• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Suprise teams in 4A

Started by Neckred, July 06, 2017, 11:54:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Neckred

Im going with Mena and Arkadelphia.  If Mena can stay healthy it wouldnt suprise me at all if they beat Ashdown with all their D1 guys.  Also wouldnt be suprised if both Mena and Arky gave Nashville good games. 

AirItOut21

Quote from: Neckred on July 06, 2017, 11:54:53 am
Im going with Mena and Arkadelphia.  If Mena can stay healthy it wouldnt suprise me at all if they beat Ashdown with all their D1 guys.  Also wouldnt be suprised if both Mena and Arky gave Nashville good games.

Spot on, I completely agree

Gray lizard

I do not think there will be any out of the 4-4A this year.

~WPS~

Arkadelphia could make some noise this year but they still might be a year away from state title contender. They catch Nashville early which benefits them. I'll never be sold on Mena.

Nacho

Mena will be good. They have one player that is already gaining attention and he is just a junior.

I hope that Arkadelphia has a good year, they've had some coaching changes that I think will only be a positive factor.

polksalet

The conference is arky's to lose. No one else should be close.

bilboswaggins

Neckred

Quote from: Nacho on July 06, 2017, 03:13:33 pm
Mena will be good. They have one player that is already gaining attention and he is just a junior.

I hope that Arkadelphia has a good year, they've had some coaching changes that I think will only be a positive factor.
[/quoteIm not normally but they have some strong dudes and two explosive players

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas