• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mineral Springs

Started by mhfcharlesi, September 09, 2017, 10:19:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mhfcharlesi

September 09, 2017, 10:19:47 am Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 07:01:00 pm by mhfcharlesi
What is going on in Mineral..I thought they hired their guy..

Proud Buckaroo

🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

HorseFeathers

Quote from: mhfcharlesi on September 09, 2017, 10:19:47 am
What is going on in Mineral..I thought they hired their guy..lol but if I remember correctly Mineral beat Strong last year under their last Coach. I also believe those are the same kids as well with the exception of 3 seniors on last years team. Well the Board pushed to get rid of a Coach and now they paying for it because those kids aren't gone change. They aren't the mineral of old but some people think they are not gone name any names. Idc if you bring Saban in there you still get same result..all I ask is that they wake up and realize that and just be thankful they aren't like an augusta team that didn't fill a team this year.

I disagree...if you brink Nick Saban to mineral springs they'd probably "recruit/attract" enough kids we'd see them jump to 3A

hornets23byers

Must be a burns follower I promise u it ain't the coach plus he's not getting ran over by the football team like the last theee years letting them do as they want ..

hornets23byers

No disrespect for past coaches but u have to set examples for these players.. burns did actually coach but didn't have any other help period and help is always needed

mhfcharlesi

Not a follower just curious to why the Hornets aren't 2-0..if they got their guy to lead them to the promise land. Maybe they'll get it turned around before they lose the kids

mhfcharlesi

When I say the kids aren't gone change I'm saying that the numbers battle they face will always be there..

Redzone

From what I've heard, Mineral has lost a few guys due to failing a drug test and smoking on the football bus. Not sure how this will affect their game plan.

Stinger

Quote from: hornets23byers on September 11, 2017, 11:24:23 am
Must be a burns follower I promise u it ain't the coach plus he's not getting ran over by the football team like the last theee years letting them do as they want ..
must be Burns

BlueCrew4U

I heard there was a discipline issue.  new staff will have to get that in check before wins and losses will matter very much.

Stinger

The players are getting checked now after doing what they wanted to for a couple years---I may add there has not been much resistance to the changes. We are in games competing instead of losing by 30 to teams like Fouke and Centerpoint

COACHemUP

Quote from: Stinger on September 18, 2017, 10:03:35 am
The players are getting checked now after doing what they wanted to for a couple years---I may add there has not been much resistance to the changes. We are in games competing instead of losing by 30 to teams like Fouke and Centerpoint

Yall definitely have the athletes, always a tough game for us Foukers!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas