• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Dream Pea Ridge Season Comes to a Close TOMORROW!

Started by JoshuaRug13, December 08, 2016, 03:55:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: SouthsideSouthernerDad on December 08, 2016, 09:20:50 pm
Oh yeah dang it, it is a football forum 1st!  Safe travels to the teams and all their fans!
Joshua be careful and don't get frostbite!

I have gloves, ski pants, band uniform and 3 pairs of socks.  Warmth over comfort I guess lol!  Thanks for the reminder about the frostbite risk!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on December 08, 2016, 07:45:29 pm
I've been on here a long time.

Never in that time have I had a daddy patrol the board to make sure a mouthy kid was being left alone. Then report it to a mod.

Meh, you're just jealous because you don't have a sign.

jimbojack

Josh-  I love your passion.  But if God wanted you to win, he woulda made you a Lumberjack.

SouthsideSouthernerDad

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on December 08, 2016, 09:12:22 pm
Look, I know it's funny and all, but lets just have some peace now guys.  Lets all grow up here and stop with all of this unnecessary stuff!  It's time to move on  :)
My dad always told me if I didn't like you I wouldn't pick on you!
Glad you are prepared for the attic blast and watch out for lumberjacks

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on December 08, 2016, 09:25:06 pm
Quote from: Oldman on December 08, 2016, 09:25:06 pm

My daddy would have told me to quit coloring signs and be a man. Or grab the saw and get in Pine thickets as cheap labor.

prHOG13

Quote from: SouthsideSouthernerDad on December 08, 2016, 09:06:25 pm
So is that what happened to the hilarious Forrest Gump post From when someone was in timeout?
I have no idea why my post was deleted :(

AirWarren

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: AirWarren on December 08, 2016, 09:43:33 pm
My daddy would have told me to quit coloring signs and be a man. Or grab the saw and get in Pine thickets as cheap labor.

Nothing wrong with a little creativity!  Being a man doesn't always mean doing "Manly stuff" that society says makes you a man.  I read a great book called Wild at Heart that I recommend everyone read! 

AirWarren

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on December 08, 2016, 09:53:06 pm
Nothing wrong with a little creativity!  Being a man doesn't always mean doing "Manly stuff" that society says makes you a man.  I read a great book called Wild at Heart that I recommend everyone read! 

Sigh....

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: AirWarren on December 08, 2016, 09:54:07 pm
Sigh....

Is there something I am doing wrong?  I can change it if you want.  I am just saying that basically calling me "not a man" because I made one simple poster supporting my team isn't correct in a sense.  I do recommend you read that book though.  It's really shows how you can be a true man of God, and what he wants you to do in order to become a man.  I have read that book multiple times, and it has changed my life.  Recommend for everyone!

Superjack45

Quote from: jimbojack on December 08, 2016, 09:25:32 pm
Josh-  I love your passion.  But if God wanted you to win, he woulda made you a Lumberjack.
Love it, but it's nothing wrong with him supporting his Team go ahead  on Josh and scream your heart out until you can't talk or type  and have a headache than maybe you will be satisfied. So yell real loud man!!!!!!!

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Superjack45 on December 08, 2016, 10:10:15 pm
Love it, but it's nothing wrong with him supporting his Team go ahead  on Josh and scream your heart out until you can't talk or type  and have a headache than maybe you will be satisfied. So yell real loud man!!!!!!!

I'll for sure be yelling at the game!

BlackhawkNation

You guys all sound like u are psychics or something. Nobody knows who is gonna win. The lumberjack's shouldn't judge because they don't know the game plan and Hawk fans need to relax because this is a first for all of us. Let relax and support our teams the beat we can.

Go Hawks!!!!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: BlackhawkNation on December 09, 2016, 06:47:55 am
You guys all sound like u are psychics or something. Nobody knows who is gonna win. The lumberjack's shouldn't judge because they don't know the game plan and Hawk fans need to relax because this is a first for all of us. Let relax and support our teams the beat we can.

Go Hawks!!!!
How big is the Blackhawk Nation? Is it bigger than Earle's nation? What is the population? Is it a democracy? I've been near the nation going to Roaring River but must not have crossed the border. Will your nation build a wall? Tell me more about this great nation. After this election I'm sure there are many people interested in moving there. We already know you have free speech and a great band from Joshie.

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on December 09, 2016, 07:49:32 am
How big is the Blackhawk Nation? Is it bigger than Earle's nation? What is the population? Is it a democracy? I've been near the nation going to Roaring River but must not have crossed the border. Will your nation build a wall? Tell me more about this great nation. After this election I'm sure there are many people interested in moving there. We already know you have free speech and a great band from Joshie.

Careful. Daddy is watching.

cuckoobird

You don't have to be psychic to know who is going to win, you just have to have a little common sense

SouthsideSouthernerDad

If you go by strength of schedule nobody in 4a has a tougher schedule than Warren

AirWarren

Quote from: SouthsideSouthernerDad on December 09, 2016, 08:42:46 am
If you go by strength of schedule nobody in 4a has a tougher schedule than Warren

Eh.

We and these 18 kids are lucky to be playing this far into the season.

bigchief72455

Quote from: AirWarren on December 09, 2016, 08:57:52 am
Eh.

We and these 18 kids are lucky to be playing this far into the season.
I for one am shocked. Now they have the monumental task of taking on such a formidable powerhouse opponent. Best of luck to little ole Warren. Be brave young Jacks.

SouthsideSouthernerDad

I know barely fielding a team and just lucky if the can get the gas money to get the bus the Little Rock.  Probably hitchhiking from Pine Bluff If the bus can make it that far!   :)

bigchief72455

Quote from: SouthsideSouthernerDad on December 09, 2016, 09:04:46 am
I know barely fielding a team and just lucky if the can get the gas money to get the bus the Little Rock.  Probably hitchhiking from Pine Bluff If the bus can make it that far!   :)
They're getting to use the bus. This must be a big deal then.

SouthsideSouthernerDad

Well it's not every year when Warren makes it to WMS!
Only been like 3 out of the last 4!

Lumberjackfan1978

Yea this is a big deal for us.we are lucky to be here.

AirWarren

Quote from: SouthsideSouthernerDad on December 09, 2016, 09:29:29 am
Well it's not every year when Warren makes it to WMS!
Only been like 3 out of the last 4!

We were lucky then too. Haha

SouthsideSouthernerDad

Yall have talented players, amazing coach, and some of the most supportive fans in all of Arkansas high school football regardless of classification! A little luck doesn't hurt anything either!

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: AirWarren on December 09, 2016, 09:47:24 am
We were lucky then too. Haha
yea will be lucky next year to if we can get enough players to field a team.

Superjack45

Well the Dream is over. You guys played a good game had a good game plan but just didn't work out.

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Superjack45 on December 10, 2016, 01:09:13 am
Well the Dream is over. You guys played a good game had a good game plan but just didn't work out.

Sorry you are wrong.  This was a dream season for the blackhawks.  Against all odds we made it to the State Championship game, and played very tough and gave everything we had against Warren.  A dream season...

Superjack45

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on December 10, 2016, 03:11:27 am
Sorry you are wrong.  This was a dream season for the blackhawks.  Against all odds we made it to the State Championship game, and played very tough and gave everything we had against Warren.  A dream season...
Well if you say so but it was ment as a compliment. But alls well that ends well. States Champs,Let's Get It Jacks!

bigchief72455

Quote from: Superjack45 on December 10, 2016, 08:58:04 am
Well if you say so but it was ment as a compliment. But alls well that ends well. States Champs,Let's Get It Jacks!
Great season Jacks. 15-0. That is a dream season for a lot of teams.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas