• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does this happen often in Dardanelle?

Started by bleudog, December 04, 2016, 07:13:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bleudog

December 04, 2016, 07:13:53 pm Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 09:53:14 pm by bleudog
Naked female arrested after entering business and stealing Santa hat:  CLICK HERE

:o

Longfellow

It's been a rough time in Yell County recently. Had a bank robbery, high speed chase, Dollar General robbery, and now this. And that's in the few weeks. And people ask me why I'm so intent on leaving Yell County

AirWarren

Went into that Walmart there one time......wow.

But in all fairness...what Walmart in the America isn't full of weirdos?

beach bum

December 04, 2016, 09:23:02 pm #3 Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 09:25:41 pm by beach bum
On a positive note good thing she did it at the time she did. If she would have waited 2 more hours she would have been walking around at peak time as people were flooding out of church back into town. That would have been disaster as more people would have witnessed that. How would you liked getting straight out of church to see that sight? Haha. Hopefully not too many people saw her at 10am on a Sunday. It's usually very quiet in businesses at that exact time.

Longfellow

Especially in that part of town, with Burger King right beside McDonald's, Pizza Hut, and El Parian. Dodged a bullet there

sevenof400

This is precisely why you check the weather BEFORE you leave home.
Unplanned stops cause problems every time....

bleudog

Quote from: sevenof400 on December 04, 2016, 11:19:49 pm
This is precisely why you check the weather BEFORE you leave home.
Unplanned stops cause problems every time....

Never leave home in December without a hat. :)

Maynard G Krebs

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas