• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What team or teams you confident will not win it all

Started by bearbacker52, July 12, 2017, 06:28:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bearbacker52

prHOG13

Berryville, Gentry, Green Forest, Lincoln, Gravette, Baptist Prep, Southside, CAC, Heber, HWH, Lonoke, Riverview, Stuttgart, Brookland, Cave City, Gosnell, Harrisburg, Highland, Westside, Pokey, Trumann, Booneville, Dardanelle, Dover, Ozark, Pottsville, Subiaco, Waldron, West Fork, Ashdown, Bauxite, Fountain Lake, Malvern, Mena, Nashville, Crossett, Dewitt, Dumas, Hamburg, Monticello, Dollarway, Star City.

beach bum

July 12, 2017, 08:41:21 pm #2 Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:47:11 pm by beach bum
All 47 teams except Warren.... In all seriousness too. Outside of that, teams like Stuttgart, Prairie Grove, Pea Ridge, Robinson, and Nashville will all push for their shot to be there in December with Warren. So the rest of the teams I wouldn't take any money to Vegas to bet on them.

SOUTHWESTPOWER49

Quote from: prHOG13 on July 12, 2017, 08:18:48 pm
Berryville, Gentry, Green Forest, Lincoln, Gravette, Baptist Prep, Southside, CAC, Heber, HWH, Lonoke, Riverview, Stuttgart, Brookland, Cave City, Gosnell, Harrisburg, Highland, Westside, Pokey, Trumann, Booneville, Dardanelle, Dover, Ozark, Pottsville, Subiaco, Waldron, West Fork, Ashdown, Bauxite, Fountain Lake, Malvern, Mena, Nashville, Crossett, Dewitt, Dumas, Hamburg, Monticello, Dollarway, Star City.
Gotta love people from Pea Ridge LOL!!!

bigchief72455

No joke. Wouldn't it just be horrible if they wound up having to travel to Warren in the second round or something like that.

prHOG13

bearbacker52

Quote from: prHOG13 on July 12, 2017, 08:18:48 pm

i thought maybe malvern and Fountain Lake would be trending up.

prHOG13

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 13, 2017, 09:53:02 am
I think they'll be solid, especially Malvern. Just don't see them contending for a title this year.

Just my worthless opinion, but I think the only teams with a shot at the title this year (in order):
1- Warren
2- Pea Ridge
3- Robinson
4- Arky
5- Prairie Grove
6- Shiloh
7- Stuttgart

BM22

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 13, 2017, 09:53:02 am
I don't know. FL and Malvern could possibly both miss the playoffs. My order of finish for the 4A-7 is:
1. Nash
2. Joe T
3. Arky
4. Mena
5. Ashdown
6. Malvern
7. FL
8. Bauxite

FridayNightFans

Robinson.

Looks great on paper, a lot of "superstars"
No discipline
Brand new QB
Average (to below average) coaching

There is a reason they underperform every year and this year will be no different.

cuckoobird

Any team in the 1-4a unless it's shilo. Just no tradition up there

polksalet

Quote from: beach bum on July 12, 2017, 08:41:21 pm
All 47 teams except Warren.... In all seriousness too. Outside of that, teams like Stuttgart, Prairie Grove, Pea Ridge, Robinson, and Nashville will all push for their shot to be there in December with Warren. So the rest of the teams I wouldn't take any money to Vegas to bet on them.

Exactly this. This season is a macrocosm is mcgregorweather

AirWarren

Quote from: polksalet on July 13, 2017, 11:30:35 pm

Exactly this. This season is a macrocosm is mcgregorweather

I hope mayweather gets lit up.

Nacho

Tigerdad2

Quote from: cuckoobird on July 13, 2017, 07:46:42 pm
Any team in the 1-4a unless it's shilo. Just no tradition up there
Only tradition in 1-4a is beating Nashville

~WPS~

Quote from: Tigerdad2 on July 14, 2017, 12:02:29 pm
Only tradition in 1-4a is beating Nashville
What happened to that tradition in 2014 and 2015?

dukes424

Pea Ridge is going to beat Arky in the state championship 35 - 28  this year. Warren gets knocked out in the semis by Arky. Stuttgart looses in the second round to Dardenelle this year 27 - 17. If you guys want to know anything else just let me know..Thanks.

cuckoobird

July 14, 2017, 02:58:32 pm #17 Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 03:01:01 pm by cuckoobird
Quote from: dukes424 on July 14, 2017, 02:50:12 pm
Pea Ridge is going to beat Arky in the state championship 35 - 28  this year. Warren gets knocked out in the semis by Arky. Stuttgart looses in the second round to Dardenelle this year 27 - 17. If you guys want to know anything else just let me know..Thanks.
Pea Ridge is going to finish 3rd in their conference and lose in the 1st round to Nashville or Crossett

dukes424

Quote from: cuckoobird on July 14, 2017, 02:58:32 pm
Pea Ridge is going to finish 3rd in their conference and lose in the 1st round to Nashville
Stuttgart is going to get owned again by Heber   ;D and  then loose to Dardenelle in the second round of the playoffs I thought you knew that. If you need any more results let me know.   

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: dukes424 on July 14, 2017, 03:05:41 pm
Stuttgart is going to get owned again by Heber   ;D and  then loose to Dardenelle in the second round of the playoffs I thought you knew that. If you need any more results let me know.   

If you need to know how to spell "lose" let me know.

beach bum

Stuttgart would have beat Pea Ridge last year... The Blackhawks don't like physical teams that play defense. Just look at their track record against Prairie Grove. PG always has less overall team speed, but roughs them up physically and mentally.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on July 14, 2017, 03:07:19 pm
If you need to know how to spell "lose" let me know.
After years on here I'm not sure I know anymore.

cuckoobird

dukes424

Quote from: Oldman on July 14, 2017, 03:12:23 pmNow I just woke all you people up  ;D The Ridge takes PG 42-28 this year however Pg squeaks by Shiloh to earn the two seed  losing to Boonville in the quarters in a low scoring game.

prHOG13

Quote from: beach bum on July 14, 2017, 03:09:35 pm
Stuttgart would have beat Pea Ridge last year... The Blackhawks don't like physical teams that play defense. Just look at their track record against Prairie Grove. PG always has less overall team speed, but roughs them up physically and mentally.
Adorable as always

cuckoobird

And you ain't seen physical until you've seen the birds. 

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on July 14, 2017, 06:40:10 pm
And you ain't seen physical until you've seen the birds. 

Something I can agree with cuck on

bilboswaggins

See ya soon!

polksalet

Quote from: AirWarren on July 14, 2017, 05:49:06 am
I hope mayweather gets lit up.

Greatest boxer of all time against a guy who can't box well enough to be a pro boxer.

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on July 14, 2017, 07:13:17 pm
Something I can agree with cuck on

Three most physical teams Warren routinely faces.

Nashville, Stuttgart, and Booneville.

Pea ridge is not even in the same sentence as those three.

AirWarren

Hitting the bottle early yesterday?

dukes424

Lol no bottle just bordum at work. To be honest I think it's about 7 teams in the 4a that could win state this year, it all pending on injurys, runs, decisions, coaching, the way the brackets fall and especially alot of LUCK etc. The most talented team last year IMO did not win it all and would have beaten the Ridge, PG , Warren, Stuttgart and Shiloh and any other contenders if played 7/10 times.  That's why we play the game and one down game in the playoffs will send ya packing.  Excited to see this years progression of  the competition in the conference title  contenders and the outcome of runs to See who makes it to to compete for a state title. Who is gonna be the Cinderella team this year to make it to the quarters , semis or win it all?  Let me know some of you guys got this figured out right?

AirWarren

Quote from: dukes424 on July 16, 2017, 12:28:41 am
Lol no bottle just bordum at work. To be honest I think it's about 7 teams in the 4a that could win state this year, it all pending on injurys, runs, decisions, coaching, the way the brackets fall and especially alot of LUCK etc. The most talented team last year IMO did not win it all and would have beaten the Ridge, PG , Warren, Stuttgart and Shiloh and any other contenders if played 7/10 times.  That's why we play the game and one down game in the playoffs will send ya packing.  Excited to see this years progression of  the competition in the conference title  contenders and the outcome of runs to See who makes it to to compete for a state title. Who is gonna be the Cinderella team this year to make it to the quarters , semis or win it all?  Let me know some of you guys got this figured out right?

And who was that team?

bearbacker52

Quote from: polksalet on July 15, 2017, 03:36:58 pm
Greatest boxer of all time against a guy who can't box well enough to be a pro boxer.
Mcgregor is gonna get yard stomped, he will get mad cause he cant hit mw, then body slam him...declaring a no contest.

cuckoobird

It was funny when MW said he would fight him anywhere. He should curb stomp him in the ring but he doesn't want any of the octogon

STUNNA

prHOG13

beach bum

Quote from: STUNNA on July 16, 2017, 10:21:56 am
The best team in 4A won it all last year.

This............ Warren didn't go through a soft section either. Stuttgart always plays Warren tough and they met in the 2nd round. Robinson and Warren should have been a semifinal or final game. Then Warren buses nearly 5 hours up and slings the ball all over Prairie Grove. I am just glad PG didn't lay down cause after one quarter I thought it was going to be Warren 56-7 until we starting moving it in the 2nd quarter finally. Then it was freezing cold and windy and hard for Warren to pass in War Memorial. All that happens is Pea Ridge knows exactly what Warren is going to do and Warren just runs it down their throat over and over cause that is Pea Ridge's weakness is run defense because of the physicality.

STUNNA

Quote from: beach bum on July 16, 2017, 12:23:09 pm
This............ Warren didn't go through a soft section either. Stuttgart always plays Warren tough and they met in the 2nd round. Robinson and Warren should have been a semifinal or final game. Then Warren buses nearly 5 hours up and slings the ball all over Prairie Grove. I am just glad PG didn't lay down cause after one quarter I thought it was going to be Warren 56-7 until we starting moving it in the 2nd quarter finally. Then it was freezing cold and windy and hard for Warren to pass in War Memorial. All that happens is Pea Ridge knows exactly what Warren is going to do and Warren just runs it down their throat over and over cause that is Pea Ridge's weakness is run defense because of the physicality.

I believe Warren almost or did pass for 300 yards in the state championship.

prHOG13

Quote from: STUNNA on July 16, 2017, 03:55:07 pm
210 I believe, and 295 rushing on 58 carries.

STUNNA

Quote from: prHOG13 on July 16, 2017, 04:44:45 pm
210 I believe, and 295 rushing on 58 carries.

For some reason I thought burks and knight both had big nights receiving

beach bum

Quote from: STUNNA on July 16, 2017, 05:10:54 pm

That was the week before when 4 verticals worked nearly every single possession.... I witnessed that one.

dukes424

dukes424

Quote from: STUNNA on July 16, 2017, 03:55:07 pm
physicality No - style yes. We've had a bend but don't break Defense filter everything to the middle since 2010 and that drove me nuts. That's changing this year and some else is doing D we will see how it works. Pg won't have the weapons to stay with the Ridge this year imo but anything can happen with a little luck.

dukes424

AirWarren

beach bum

July 16, 2017, 07:20:37 pm #46 Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 07:22:43 pm by beach bum
Quote from: AirWarren on July 16, 2017, 07:11:56 pm

This says otherwise......

You're arguing with a people that think head to head wins over an opponent doesn't mean anything. I am not talking 3 way tie scenarios either when there is certainly debate at that point. Just when its two teams and one lost head to head by multiple touchdowns. They don't think that matters in accounting for who is the better team  ::) ..... You'll see that you can't logic them through any scenario.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: STUNNA on July 16, 2017, 10:21:56 am
The best team in 4A won it all last year.
Exactly.Warren was in the toughest bracket also so no doubt about it the best team in 4A won last year

Tigerdad2

Warren is better than Prairie Grove last year and this year.
Prairie Grove owns Pea Ridge with a 9-2 record overall. They've beaten Pea Ridge with a combined score of 82-37 the last two years.  Prairie Grove has a similar team coming back.

prHOG13

Quote from: STUNNA on July 16, 2017, 05:10:54 pm
Think Burks had 3 or 4 catches for 90 yards. Daniels was very good in that one, and was doing it banged up. Warren will miss him.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas