• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A/3A Baseball

Started by TheSpecial, January 16, 2017, 07:28:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSpecial

How are the 4A/3A combined "conferences" looking for everyone? I know region 4 will be extremely competitive, a long with great matchups inside the 11 and 9.

Nomad1324

I think it will make for some competitive baseball across the state. Tough to see how some of them will play out.

RabidWolf

Prescott has a tough road dealing with
Horatio
Genoa
Ashdown
Nashville

I don't know much about Mena.

jr17

CAC
Lonoke
Baptist
Mayflower
Bauxite
That'll be some good games.

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland returns everyone except CF, and 1B.

Head Lion

Delta blended will be tough, Riverside's returns everyone from 2A quarterfinal team. Including UCA signed Gavin Stone. Manila returns all from 3A state qualifying team& adds a all state pitcher transfer. Walnut Ridge has had a quality program forever, Gosnell, Brookland, Westside, Trumann & Harrisburg all are good programs.

1/2 Court press

Riverside lost their left fielder Baker.  should be replaced by Overman the best i can tell.

Rebelfan77

Baker was out most of the season with an knee injury. I don't think he played much last year. He was a DH some but as far as playing in the field I don't think he was there. They return all of their starters and add a few boys that can come in and help.

1/2 Court press

He went out around halfway through the season, but came back for district thru state.  Yes they do have people capable of filling the spot.

jackets101

clinton should have a pretty solid group

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas