• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foreman VS Horatio

Started by Redzone, September 10, 2017, 01:05:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins?

Foreman
21 (87.5%)
Horatio
3 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Redzone

September 10, 2017, 01:05:48 pm Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 01:41:48 pm by Redzone
The Little River Rivalry is only days away. I say Foreman has the upper hand in this one. Who gets the W and by how much?

Foreman by 21+

couch-coach06

I will take the gators  49 - 14  ... we should be able too control the line of scrimmage on both sides of ball and impose our will .. good luck too both teams

Rida4Life

Bracey will run wild.
Gators 50-13

duecek

I think it could be close 21 to 18 Horatio.

allstate22

This isn't even gonna be close Ik the Gators are pumped about this one it's at horatio so some flags might be a factor but Foreman wins in a mercy rule!!

dawg duo

dawg_days

Eslim03

The kids from both schools look forward to this game every year being only 19 miles apart. I hope both communities treat each other with respect and enjoy a great rivalry game. Foreman has one of their better teams in awhile and should win this year but you never know when it is a rivalry like this one. It brings out the most in both teams.

Neckred

This one won't be close only because Foreman has too much speed.  Shout out to Horatio starting off 2-0 though, very impressive

WampusCat30

duecek

Quote from: allstate22 on September 10, 2017, 10:49:35 pm
This isn't even gonna be close Ik the Gators are pumped about this one it's at horatio so some flags might be a factor but Foreman wins in a mercy rule!!

Oh my come on with the flags. Shoulda seen last year at foreman. Every time Horatio thought about breaking a run flag came out. Had a td called back with a flag last year as well. Pretty good run. So you just puttin that out there as your excuse if Horatio wins?

stuck in between

Quote from: duecek on September 11, 2017, 03:27:17 pm
Oh my come on with the flags. Shoulda seen last year at foreman. Every time Horatio thought about breaking a run flag came out. Had a td called back with a flag last year as well. Pretty good run. So you just puttin that out there as your excuse if Horatio wins?

I think losing five fumbles played a bigger factor in that loss than a couple of calls that didn't go ya'lls way.

couch-coach06

And those fumbles were forced because ya got hit in the mouth

duecek

im not the one saying flags may play a factor in who wins the game. Foreman won last year plain and simple. The Allstate idiot is the one who said somethin bout flags at Horatio. So I simply stated there were flags at foreman as well. Just like every place ya play at. But what I think is funny is you foreman idiots think because ya made playoffs last year. First time in prolly a good while that y'all gon be state contenders every year now.? Really? Have y'all forgotten how bad Horatio destroyed y'all in recent years? But yet y'all think since ya finally won one last year that your all the sudden gonna dominate the matchup from now on? Living in fantasy land. And hit in the mouth? Yeah maybe. What do you call the 61 to 13 beat down y'all received from Horatio just a few years ago

couch-coach06

We don't think we are going too beat you every year just the next 3 or 4 then you all can go back too beating up on foreman .. but I prolly want admit that when the time comes so you may Wana save this!

stuck in between

Quote from: duecek on September 11, 2017, 05:20:42 pm
im not the one saying flags may play a factor in who wins the game. Foreman won last year plain and simple. The Allstate idiot is the one who said somethin bout flags at Horatio. So I simply stated there were flags at foreman as well. Just like every place ya play at. But what I think is funny is you foreman idiots think because ya made playoffs last year. First time in prolly a good while that y'all gon be state contenders every year now.? Really? Have y'all forgotten how bad Horatio destroyed y'all in recent years? But yet y'all think since ya finally won one last year that your all the sudden gonna dominate the matchup from now on? Living in fantasy land. And hit in the mouth? Yeah maybe. What do you call the 61 to 13 beat down y'all received from Horatio just a few years ago

People who constantly live in the past do so because they know they have no future. I remember you from last year. I see your childish habits such as resorting to name calling when you see that you have been out witted has not changed. I have never labeled Foreman as a state champion contender. In my opinion they will be a 2nd or possibly a 3rd round team depending on play off draw. One thing is almost certain though. We will still be playing football when y'all are neck deep into basketball.

duecek

Yea due to a weak conference. and that's it. Maybe you should learn a lesson from the past instead automatically assuming Horatios gonna just get real bad by foreman just because ya won last year. Y'all have played one game. Against a weak genoa team and think y'all gon be just like last year. Y'all the one living in the past. And outwitted how???? You don't even have any idea at all how good your team is gonna even be having played one game against a weak Genoa team. I've watched film of them Genoa boys. Not much there. nor do you know anything of any other teams. You base your predictions off the PAST. What y'all done last year. Foreman is not a powerhouse that you can predict will be good nearly every year like Nashville, Prescott, or Pulaski academy. Yea we prolly be in basketball. Then baseball. Least we are contenders in somethin nearly every year. we play in a very tough football 3a-5. Y'all  have one team in your 2a-7 that is consistently good. And it ain't y'all. Go ahead outwit those facts.

stuck in between

Quote from: duecek on September 11, 2017, 06:48:58 pm
Yea due to a weak conference. and that's it. Maybe you should learn a lesson from the past instead automatically assuming Horatios gonna just get real bad by foreman just because ya won last year. Y'all have played one game. Against a weak genoa team and think y'all gon be just like last year. Y'all the one living in the past. And outwitted how???? You don't even have any idea at all how good your team is gonna even be having played one game against a weak Genoa team. I've watched film of them Genoa boys. Not much there. nor do you know anything of any other teams. You base your predictions off the PAST. What y'all done last year. Foreman is not a powerhouse that you can predict will be good nearly every year like Nashville, Prescott, or Pulaski academy. Yea we prolly be in basketball. Then baseball. Least we are contenders in somethin nearly every year. we play in a very tough football 3a-5. Y'all  have one team in your 2a-7 that is consistently good. And it ain't y'all. Go ahead outwit those facts.
I will give your team props they do play in arguably the toughest 3-A conference in the state. While you say our conference is weak and our one win we have this year came against a Genoa team that isn't very good I still bet come Friday night Foreman will have 2 times as many wins against 3-A opponents as what Horatio will have.

duecek

Doubt it. I think Horatio has a legitimate chance to take Gurdon and surely Bismarck. I think Centerpoint and jessieville are always a possiblity as Horatios beat them before. Never know though

couch-coach06

I'd bet my next two pay checks from McDonald's Genoa.would beat y'all they have very good line play and a good QB .. y'all's line would not move them.

duecek

Our line don't have to move anybody. Murfreesboro defense was bustin through it all night long the other night as well as Dierks. How well did that work for them? Don't try and pull Genoa up from the depths of the very bottom of 3a right there by Bismarck. They are ranked at the very bottom for a reason. And don't try and bait me into makin fun of McDonald checks. I won't be a part of it

duecek

Quote from: couch-coach06 on September 11, 2017, 08:14:18 pm
I'd bet my next two pay checks from McDonald's Genoa.would beat y'all they have very good line play and a good QB .. y'all's line would not move them.

And btw calpreps would seem to disagree with you according to their little project a matchup. They would have Horatio over Genoa 28-8. Not that calpreps knows much. Bet they'd take your McDonald's check tho. Least they use some stats

couch-coach06

What's uncle cal predict between foreman and Horatio ? Since u got so much faith in him

duecek

They got y'all by a whopping 3 points. Calpreps doesn't appear to think y'all that much greater apparently.

couch-coach06

This really is my favorite game of the season because it's basically is the only one where people Wana talk trash lol ... You said those teams were blowing through.your line and yall were still able too make plays ... That tells me y'all out athleted them with izzo  , Chavez etc ... But dont look for that too happen this Friday night .. we both run the same offense and so we both see it in practice every week .. I bet izzo gets a give Reed every time he touches the ball it should be fun

duecek

Scratch that. 4 points. But see what you tryin do? "Since you got so much faith in him". See I never said that. I said not that calpreps knows much. You foreman guys just be in fantasy land. Seein things that aren't there. Making things up. Big dreams of bein state champions. See least I'm real about it. I already know Horatio ain't good enough for that and probably won't make playoffs. I'd bet MY check they don't make playoffs. But you boys deep down inside really believe y'all gon get it done. Y'all really thought it last year too. But this year it's gonna happen. Deep down ya really believe that. Then next year. Then the fall off starts after that. Then you go back to being everyone's homecoming game.....humble yourselves a bit maybe?

duecek

Yea I agree lol the trash talk is fun. I really don't wish y'all no harm. Except Friday. But I mean really if anybody wins state I'd really like to see it be from around this area anyway than somewhere way off no what I mean? Be it foreman or Dierks or whoever

couch-coach06

I believe that we have talent and coaching too be in the mix for a state championship yes I do .. and that's all us as fans can.really ask for... And as you know we have been humbled many times over .

duecek

We was blowin through their o lines too now. Some quick guys up front on d. i think Foreman may a have a guy or 2 that's on another level faster than any of Horatios. But Horatios got quite a few that's pretty quick. Last year it just looked like we didn't come to play. Kinda lazy and not into it lookin. I think if both teams come fired up to play and stay that way it'll be a good one. Similar to my sr year. Y'all beat us by a point 49-50 but it was a heck of a game

couch-coach06

I want lie IL be disipointed if it's close as you can see I have high hopes for the season and want badly too prove we belong in the upper tear of teams in 2a.. it's no disrespect too y'all I still believe on paper it should be a clock runner but it's not played on paper and anything can happen .. I do feel like last year your team over looked us and thought it was going too be an easy W and just got blind sided I know that element is no longer there and we will get theqre best shot

Eslim03

Foreman will be too much for the lions tonight and I expect the gators to win by three or four scores.

Redzone

Foreman is up 27-0 in the 1st qt

duecek

Horatio looks like they been hungover all week long. Batey is fast. But if he gets hurt say goodbye to yalls season. He is what what makes yalls team. Similar to javarie Forbes or w/e his name was many years ago. Y'all will be good long as he's playin

duecek

Least our band is better than yalls lol

tacklethis...

I didn't see a final score? Did Horatio get back in this one in the second half?

Redzone

Not a chance lol 47-0 2nd string played the whole second half.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: duecek on September 15, 2017, 08:41:59 pm
Horatio looks like they been hungover all week long. Batey is fast. But if he gets hurt say goodbye to yalls season. He is what what makes yalls team. Similar to javarie Forbes or w/e his name was many years ago. Y'all will be good long as he's playin

This is 2A ball, man. A lot of teams have ONE good kid.

couch-coach06

We have several good players.. we have one elite player.

duecek

Quote from: Redzone on September 16, 2017, 05:59:53 am
Not a chance lol 47-0 2nd string played the whole second half.

Now don't lie. Yalls first was in till like 6 minutes to go. Ain't no reason to lie.

Redzone

Actually first string offense only ran one play the second half. And it was about a 75 yard td run. First play of the second half. Oh and the the following 2pt conversion.

XFalkonz

Quote from: duecek on September 11, 2017, 06:48:58 pm
At least Genoa didn't get prison loved 47-0....

duecek

Quote from: Redzone on September 16, 2017, 09:15:16 am
Actually first string offense only ran one play the second half. And it was about a 75 yard td run. First play of the second half. Oh and the the following 2pt conversion.

If that's true then why was batey in till like 6 minutes to go? Ain't no reason to lie. He is yalls 1st string. He threw a pass for a td later AFTER that score your talkin about. How'd he do that if he wasn't in? Horatio had there 2nd qb in long before he came out the game. There's no point in lieing about it.

Eslim03

Batey ran one play as the Qb in the second half as stated before it was a 75 yard touchdown run. That score made it 47-0 and that was the final score of the game. Did you watch the same game as all of us? 39-0 at halftime total domination in all phases. Horatio didn't even have a first down until late in the second quarter. I can't believe your on here even posting about this game.

duecek

Quote from: XFalkonz on September 16, 2017, 10:12:10 am

Lol yea one of the years Horatio is really down and with a new head coach yet again. And one of the few years y'all actually have a fast guy. After he's gone it'll be bout 10 years for y'all have another come along. Don't you remember javarie forbes? He was ya last fast guy nobody could handle. That was what? 12 years ago? It won't matter tho once y'all get in playoffs and face a legitimate disciplined team with a good coach. And hey I wasn't on the field playing. them weak Horatio boys they got out there nowadays the ones got embarrassed. Look back the years I played and we dang sure didnt win many games but we didn't get absolutely embarrassed by any team. We battled it out with the better teams and tried. We didn't just lay down. Seen a lot of teams do that nowadays. The other team gets up a few scores and they just lay down. Murfreesboro same way against Horatio last week. Murfreesboro actually looked good and played hard the first half. Once Horatio got on the scoreboard they gave up. Thumbs up to foreman for puttin the beat down on em. They deserved it. I ain't gonna defend a team that lays down.

duecek

Quote from: Eslim03 on September 16, 2017, 10:27:24 am
Batey ran one play as the Qb in the second half as stated before it was a 75 yard touchdown run. That score made it 47-0 and that was the final score of the game. Did you watch the same game as all of us? 39-0 at halftime total domination in all phases. Horatio didn't even have a first down until late in the second quarter. I can't believe your on here even posting about this game.

You gon sit their and tell me he was on the sidelines after that? The kid was playing d at safety till like 6 minutes to go you idiot. Your the one that said foreman played their 2nd string the whole 2nd half. That is a lie. Plain and simple. I don't care the outcome of the game. Horatio is an embarrassment to themselves. But you lie when you say foreman 2nd string played the whole second half. Cuz they didn't...

stuck in between

Quote from: XFalkonz on September 16, 2017, 10:12:10 am

+1 I love this !!

Yes the starting defense did stay on the field until about six minutes left on the clock. The starting offense played one series in the 2nd half. I'm pretty sure a shutout was awarded due to the constant trash talking and actions such as signs being hung by Horatio on our campus. Nothing wrong with that in my eyes, but if your gonna talk the talk you got to walk the walk.

duecek

Yea they sucked. What else is new? Signs being hung by Horatio on your campus huh? Are you that dumb? You do realize cheerleaders do that kinda thing a lot to get their own team fired up. Maybe they did tho? Who cares. They are kids. And you may think you guys are all big an bad. Horatios not a football school. That's a known fact. Even tho they do have a football state championship under their belt. One more than I believe foreman has. They're all about baseball. Nearly always have a shot at a title in that. What bout foreman? Softball? Lol yes Horatio got a beat down fri night. Foremans got a fast guy. Gonna give a lot of teams problems. Congratulations

couch-coach06

O come on duec.. always pulling that baseball card name me one state tittle your boy has won where he didn't.have some ashdown or foreman or cossatot river or all 3 on the team?? Heck I bet you are the recruiting coordinator!

duecek

Quote from: couch-coach06 on September 17, 2017, 04:02:02 pm
O come on duec.. always pulling that baseball card name me one state tittle your boy has won where he didn't.have some ashdown or foreman or cossatot river or all 3 on the team?? Heck I bet you are the recruiting coordinator!

97, 2000, and 2005 is all home grown Horatio boys. Least I got a card to pull out. Ha to bad y'all don't huh. 85 football by the way as well. Can't help that once your a baseball powerhouse people wanna come play. Look at prescotts football. They stole Gurdons qb lol.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas