• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any Big move ins anybody know of?

Started by thebigman3, September 18, 2017, 10:13:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigman3

Are their any big move ins that anyone has heard of? I know Tipton to Guy, but any others?

BannerMountainMan

Heard Timbo got Mountain Views best player

thebigman3

Yeah, they did. I watched him play summer ball, good ball handler, can shoot a little bit, but just dribbles too much and turns it over. Mountain is not very good with or without him.

JimmyChitwood

September 18, 2017, 12:06:07 pm #3 Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 12:09:24 pm by JimmyChitwood
Well Cody Decker moved into Shirley last year but was ineligible to play so technically he counts as a move in. He will be a help to the backcourt there as they replace all those seniors. He didn't get much of a shot at Clinton due to politics so he may surprise many. Can shoot the 3 and play defense.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: JimmyChitwood on September 18, 2017, 12:06:07 pm
Well Cody Decker moved into Shirley last year but was ineligible to play so technically he counts as a move in. He will be a help to the backcourt there as they replace all those seniors. He didn't get much of a shot at Clinton due to politics so he may surprise many. Can shoot the 3 and play defense.
why didn't he go to Shirley before this? He has lived next door to Shirley schools since he was a baby I heard?

ballmember

I saw that Decker boy you are talking about at Rosebud.  He sure plays hard and runs the court well.   He must been up against certain families for playing time at Clinton.   Not many of those schools left where the best players play regardless of their parents influence.   

thebigman3

Sucks that he couldn't play because of someone else had the better last name.

JimmyChitwood

September 18, 2017, 03:09:23 pm #7 Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 03:11:40 pm by JimmyChitwood
I respect the fact that Coach Brown gives the kids all the same shot. The best 5 players start and the others get plenty of chances. He rounds out the best 6 or 7 by tournament time but by then they have all had their shot.

NEABallftw

I heard GP has at least 3 move ins again this year.... any truth to this?

Hero of Twin Groves

There are always people that move to guy to play for the legend.

SackAttack

Quote from: JimmyChitwood on September 18, 2017, 12:06:07 pm
Politics in Clinton??Naw never!! I figured that little young rotund coach they had wouldn't let that happen!! I know that big loudmouthed guy they had that coached girls would told em where the fish were biting and what bait to use!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: JagHog on September 18, 2017, 03:24:12 pm
I heard GP has at least 3 move ins again this year.... any truth to this?

Only confirmed 1

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas