• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Harmony grove vs Strong

Started by baseball13, September 18, 2017, 12:24:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

who wins this game

Strong
4 (16.7%)
Harmony Grove
20 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: September 23, 2017, 12:24:06 pm

baseball13

who wins this match up? Strong coming in 2-0 and HG coming in 0-3. what do yall think?

trojanman

dawgpound

From what I saw of strong in team camp they had speed and a big line they could surprise some people if they are in good enough shape to play 4 qtrs

HG Hornet

CHG finally plays a 2A Conference opponent.  Hornets get it together and win by 2 scores or more. 

BlueCrew4U

Strong is a very creative 2-0..... good scheduling.  Hornets will get well this week.
Grove 28
Dogs 8

baseball13

I think the grove turn it around this week but Strong is not a push over. I see them sliding in there and getting that last spot in the playoffs. They have speed for days.

Hgalum50

After I listened to the Glen Rose HG game I believe HG has made much more improvments since week 1. I have my Hornets by 20.

HG Hornet

September 18, 2017, 04:21:51 pm #7 Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 04:24:20 pm by CHG Hornet
Quote from: Hgalum50 on September 18, 2017, 01:54:01 pm
After I listened to the Glen Rose HG game I believe HG has made much more improvments since week 1. I have my Hornets by 20.
They definitely have improved.  I'm not offering it as an excuse because none is needed, but what a lot of people are unaware of is five CHG defensive starters sat out the first quarter of Friday night's game at Glen Rose.  Had they been in, the defense might not have allowed a point.  I applaud Coach Chambers for sticking to his team rules.  The defense almost forced a punt anyway on Glen Rose's first initial drive that ended with their only offensive touchdown of the game.  After the first quarter, the defense either forced punts or turnovers.   

Another thing that I've noticed is CHG only has four coaches where they had six last year.  I know that three left and only one was replaced........unsure of the logic in that.  The first three opponents that CHG has played were all from 3A (Smackover, Prescott, Glen Rose) and they seemed to have plenty of coaches to coach and manage the players.  They all had more than four for sure and that's really how it should be.  I do understand that our four coaches have been burning the midnight oil trying to get everything to come together and I believe it will come together for another playoff run this year.  It all starts with conference wins and our first one is next Friday at home against the Strong Bulldogs.  I have confidence in my boys and their coaches.

Hgalum50

Quote from: CHG Hornet on September 18, 2017, 04:21:51 pm
They definitely have improved.  I'm not offering it as an excuse because none is needed, but what a lot of people are unaware of is five CHG defensive starters sat out the first quarter of Friday night's game at Glen Rose.  Had they been in, the defense might not have allowed a point.  I applaud Coach Chambers for sticking to his team rules.  The defense almost forced a punt anyway on Glen Rose's first initial drive that ended with their only offensive touchdown of the game.  After the first quarter, the defense either forced punts or turnovers.   

Another thing that I've noticed is CHG only has four coaches where they had six last year.  I know that three left and only one was replaced........unsure of the logic in that.  The first three opponents that CHG has played were all from 3A (Smackover, Prescott, Glen Rose) and they seemed to have plenty of coaches to coach and manage the players.  They all had more than four for sure and that's really how it should be.  I do understand that our four coaches have been burning the midnight oil trying to get everything to come together and I believe it will come together for another playoff run this year.  It all starts with conference wins and our first one is next Friday at home against the Strong Bulldogs.  I have confidence in my boys and their coaches.
No doubt the defense is there! The only problem I have is the turnovers and the penalties that are not called for like my LSU Tigers had! They have played some tough competition and I believe it will all come together! I like what they did with the QB situation, but if Jace can throw then let him throw it so they wont think its a run every time he is at QB.

HG Hornet

Hgalum50

Stupid mistakes man got 2 players ejected on the DL and we are short there!

HG Hornet

It's OK.  Not many Mississippi State fans around here to heckle you.  Me, I'm a Razorback fan and I may not get to heckle anybody all year long.

dawg duo

I think CHG has already got this one in the bag. But I guess that why the game is played.

AA Insider

Strong has the potential to take one from somebody this year

dawg duo

NWA Hawg

SOUTHARK99

Will someone from CHG post updates.

bulldawg2016

HG Hornet

Hornets 48 - Bulldogs 12.  Well wishes for the Strong player who left in the first quarter in an ambulance (leg/knee). 

old.dole

dawgpound

Sure thought strong would put up more of a fight

BlueCrew4U

Any updates on the strong player?  Hate to ever see that happen.

HG Hornet

I am not 100% sure of this, but heard he was back by the end of the game on crutches.

eldofan

According to Eldo paper dislocated knee cap : will be evaluated Monday by an orthopedist .

old.dole

Pray he has a full recovery! What grade is the young man in

eldofan

Quote from: old.dole on September 23, 2017, 03:34:49 pm
Pray he has a full recovery! What grade is the young man in
Paper said Senior

HG Hornet

Coach Greg Anthony has some athletes there and they have potential.  I wish them luck.  I believe there were more Strong fans at HG last night than showed up at their home stadium when we went down there last year.  Gotta support the kids!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas