• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conway Christian vs Rosebud

Started by Eaglefan70, September 11, 2017, 02:10:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eaglefan70

Rosebud has the best team they have had in 3 years.  They have an extremely explosive offense and ranked 6 in 3A on Log Cabin Democrat.  CCS is ranked 2 in 2A.  Predictions?

BaseballPlayer11

September 11, 2017, 02:12:54 pm #1 Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 02:15:33 pm by BaseballPlayer11
CCS wins by two touchdowns

bearfan

WampusCat30

i think this game is close. its a toss up. CC is at home so ill take CC

CCEAGLES22

Did Rosebud even field a team last year? 

Bigditchlion

snapples3

Posted this in the 3A thread on this game as well...

I have watched both Rose Bud games so far this year and while I'm sure they appreciate the #6 ranking in 3A from the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette...they should not be ranked near that high. I will say, they are showing a fight and grit about them that hasn't been seen in about 5 or so years from the Ramblers. It'd be good for people to acknowledge a program heading in the right direction instead of tearing them down due to some sports writer just not knowing what they're talking about. This game could turn into a shootout, Rose Bud's Coach Norton has shown he can put up some points with only a few play-makers. Don't write the Ramblers off completely, but I expect Conway Christian to win this one by a couple of scores.

Also, Rose Bud is two words not one  ;D

old.dole

denvercat

CC has surprised me this year. Wasn't expecting the firepower they seem to have. Don't see this game being close at all. Rosebud has been down for a number of years now and after not fielding a team last season don't expect them to be able to compete with the high flying eagles. CCS has had a good run the past few years but they may have the best chance this year. Solid line and playmakers all over the field. Exciting team to follow.

CCEAGLES22

Quote from: Eaglefan70 on September 11, 2017, 02:10:34 pm
Rosebud has the best team they have had in 3 years.  They have an extremely explosive offense and ranked 6 in 3A on Log Cabin Democrat.  CCS is ranked 2 in 2A.  Predictions?
That's not saying much they have won 4 games in 3 years.  Not sure how they got this ranking.  I have a pretty good source that says they are very average at best.  CC 48  Rose Bud 21

Hornet_03

Hawgpilot

raider99

CC wins this with little to no trouble

TruthHurts

Rose Bud appears overrated, I'm going to reserve the right to change my mind on this one tho.  Good test this week. Lets see what happens.

young_gun

GoatRoper

Quote from: young_gun on September 13, 2017, 02:19:46 pm
Not as over rated as any team in the 8AA

Conway Christian better "borrow" some better players from Conway high if they want to compete with the ACC of Arkansas football

FoxandHound34

Quote from: GoatRoper on September 13, 2017, 04:58:24 pm
Conway Christian better "borrow" some better players from Conway high if they want to compete with the ACC of Arkansas football
Glad to know we are getting advice from a goat raper

GoatRoper

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 13, 2017, 05:03:28 pm
Glad to know we are getting advice from a goat raper

That's original....almost as unique as my suggestion of borrowing players.

FoxandHound34

I'm Sure Conway has players that never touch the field better than most players in 2A, so if I was in that situation I wouldn't mind going to start at CC

Hawgpilot

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 13, 2017, 05:17:40 pm
I'm Sure Conway has players that never touch the field better than most players in 2A, so if I was in that situation I wouldn't mind going to start at CC

It would be nice if it were just that easy! But I agree with your sentiment.

thevoice

Eagles go up 35-0 at the half and roll to an easy win in this one.

Hawgpilot

Quote from: TruthHurts on September 13, 2017, 11:50:44 am
Rose Bud appears overrated, I'm going to reserve the right to change my mind on this one tho.  Good test this week. Lets see what happens.

After CC first defensive stand, the outcome was never in doubt.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas