• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AAA and the State Tournament

Started by monkeyman3434, May 09, 2017, 09:49:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeyman3434

Does any one know when the AAA will update the state tournament brackets?  They have had plenty of time to do it.  I bet if it was a member school they would be fined for not already having the bracket updated.  They are a joke.

ricepig

7A, 6A, and 5A are updated, I think they said no one pays much attention to the classifications below those.   ;D  I would imagine those Regionals that didn't finish until Monday has caused them a day on the lower brackets.

Chester A. Arthur

I can't find the finals times! They aren't listed on the brackets.
I'm referring to the weekend of champions games.

ricepig

Quote from: Chester A. Arthur on May 09, 2017, 10:49:06 am
I can't find the finals times! They aren't listed on the brackets.
I'm referring to the weekend of champions games.

They haven't set them yet, they usually wait until the teams are set. Sometimes a school will have more than 1 sport playing in Fayetteville during that period, or some state tournament finishes late due to weather and they need to play on Saturday.

Batman44

Help! I plan to go to Harrison Thursday for the games. Could someone tell me where the games are being played, and best way to get to it coming up 65. Thanks in advance.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Batman44 on May 09, 2017, 01:03:55 pm
Help! I plan to go to Harrison Thursday for the games. Could someone tell me where the games are being played, and best way to get to it coming up 65. Thanks in advance.
just follow the signs that say "sports complex" you turn left at Taco Bell and it's  simple from there.

Batman44

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on May 09, 2017, 01:27:36 pm
just follow the signs that say "sports complex" you turn left at Taco Bell and it's  simple from there.
Thanks Banner. Were you at the games yesterday at Manila?

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Batman44 on May 09, 2017, 03:48:36 pm
Thanks Banner. Were you at the games yesterday at Manila?
i was actually at Harrison watching the Shirley boys

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas