• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WOOOO LET'S GO MTN. VIEW

Started by MynameisJeff, July 03, 2017, 09:02:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MynameisJeff

Jiffy back to hurt some feelings, Let me tell you something, YELLOW JACKETS BRINGING THE HAMMER THIS YEAR AND THERE WILL NOT BE NO CO CHAMPS THIS YEAR.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: MynameisJeff on July 03, 2017, 09:02:22 pm
Jiffy back to hurt some feelings, Let me tell you something, YELLOW JACKETS BRINGING THE HAMMER THIS YEAR AND THERE WILL NOT BE NO CO CHAMPS THIS YEAR.

Well typically missing the playoffs takes you out of the co-champs equation

Longfellow

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 04, 2017, 11:18:36 am
Anybody got a bucket of ice for that burn?

beach bum

Man, if they miss the playoffs in that conference they need to re-evaluate the program big time.

Skip Baymore

July 04, 2017, 11:16:56 pm #4 Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 11:30:09 pm by Skip Baymore

Not necessarily true HorseFeathers, in that particular conference lately.

Skip Baymore

I almost always pull for the Yellow Jackets.  Love M.V.  Like the people. One of my favorite cities in Arkansas and is an epic place to spend a weekend.  However, though, M.V. lost a ton of starters off of what was a good football team.  21 according to Hooten's (never heard of losing 21 starters).  I think M.V. will compete  well in conference this year but if the quarterback is "on fire" that could have some serious detrimental effects on the season.  Just my thoughts.   

SR30

MynameisJeff

I'd like you to show me Mtn View missing the playoffs the last 2 years? Didn't happen. Facts. Let's talk facts. They won't miss the playoffs this year. Clinton will not come with the fire power they did last year. Clinton will be lucky to place 3rd in conference.

Proud Buckaroo

That's okay though. I'm sure Mountain View won't lose a game on purpose this year...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: MynameisJeff on July 05, 2017, 11:36:42 pm
I'd like you to show me Mtn View missing the playoffs the last 2 years? Didn't happen. Facts. Let's talk facts. They won't miss the playoffs this year. Clinton will not come with the fire power they did last year. Clinton will be lucky to place 3rd in conference.

1 starter returns from last year

beach bum

Quote from: MynameisJeff on July 05, 2017, 11:36:42 pm

He is talking about this upcoming season I think... Even Marshall and Yellville are going to beat Mountain View now.

MynameisJeff

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 06, 2017, 03:25:53 am
1 starter returns from last year

WRONG. hootens needs to get there head out of there .... but let's just say there is only 1 starter returning so when they blowout teams this year they will look even better.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: MynameisJeff on July 07, 2017, 08:45:06 am
WRONG. hootens needs to get there head out of there .... but let's just say there is only 1 starter returning so when they blowout teams this year they will look even better.

::) Guess your coach is giving false information?

Proud Buckaroo

You do know that all the information hooten's has came directly from the coaches of each school. Right?

beach bum

The scores this coming year will be......

Green Forest 42 Mountain View 0

Marshall 35 Mountain View 7

Yellville 56 Mountain View 0

HorseFeathers

Quote from: beach bum on July 08, 2017, 03:37:54 pm

Jeffy will have to be committed

Lineman

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 08, 2017, 03:56:00 pm
Jeffy will have to be committed
Nah, he'll just fade away as usual!!

MynameisJeff

Quote from: beach bum on July 08, 2017, 03:37:54 pm

Il remember this mid season. You will be sadly mistaken. It's the same thing I hear every year. They won't win 2 games, 3 games, they won't get to the playoffs. I got your prediction
Game 1
Mtn. View 36
Salem 6

Proud Buckaroo

Are they going to lose the conference again so they can get another participation trophy?

RiceMan3

WRONG. hootens needs to get there head out of there....

***their......

MynameisJeff

Sorry that mtn view has to beat yalls teams. Not really ;D

SR30

So Jeff did you ever determine why your beloved team threw the game last year? What team was your coach trying to avoid in the playoffs??

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: SR30 on July 10, 2017, 07:53:10 pm
So Jeff did you ever determine why your beloved team threw the game last year? What team was your coach trying to avoid in the playoffs??

Prescott.

MynameisJeff

Prescott curly wolves. Your dead gum right, you see this in every sport, if it gives you a better chance at going to the championship and a easier route you'll do it.

cuckoobird

Someone who doesn't try to win, is a loser

Lineman

Quote from: MynameisJeff on July 11, 2017, 10:47:14 am
Prescott curly wolves. Your dead gum right, you see this in every sport, if it gives you a better chance at going to the championship and a easier route you'll do it.
How'd that plan work out?

MynameisJeff

Didn't work out to well, but I'm not the coach. Mtn View is a strong run team. That's all there is to it. Every team knows it's coming and some teams defenses were weaker than others and mtn view took it to the house alot. This year and next year I believe we will see a more balanced attack. Last year had some passing but you do need both. With just running the ball they won't ever win a championship. Needs passing attack. Willis the upcoming QB this year, not sure what grade his in but I've been told he's got a arm and will be able to air it out. We will see. Predict the run and throw it right over the top of them cause every year the defense loads the box on mtn view, and you know why. Bc it's run 98% of the time.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: cuckoobird on July 11, 2017, 12:39:55 pm
Someone who doesn't try to win, is a loser
What if you lose while trying to win?

cuckoobird

Still a loser but a loser with good character

MynameisJeff

Only losers call people losers, loser.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: cuckoobird on July 11, 2017, 01:16:44 pm
Still a loser but a loser with good character
I thought it was looser.

cuckoobird

Skip Baymore

July 11, 2017, 11:05:46 pm #32 Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 12:15:44 am by Skip Baymore
Quote from: MynameisJeff on July 11, 2017, 10:47:14 am

True but not often done in high school, at least not in Arkansas yet.  I don't think anyone relished the thought of playing Prescott last year (or Chucktown and some others).  You can run but you cant hide.  And M.V. had a legit good team last year.  Not a state championship contender but one of the best there in a while.  Hard for me to imagine telling the team to sacrifice one and hide.   Not exactly a message to inspire confidence.   BTW, I am with you Jeff that M.V. makes the playoffs this year  :D.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Skip Baymore on July 11, 2017, 11:05:46 pm

True but not often done in high school, at least not in Arkansas yet.  I don't think anyone relished the thought of playing Prescott last year (or Chucktown and some others).  You can run but you cant hide.  And M.V. had a legit good team last year.  Not a state championship contender but one of the best there in a while.  Hard for me to imagine telling the team to sacrifice one and hide.   Not exactly a message to inspire confidence.   BTW, I am with you Jeff that M.V. makes the playoffs this year  :D.

I think most believe mountain view makes the playoffs this year..

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 12, 2017, 03:37:40 pm
I think most believe mountain view makes the playoffs this year..
Buy really how many care?

HorseFeathers

beach bum

Oldman is taking on all of Stone County....

cuckoobird

I think jeffy took stone county literal

MynameisJeff

Thinking about running for sheriff.

Lineman

Quote from: MynameisJeff on July 12, 2017, 09:35:13 pm
Thinking about running for sheriff.
One day for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. . . . I had run for 3 years, 2 months, 14 days & 16 hours.

Longfellow

Quote from: Lineman on July 12, 2017, 09:52:35 pm
One day for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. . . . I had run for 3 years, 2 months, 14 days & 16 hours.
I almost fell out of my chair laughing at this

BannerMountainMan

Clinton will win the conference man

beach bum

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on July 13, 2017, 01:26:02 am
Clinton will win the conference man

Agreed, I knew they would thrive when I saw them moving to 3A a couple years ago. I think the crown ends up in Van Buren County at the end of November.

MynameisJeff

Quote from: beach bum on July 13, 2017, 11:31:00 am
Agreed, I knew they would thrive when I saw them moving to 3A a couple years ago. I think the crown ends up in Van Buren County at the end of November.

Clinton isn't going to be doing nothing. They will not only lose to mtn view, elks will take them down again more than likely.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: beach bum on July 13, 2017, 11:31:00 am
Thrive? Maybe in conference.

AirWarren

"We're state champions..."

Says no team with "Mountain" in the name.

BM22

Lol... so who's feelings are you gonna hurt? Man, 3A-1 is a weak conference. No team has won a state champioship. Has any team ever even made it to a semi final game? Has MV really only won 1 playoff game ever? 

MynameisJeff

Mtn View goes undefeated in the regular season. Per jeffy daumer.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BM22 on July 13, 2017, 01:43:46 pm
Lol... so who's feelings are you gonna hurt? Man, 3A-1 is a weak conference. No team has won a state champioship. Has any team ever even made it to a semi final game? Has MV really only won 1 playoff game ever? 

In the FF era no....Clinton made it to the 4a quarter finals a few years back...

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 13, 2017, 02:20:31 pm
In the FF era no....Clinton made it to the 4a quarter finals a few years back...
good point, I remember that team quite well

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas