• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Farm Bureau Insurance award actual list

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, December 05, 2016, 02:06:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomcannon

December 09, 2016, 02:55:40 pm #50 Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 03:05:09 pm by Boomcannon
Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 09, 2016, 10:03:29 am
Honestly, you guys only witnessed half. I've seen better from Monta.
If I moved to go have a shot at playing at the next level, I probably would have given it 110%. But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the best player in 2a did give it 110% and that you finally said what everyone has been thinking. That you have no idea what you are talking about and are just riding the coattail of the kid and waiting for a big payday when he cashes in all that hard work.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

Lions84

Good List. congratulations to all who made it.

Cheek

Quote from: fresh_prince on December 08, 2016, 07:14:36 pm
You believe Farmer did more with less with Brazeal and Thompson or Chambers did more with Garcia and Whitley?

There is a big difference between Farmer and Ables.  Farmer developed his players and Ables went out and got his.  Ables is not in the running because no one respects him or what he has done.  Monta was an elite athlete before he got to Hampton and Anles has not taught him much in the past 17 weeks. Win or lose,  Hampton will not be respected for some time. 

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: dawgpound on December 09, 2016, 02:06:54 pm
Really how many yards rushing did he have last year
When I say "half" I'm speaking about "half of what he can do". He's just as good at receiving as he is at running it. He can do much more than run it.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: Dr. Defense on December 09, 2016, 02:31:13 pm
No you haven't I've seen him every year. This is by far the highest level Monta has played at
The highest level as in how far they made it?

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: Boomcannon on December 09, 2016, 02:55:40 pm
If I moved to go have a shot at playing at the next level, I probably would have given it 110%. But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the best player in 2a did give it 110% and that you finally said what everyone has been thinking. That you have no idea what you are talking about and are just riding the coattail of the kid and waiting for a big payday when he cashes in all that hard work.

BOOM BOOM BOOM
SHUT UP!!

RiverEagle079

Dr. Defense

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 09, 2016, 06:10:28 pm
The highest level as in how far they made it?

I mean his on field play has never been better

flawlessthoughts

December 09, 2016, 08:16:46 pm #58 Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 08:34:04 pm by flawlessthoughts
Quote from: Dr. Defense on December 09, 2016, 06:28:34 pm

I mean his on field play has never been better
Lol! You know sometime I feel like an idiot debating with people that have no clue. LISTEN! Yes his rushing numbers are better BUT what I'm saying is "the kid is also a great receiver". This season you all witnessed his GREAT ability to run it. Very few Hampton fans know he's a GREAT receiver. So when I say "I've seen better".. I'm saying "I've witnessed him score 7 touchdowns 4 to 5 different ways in one game. O yea, he's much better at safety than he is at linebacker.

flawlessthoughts

Boomcannon

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 09, 2016, 08:25:15 pm
So you want me to act like a child with you & him? Nope, not gonna do it.
Your like my sister yelling at me to shut up when we were kids. So that's not childish at all. Great year Hampton, I pray this gets y'all back on the winning track for years to come.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on December 06, 2016, 05:41:26 pm
Blew my mind he didn't even get the 8 2a coach of the year so the award is irrelevant to me

BECAUSE HE CANT COACH, HECK HE WRECKED THE PORCHE. HAHAHAHAHAHA

BO_KNOWS

I'll disagree with DA . Ables is a young coach, he'll learn from each W and from each L. He's  a heck of a weight lifting coach, he puts in extra hours everyday working on his team. He will win every year.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on December 11, 2016, 08:50:21 pm
I'll disagree with DA . Ables is a young coach, he'll learn from each W and from each L. He's  a heck of a weight lifting coach, he puts in extra hours everyday working on his team. He will win every year.

He needs to change his attitude, so his players will see that its not ok to act like a vinegar and water. And then maybe they wouldnt flip off people they dont know, and not play so undisciplined.

dawgpound

That kid is one of the reasons we didn't have a team last year I can assure you Ables is glad he don't have to deal with him anymore bad part is he has a younger brother hope he has a better attitude

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on December 11, 2016, 09:52:12 pm
That kid is one of the reasons we didn't have a team last year I can assure you Ables is glad he don't have to deal with him anymore bad part is he has a younger brother hope he has a better attitude

Ables comments to the democrat paper are just as bad, seeing how hes the coach.

dawgpound

I guess I missed that but if it was after the game u can't expect a good interview from the losing coach

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on December 11, 2016, 10:12:59 pm
I guess I missed that but if it was after the game u can't expect a good interview from the losing coach

Yes you can. Its called be humble, heck hes the one who lost the game for Hampton.

BO_KNOWS

I watched the game on TV. I watch all the holding plays on Hampton . There were 2 that I didn't see holding on, but the refs aren't perfect they do occasionally miss calls. I'll never blame the refs unless it's real bad. Hampton fumbled at the goal line but a great play by the Ida lineman to strip the ball.

flawlessthoughts

dawgpound

Congrats monta on a awesome season he sure is fun to watch

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Isaiah Williams from des arc won defensive player of the year.

Congratulations Momo.

EAGLE PRIDE

AA Insider

dawgpound

Yep pic he is a handful for offenses to get by

Dr. Defense

No surprises here congrats to Monta Isiaiah and Coach White

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on December 12, 2016, 09:06:35 pm
Yep pic he is a handful for offenses to get by

For sure, 161 tackles, 4 ints and 8 sacks from the l.b. position. Hoping his little brother fills his shoes.

Congratulationsto Monta as well.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 05, 2016, 02:08:27 pm
I will go with

M. Thomas Hampton

I. Williams des arc

M. White mount ida

Wow, i predicted the future. Lol

Congrats to all 3.

M.I. D

Mr. Trill

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas