• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who will win boys and by what score?

Started by JimmyChitwood, March 06, 2017, 04:18:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the boys 1A championship

Guy-Perkins
9 (47.4%)
Shirley
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

JimmyChitwood

Shirley by 5. Let's get some votes to see what people really think.

HoopMan

Catfish

Shirley by 3. Praying it goes this way anyway. Should be a good one regardless

StateChamps09

thebigman3

Not gonna put a score cause you never know. But i'm picking Guy

Turkeykiller

Daddy Eagle you do know it's the Blue Devils playing and not your Eagles. Guy may win but it won't be by 20+ . Shirley by  3 !

Turkeykiller

Daddy Eagle you do know it's the Blue Devils playing and not your Eagles. Guy may win but it won't be by 20+ . Shirley by  3 !

PeedeecreekBoy99

Daddy eagle what u been up to lately? Any new hobbies?

PeedeecreekBoy99

not much eagle father been wondering why I ain't heard from u. Daddy boy went on a buisness trip did he?

JimmyChitwood

Robert_Dorfenshootze

Although I don't have a dog in the hunt, I hope I'm still allowed to post. I don't have an extremely biased point of view so hoping to avoid the wrath of some of these but cases on here. I'll pick Guy by 8, although I hope Shirley wins, being from our conference.

riccoar

I'll go with the underdog, Shirley.  I don't have a dog in the fight, but Guy has been here and probably will be better prepared for the pressure of the game.  I'm hoping the neutral floor and thought of the huge task can propel Shirley.

ZacAttack

Quote from: riccoar on March 07, 2017, 06:46:20 am
I'll go with the underdog, Shirley.  I don't have a dog in the fight, but Guy has been here and probably will be better prepared for the pressure of the game.  I'm hoping the neutral floor and thought of the huge task can propel Shirley.
I do agree with you about Shirley being the underdog.  While Coach Hutchcraft has been to many championship games, have any of the CURRENT Guy-Perkins players played in a state championship game?  Shirley and Guy are very familiar opponents having played 3 times this season with the last game (a 3 point Guy victory) just a few weeks ago.  I'm looking for a very exciting game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas