• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Little Johns @ The Burg

Started by Dragonsvoice, September 09, 2017, 07:34:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Danvillegrad77

September 15, 2017, 09:03:54 pm #50 Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 09:07:21 pm by Danvillegrad77
1:55 left in 3rd.  38-6 Danville.  mercy rule in effect

Hornet4ever

Never thought it would go like this, Hackett has their work cut out for them against Danville.

Danvillegrad77

Allen T

Wasn't even as close as the score indicated. Little Johns pulled most of their starters. The best they have looked all year. Their running game was on point and could not be stopped tonight. Great win guys!

Allen T

Prayers are with the young man who got hurt tonight. Hate to see something like that ever happen. Good luck Dragons the rest of the year.

Dragonsvoice

congrats to the Little Johns we've never matched up with them well, to big and fast. good luck the rest of the year little johns.

# 17 broke his tib and fib  his older brother last year had a knee injury his sr season but # 17 is a jr this year prayers out to you james.

Hornets usually handle Danville better maybe they can knock them off.

beach bum

It's sad to hear about that poor kid who had that injury and hated to see Mountainburg lose like that.... Good luck to Mountainburg the rest of the year. Also, good luck to Hackett and hopefully you can take on the Little Johns strong.

Hornet4ever

Talked to some folks tonight at the game. From all opinions it sounds like Mountainburg did not play anything like they did against Hackett. Danville also sounds to be working out kinks from the early season and looked strong. Hackett has had a good track record of playing Danville tough, so we're hoping for a good game and hopefully a hornet win to take the conference. We still have a lot of season left just like everyone else. Mt. Ida lost mid-season last year and we all know how they finished... Hopefully after our bye week we took some time to re-focus and come out swinging against Magazine. Hope the player from Burg is alright.

raven

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 16, 2017, 03:22:54 am
Talked to some folks tonight at the game. From all opinions it sounds like Mountainburg did not play anything like they did against Hackett.

They did not play well, it was like watching a different team.  Danville is a good team however and IMO Hackett will have their work cut out for them.

That was a bad injury for the player, I hear he's out of surgery for now but they'll have to go back in to fix it.  The Dragons will miss him, he was one of the better players. 

Hornet4ever

Quote from: raven on September 16, 2017, 05:31:33 am
They did not play well, it was like watching a different team.  Danville is a good team however and IMO Hackett will have their work cut out for them.

That was a bad injury for the player, I hear he's out of surgery for now but they'll have to go back in to fix it.  The Dragons will miss him, he was one of the better players.

Sounds like it, we'll see Week 7 I suppose.

Littlejohnfootball1

bigworm

Congrats to Danville. I was doubting you guys. I should have known better.

DanvilleFan

Any updates on #17 that was a nasty open tib/fib fracture

raven

Quote from: DanvilleFan on September 16, 2017, 08:34:45 am
Any updates on #17 that was a nasty open tib/fib fracture

He had surgery during the night.  He'll have another surgery to fix the fracture. 

raven

DHS#1

Can't make excuses now!!! Danville went ready to play and hit them in the mouth!!

DanvilleFan

Quote from: raven on September 16, 2017, 08:46:59 am
He had surgery during the night.  He'll have another surgery to fix the fracture. 

Appreciate it, keep us posted

wampuscat44

This is strange.  Danville looked awful when I saw them in Week 1

DnA Prostaff

Well, they must have figured some things out! They looked dang good against Mountainburg

HorseFeathers

Quote from: DnA Prostaff on September 25, 2017, 01:36:47 pm
Well, they must have figured some things out! They looked dang good against Mountainburg

Or Burg played their Championship game with Hackett already and called it a season?

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 25, 2017, 06:01:54 pm
Or Burg played their Championship game with Hackett already and called it a season?

No comment

HorseFeathers

Hornet4ever

estep0520

This is funny, Danville plays Westside this week.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas