranglers and pearl snaps.

not so slim shady

This may be more fact than prediction but I'm gonna say that a reliable source from the rambler cafe in the heart of rosebud said that not only is Ricky Goob Langley gonna throw the ceremonial jumpball for rosebuds opener he may also come out of retirement and volunteer for the bball program. He's a legend in many ways. Also heard that the 83 crew will be playing the state champ team from rosebud and yes. The boss and Johnny Basketball will be coaching to win. Special referees Stan 'bird man' Ward and Graylon 'roll on 18' Wheeler.

Motownsportsfan

Coach Simon finally realizes that lazy zone that causes you to get out rebounded every game has cost him 3 state championships and goes more man to man and cuts the nets down at year end. Just my opinion

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: Motownsportsfan on October 05, 2017, 09:41:34 am
Coach Simon finally realizes that lazy zone that causes you to get out rebounded every game has cost him 3 state championships and goes more man to man and cuts the nets down at year end. Just my opinion
Lol! 

ErnestTBass

Quote from: Motownsportsfan on October 05, 2017, 09:41:34 am
Is this before or after his inevitable nervous breakdown 😂😂😂😂! Dudes got to be about the most uptight human I've ever seen in a close game!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas