• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

State Championship matchup analysis- who wants who?

Started by Razorback Red, November 19, 2016, 01:06:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback Red

With only 4 teams remaining, what teams make the best matchup for the the title:

1.  I'll start with Fayetteville since they are the favorite.  I think the matchup that favors FHS the best is with Bryant.  The Hornets are physical, but don't see passing attacks like Fayetteville's very often and I think it would give them fits.

2.  Just my opinion, but I would say Bentonville is the favorite after FHS.  Not a knock on NLR, but Bville is used to being there and knows how to win the title.  I think the matchup that favors BHS is against NLR.  The Tiger D always steps up against athletic offenses.  I also think Bryant's D would give Bville more problems with size and physical play.

3.  NLR- I think the matchup they want is Fayetteville.  These two have had some battles in the past and they always seem to be good games.  Yes, FHS scores a lot, but I think Bville's balance gives NLR more problems than the shootout.

4.  Bryant- A long shot that they can beat 2 of these teams in back to back weeks, but they are here for a reason.  I honestly think they want Bentonville because they think they can punch Bville in the mouth and force them to throw the ball a lot.  FHS's passing attack is not what Bryant is used to stopping. 

Agree/Disagree?

sportsguy80

Agree, especially a potential NLR and Fayetteville game. The Wildcats have athletes that can better match up with the Bulldogs receivers. Good breakdown of all the possible title games.

Little Bear

Road_Dogg

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas