• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Russellville and Greenwood: Round 2 at the Rock

Started by Warriors023, November 25, 2016, 10:19:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this?

Russellville
30 (40%)
Greenwood
45 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Voting closed: December 02, 2016, 10:44:10 am

ricepig

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on December 04, 2016, 04:59:07 pm
I thought someone mentioned he was going to be drafted for baseball. Does that have to be after Senior year? Anyway I know it doesn't make sense but from what I hear his dad has always tried to give him the best opportunity to excel and if he had an injury already this year will he take another chance.

You have to be a high school graduate for the baseball draft.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/draftday/rules.jsp

7AFBFAN

ricepig

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on December 04, 2016, 05:19:07 pm
Ok cool thanks for clarity.

Most competitors won't shy away from competition for fear of an injury. They may change their location for a better alternative, but I doubt that either. Also, I'm sure those wanting him in college for either sport would like for him to continue to develop.

PressBox-81

Saw pictures from the game in another thread that shows the winners of the Burlsworth award and notice they pick for every game a player from each team.  I wonder if the players are excited to win this award or what their feelings are concerning this attention.
No way of knowing because I am not near any of these winners to ask them how they feel winning this award.

johnhickey33

Russellville won a state championship with absolutely no running game like they have in the past it's crazy. If they would've had one equivalent to Greenwood's it would've been a very lopsided game no doubt. Awesome to see Cale Fulsom completely outplay both quarterbacks from Greenwood, adding himself in the mix of one of the best quarterbacks Russellville has ever had and they've had some great ones.

catfish1

Can Dawson get you back to the Rock again and again is the ???? Then we will talk greatness

Valleysports

Quote from: catfish1 on December 05, 2016, 06:04:35 pm
Can Dawson get you back to the Rock again and again is the ???? Then we will talk greatness

Quote from: catfish1 on November 29, 2016, 03:51:31 pm
GW BY 12 To much firepower cant stop #30 will be a long long nite

What choo talkin bout Willis?  ;D

Warriors023

Hopefully Russellville will get back some of those kids that moved to Dardanelle and Pottsville back after this. Lost a lot of talent to move outs.

Danold Dump

Congrats to russellville from Dump, youre better than 15 teams.

PercussionMan

Quote from: Danold Dump on December 06, 2016, 10:55:16 am
Congrats to russellville from Dump, youre better than 15 teams.

As mean as that is, it's actually true....and funny!

Valleysports

bulldogger15

Quote from: Pr8hd on December 04, 2016, 12:21:00 pm
Probably going to be waiting a long time...he hasn't been around since right before the PB game, at least not on that sign on id, perhaps he has though on another id. He was never really a GW fan though, but carry on.
No hiding here Pr8hd. I'm sure you're the master of the "other id" game. I have an id: Bulldogger15, don't forget it. By the way, who made you the holier-than-thou representative of the Greenwood Bulldogs? Let me guess, The Wizard of OzWood?

Looks like you are STILL suffering from "Good Old Days" Syndrome.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: RDâ„¢ on December 03, 2016, 09:41:37 pm
Congratulations to the Cyclones. Coach Rick Jone was outcoached tonight. The Bulldogs were out-executed. Some questionable officiating on both sides of the football (Greenwood should've received a safety / Russellville had no holding called all night). It seems to me Greenwood was a FIRST HALF team this year and not a SECOND HALF team. None the less I was there in 2000 when Greenwood won their first and as an alumnus it's an awesome feeling. Congrats to the Cyclones winning for their first (REAL) -- 1933 don't count State Championship.

--RD out.
+1  Congratulations to the Cyclones!

pine-ryder

Pr8hd just because someone new on here gives you advice doesn't mean you shouldn't take it. You should have taken that Christmas money and bet it, I mean they even covered the spread like I told you they would. Though its doubtful our paths will ever cross again and me being a newbie and all you might need to listen. Oh one last question? For real you don't know a bookie?

bulldogger15

Quote from: pine-ryder on December 12, 2016, 04:18:14 pm
Pr8hd just because someone new on here gives you advice doesn't mean you shouldn't take it. You should have taken that Christmas money and bet it, I mean they even covered the spread like I told you they would. Though its doubtful our paths will ever cross again and me being a newbie and all you might need to listen. Oh one last question? For real you don't know a bookie?
I'm sure the Wizard of OzWood would take that bet. Ask Pr8hd, he will check it out before he commits.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas