• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Arkansas 3A Team

Started by BigMan15, March 06, 2017, 10:58:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

smallybells

Quote from: dentist15 on March 09, 2017, 10:20:26 am
Actually, they are all NAIA D1, in the American Midwest Conference, I believe (though CBC used to be NAIA D2 until 2015, and was NCCAA during the 2000's.....news to me, as I still thought they were NCCAA)

Yeah, I have a friend whose boy plays for them, they actually haven't done too bad this year considering the short amount of time they have been D1, I think they are like 14-8 in conference.

Bicstang1

Quote from: Head Lion on March 06, 2017, 01:53:33 pm
& he will graduate as a honor student and go D-1 in baseball. Instead of Majoring in holding up local businesses.
Heard he went 0-4 against riverside yesterday lol

Hogginbama

Quote from: Bicstang1 on March 10, 2017, 01:49:33 pm

Takes a little time to get the bat geared up. Especially when one was playing in a state tournament just a few days prior.

ChokeNPoke

Quote from: Hogginbama on March 10, 2017, 04:07:49 pm
Takes a little time to get the bat geared up. Especially when one was playing in a state tournament just a few days prior.
True... give him a couple weeks and bat will be rolling!

neaguru

Quote from: Bicstang1 on March 10, 2017, 01:49:33 pm
Stone went 0-3 so what's your point?

Bicstang1

biglion1985

But according to maxpreps it ended in a 2-2 tie

Rebelfan77

Game will be finished when they go to Manila. Was told they called AAA to try to get pitch count carried over to when they finished so Stone couldn't pitch.

neaguru

Quote from: Rebelfan77 on March 15, 2017, 07:16:46 am
Game will be finished when they go to Manila. Was told they called AAA to try to get pitch count carried over to when they finished so Stone couldn't pitch.
I heard that's what don brodell told the coach at Manila that that is the rules when it comes to a game being suspended. And brodell is over the rules interpretations for baseball so that is what will have to be done.

TheTruth2010

There is a baseball thread ya know...

Longfellow

No. High school baseball is a figment of Augie Garrido's imagination

Marblehog

Quote from: JimmyChitwood on March 08, 2017, 10:29:48 am
Obviously, when I said he should be playing football somewhere I am recognizing his extreme athletic ability. He is one of, if not the best, athletes I have seen play this year. I just believe that the lack of fundamentals taught at Lamar and his previous schools have left him unskilled in the game of basketball. He could jump into a football game somewhere and dominate. If I were a football coach somewhere I would be after him is all I'm saying.
I hear the Lamar coach is a real piece of work.....

frederick lee

Well I hear he is COMMITTING TO 1 of 3 schools by next week. 2 D1 schools are in the running and 1 D2..( 🙄 FOOTBALL SMH) ...

WarriorFan

Quote from: Marblehog on March 21, 2017, 12:17:03 pm
I hear the Lamar coach is a real piece of work.....

I dont know about his previous school, but I can promise he came a long way in the short time he was at Lamar.

Marblehog

Quote from: WarriorFan on March 27, 2017, 09:31:40 am
I dont know about his previous school, but I can promise he came a long way in the short time he was at Lamar.
Might be a different coach now not sure.  Is he the coach that has a son about 8th grade with a bad attitude on the court?

WarriorFan

Quote from: Marblehog on March 28, 2017, 09:51:05 am
Might be a different coach now not sure.  Is he the coach that has a son about 8th grade with a bad attitude on the court?

The guy your talking about more than likely coaches at BeBEE

Head Lion

Quote from: Radiotalker on March 06, 2017, 12:47:39 pm
lol
Radio, I think Birmingham took offense at your gesture. He lost a couple baseballs against that stellar Noles diamond program.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas