• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach Rick Jones This, Coach Rick Jones That

Started by AllStarSportsFan, August 28, 2017, 10:56:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AllStarSportsFan

Baitshop

August 29, 2017, 01:30:15 am #1 Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 04:40:02 am by Baitshop
You're wasting your time A.S.S.Fan, he's lost three straight State Championship games. They won't bite until he gets another ring or two.

The Future

2 straight

But I see you edited your post so you probably put 2 first then changed it to 3 to get some Bulldog fan to correct you just because.
So shame on me for commenting.

"They won't bite til he gets another ring or two".
Yea we kinda know what you mean. Anytime we try to trash talk or throw jabs at y'all or even discuss any Greenwood Southside games anymore, it just consists of us saying we gonna win and y'all saying yep. There's just no point in trying to ruffle feathers. Almost like we're wasting our time. Maybe y'all will start biting back once y'all beat Greenwood a time or two.

Baitshop

Jab away, my friend. The UofG bandwagon has shrunk so much that most Reb....err, Maverick fans dont even read the SS/GW threads. :-/

7AFBFAN

Who will spoil the party this year? Possibly El doo doo? PB is due. Jonesboro is a good option. We all know it will be someone.  ;D

The Future

Lol!
Not worried about Eldorado.
Pine Bluff quite possibly. 2-2 between the teams. Needing that tie breaker.
Jonesboro no way.

On a serious note though. I wasn't mad at all when we lost in 2015. PB was definitely the better team and I don't mind losing by 7 to a powerhouse. Last year I was frustrated. Cyclones fielded a great team and they beat us fair and square. But I still felt we coulda won. I don't know what I'll do if we go 3peat runner up!! I'd pull my hair out! Haha

7AFBFAN

I think if you guys switched QB's the last two championships you win both. Noland in 2015 would have passed you to victory and Hales last year would have ran to victory. Hey I am no coach Jones though. Ha. And he is probably the best coach in the state so you can't doubt his decisions. I think this year GW is probably a bigger favorite with the talent they have coming back. They should win it all.

zebradynasty

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on August 29, 2017, 03:24:56 pm
I think if you guys switched QB's the last two championships you win both. Noland in 2015 would have passed you to victory and Hales last year would have ran to victory. Hey I am no coach Jones though. Ha. And he is probably the best coach in the state so you can't doubt his decisions. I think this year GW is probably a bigger favorite with the talent they have coming back. They should win it all.

NOPE! Pass rush got to Hales at times because of his size he was hard to bring down. Noland was more mobile but not anymore than what we had seen before. Would not have mattered Z's win.

tomdawg55

Bla bla bla maybe PA will move up GW smallish enrollment in 6a and without any argument the best year to year Alma Vines was the best Ricky J will be the here year in and year out bla bla bla

bulldogger15

tomdawg55

Bla bla bla you 13 year old battlebot fan there is not a school in Arkansas that would love to have Rick Jones

beaverfan007

Id probably bet they dont lose 3 titles in a row.. I thought it was only 1 though

RiverValleyClub

Everyone hates winners, coach Rick Jones is just that

bulldogger15

Iknewthemwhen

That GW defense is looking pretty salty right now.

rona

One if the best they ever had. Will make their offense look even better.

bulldogger15

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: RiverValleyClub on September 06, 2017, 09:28:50 pm
Everyone hates winners, coach Rick Jones is just that

Not everyone hates winners.  It seems that way at times when you're at the top of your game and the green eyed monster of envy and jealousy takes over the senses of those that cannot achieve a similar level of success.  They either are not capable of success or not willing to do what it takes to be successful.

I can see where some people hate winners if the winner is arrogant about their status, but I did not see that Jones is an arrogant person.  He is a winner because he is willing to work hard, develop players, etc.

tomdawg55

NWA Hawg

How many more years does Coach Jones have in him? Someone told me that this is his 40th year coaching?

bulldogger15

Quote from: fann07 on October 05, 2017, 10:15:34 am
How many more years does Coach Jones have in him? Someone told me that this is his 40th year coaching?
At least 40 more years, maybe 50. Coach Jones is as fit as a fiddle and he'll be coaching kids or coaching coaches for a long time to come.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: tomdawg55 on August 29, 2017, 06:08:01 pm
Bla bla bla maybe PA will move up GW smallish enrollment in 6a and without any argument the best year to year Alma Vines was the best Ricky J will be the here year in and year out bla bla bla

Punctuation please! 

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: The Future on August 29, 2017, 08:30:33 am
2 straight

But I see you edited your post so you probably put 2 first then changed it to 3 to get some Bulldog fan to correct you just because.
So shame on me for commenting.

"They won't bite til he gets another ring or two".
Yea we kinda know what you mean. Anytime we try to trash talk or throw jabs at y'all or even discuss any Greenwood Southside games anymore, it just consists of us saying we gonna win and y'all saying yep. There's just no point in trying to ruffle feathers. Almost like we're wasting our time. Maybe y'all will start biting back once y'all beat Greenwood a time or two.

+1

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

incogneto

This reminds me of a Buck James post I read once. 

sevenof400

Danold Dump

Steve Perry 2.11

Now that Alma has fled their annual flogging from Greenwood, I wanna see something along the lines of a Greenwood/PA noncon game.

Hootens game maybe. That would attract a nice crowd.

We could call it Rednecks vs Recruiters.

bulldogger15

Quote from: Steve Perry 2.11 on October 06, 2017, 08:53:32 am
Now that Alma has fled their annual flogging from Greenwood, I wanna see something along the lines of a Greenwood/PA noncon game.

Hootens game maybe. That would attract a nice crowd.

We could call it Rednecks vs Recruiters.
+1 That is priceless and very fitting!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Hogman2018

Puppydog go back in your basement! Everyone is tired of you insulting everybody!! IDIOT ur boyfriend probably gonna leave u like ur wife and mommy did!

bulldogger15

Quote from: Hogman2018 on October 09, 2017, 11:12:55 am
Puppydog go back in your basement! Everyone is tired of you insulting everybody!! IDIOT ur boyfriend probably gonna leave u like ur wife and mommy did!
This is a forum that is open for all types of discussions HogGirl2018. Get over it....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

FootBallar21

Quote from: fann07 on October 05, 2017, 10:15:34 am

Well I have a 2nd grader and 5 month old boy,  so I'm hoping he makes it at least 18 more years!   

Pr8hd

bulldogger15

Quote from: Pr8hd on October 09, 2017, 08:23:17 pm
Rick "James"...might offer a little insight on things this week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=FaFmTyMXQrk
Ricky Don Jones? Come on Pr8Hd, did the preview throw you off without a Weaver or a Hales in it?

The insight this week will be seen on the scoreboard. No one can stand in the way of destiny! At some point Pr8hd will be a loyal soul. It might take a couple more times through the gauntlet of life, but he'll find his way soon enough. The fence is too small to ride for long. Once it collapses you're stuck with the side you fall on, no matter what that may be. Call it fate, karma or just dang luck. You'll see soon enough Pr8hd, no matter what....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas