• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pine Bluff @ Greenwood

Started by High Voltage, November 18, 2016, 10:49:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins?

Pine Bluff
28 (41.8%)
Greenwood
39 (58.2%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: November 25, 2016, 10:49:34 pm

bulldogger15

Quote from: Overdahill on November 21, 2016, 10:57:57 am
He may be closely related to the short form of Donkey ;D
Stick to your day job Overdamolehill. Not funny man, really not funny.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: Overdahill on November 21, 2016, 05:54:54 am
Ha, The Z's split yours for ya the last two years.
You have 4 more days to squawk Overdamolehill.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: Pr8hd on November 21, 2016, 12:43:45 pm
Is Pine Bluff bringing it's band on Friday? I can't remember if they came in 2013.
I hope so. Now THAT is entertainment. Hasn't Pine Bluff's band actually won more titles than the football team? Never hear about that from the PB faithful....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 21, 2016, 11:26:31 am
Well he certainly is a species of jackAs ! I am sure the mules and donkeys don't claim him either. Dang GW don't claim him....Man without a country! LOL! ;D ;D
You have 4 more days to SQUAWK Zebrafantasy. You need to get it out of your system. You can focus 100% on basketball season starting Saturday.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

zebradynasty

Quote from: Pr8hd on November 21, 2016, 12:43:45 pm
Is Pine Bluff bringing it's band on Friday? I can't remember if they came in 2013.

I did not attend the 2013 game but I believe the band came. I know we bought good size crowd of fans. This year we have a spirit bus chartered for fans but I don't know about the band.

zebradynasty

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 21, 2016, 01:16:20 pm
I hope so. Now THAT is entertainment. Hasn't Pine Bluff's band actually won more titles than the football team? Never hear about that from the PB faithful....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Well when FF gets a band thread...PB has won too many regional competitions to list but as far as the ones recognize by AAA we don't participate in those anymore that I'm aware of.

High Voltage

Well, I guess there will be no bet, but we all already knew that. Bulldoggy wouldn't man up, meet and shake hands. Kinda don't blame him, 5000 people would show up and that might be the end of ole Bulldoggy, lol. Oh and by the way Bulldoggy, my apologies because I had the week wrong. It's next week we get the news from the Foundation. This is Thanksgiving week man! Happy Thanksgiving Bulldoggy! And don't let them Airedale relatives of yours run you over! Stand your ground! ;D

bulldogger15

Quote from: High Voltage on November 21, 2016, 02:03:48 pm
Well, I guess there will be no bet, but we all already knew that. Bulldoggy wouldn't man up, meet and shake hands. Kinda don't blame him, 5000 people would show up and that might be the end of ole Bulldoggy, lol. Oh and by the way Bulldoggy, my apologies because I had the week wrong. It's next week we get the news from the Foundation. This is Thanksgiving week man! Happy Thanksgiving Bulldoggy! And don't let them Airedale relatives of yours run you over! Stand your ground! ;D
Sounds like a threat to me. Proud to hear you admit that you're the fine media representative of the Bulldog Foundation. Wow...

Trying to get me to meet you so 5,000 people can kill me sounds like Cyberbullying at it's height. Call me names, rant and rave about what I post, but threats will not be tolerated. News swings both ways.

I - CAN'T - WAIT

GO BULLDOGS!!!!

The Future

I saw a stat on hootens that surprised me. One or both of the 2 of Greenwood and Pine Bluff have played for the state title every year since 2008. That's a pretty impressive stat but I'll go one further. One or both of Greenwood and Pine Bluff have played for a title every year since 2004 with the exception of 2008.

That's 12 of 13 seasons. And with who all Greenwood has returning the next 2 years, there's a chance we can add to that.

High Voltage

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 21, 2016, 04:40:55 pm
Sounds like a threat to me. Proud to hear you admit that you're the fine media representative of the Bulldog Foundation. Wow...

Trying to get me to meet you so 5,000 people can kill me sounds like Cyberbullying at it's height. Call me names, rant and rave about what I post, but threats will not be tolerated. News swings both ways.

I - CAN'T - WAIT

GO BULLDOGS!!!!
You are a Liberal aren't you? Nobody threatened you. You have to admit that there are several that would like to have you say the things you said after the championship game to their face. We all know it won't happen though. You don't even have what it takes to shake my hand on the bet. We could meet in private. You have a history of doing that, calling out people then not showing up. Your a disgrace to Greenwood, the Military and your family. Grow up and quit taking your personal vendetta out on 17 and 18 year old kids. From here on out Bulldoggy it's PUT UP or SHUT UP! Either put your money where your mouth is or you have zero credibility. Hillary Girl, hahahaha I knew all along you were a Liberal!

High Voltage

Quote from: The Future on November 21, 2016, 06:13:17 pm
I saw a stat on hootens that surprised me. One or both of the 2 of Greenwood and Pine Bluff have played for the state title every year since 2008. That's a pretty impressive stat but I'll go one further. One or both of Greenwood and Pine Bluff have played for a title every year since 2004 with the exception of 2008.

That's 12 of 13 seasons. And with who all Greenwood has returning the next 2 years, there's a chance we can add to that.

Nice stuff there Future. +1

bulldogger15

Quote from: High Voltage on November 21, 2016, 06:17:16 pm
You are a Liberal aren't you? Nobody threatened you. You have to admit that there are several that would like to have you say the things you said after the championship game to their face. We all know it won't happen though. You don't even have what it takes to shake my hand on the bet. We could meet in private. You have a history of doing that, calling out people then not showing up. Your a disgrace to Greenwood, the Military and your family. Grow up and quit taking your personal vendetta out on 17 and 18 year old kids. From here on out Bulldoggy it's PUT UP or SHUT UP! Either put your money where your mouth is or you have zero credibility. Hillary Girl, hahahaha I knew all along you were a Liberal!
Now you're a Cyber Stalker? Good work. I will not meet you and I do consider you as a threat. YOU are way over the line.

Should be interesting linking all the past posts with text, e-mail and phone records of ALL parties involved. I am not scared of ANY of you.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

High Voltage

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 21, 2016, 06:33:08 pm
Now you're a Cyber Stalker? Good work. I will not meet you and I do consider you as a threat. YOU are way over the line.

Should be interesting linking all the past posts with text, e-mail and phone records of ALL parties involved. I am not scared of ANY of you.

GO BULLDOGS!!!
lololololol, what a Hillary girl, go curl up in a corner and cry now. It's okay, especially after what you did. I have copies of all of that also for the record.

bulldogger15

Quote from: High Voltage on November 21, 2016, 06:36:49 pm
lololololol, what a Hillary girl, go curl up in a corner and cry now. It's okay, especially after what you did. I have copies of all of that also for the record.
The records I'm speaking of go way deeper than any post on Fearless Friday. Be careful what you wish for.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

High Voltage

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 21, 2016, 06:40:22 pm
The records I'm speaking of go way deeper than any post on Fearless Friday. Be careful what you wish for.

GO BULLDOGS!!!
Go for it.

bulldogger15

High Voltage

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 21, 2016, 06:57:25 pm
Done.

GO BULLDOGS!!!
Happy Thanksgiving Bulldoggy. It's too bad you have to be this way. Sad really.

2000ZEBRA

Zebrafan4life

Let's go Zebras. We got this. #3peat

AT

High Voltage

I would like to take a moment and apologize to all of the Pine Bluff fans and the Greenwood fans for letting this discussion get hijacked. I let my having fun with Bulldoggy and the bet get in the way of what this is really about, the game and the players. That's what this should be about.
As for Bulldoggy, I apologize if you think I "Cyberbullied" you or "Stalked" you. That was not my intention nor was it what I done as I was doing what posters on here have done for years, just ribbed and have fun poking at each other. If this forum can't have joking, arguing and ribbing about who is best then what fun is it?

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving, all you Pine Bluff players, coaches and fans have a safe trip and we will see you Friday night.

Pr8hd

Quote from: Almatrackster on November 21, 2016, 10:02:17 pm
I was promised spreadsheets.

I don't think they are needed any longer.

Steve Perry 2.11

Quote from: High Voltage on November 21, 2016, 06:36:49 pm

hmmmmm.....I know of one other poster that posts "lololololol" from time to time.

Could it be.....

urban legend2

Quote from: The Future on November 21, 2016, 06:13:17 pm

I can do you one better, I'd just about guarantee PB and GW will be there over the next couple of seasons, if not both. This PB squad is really, really young. When you lose nearly every starter from a year ago and almost 30 seniors, you have to pretty much grow up quick.

The Future

November 22, 2016, 01:56:17 pm #124 Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 02:11:25 pm by The Future
Quote from: urban legend2 on November 22, 2016, 01:22:52 pm
I can do you one better, I'd just about guarantee PB and GW will be there over the next couple of seasons, if not both. This PB squad is really, really young. When you lose nearly every starter from a year ago and almost 30 seniors, you have to pretty much grow up quick.

Its very possible. Greenwood has a lot of sophomores as well. Including some linemen and a good chunk of our recievers. We'll also have returning next season arguable one of the best QBs in the state.

My first bold prediction of 2017. Whoever wins state this year will win state next year.

Edit: The above bold prediction is meaning if Greenwood or Pine Bluff win state this year

Maynard G Krebs

Of all the posters I've seen,
None is worse than bulldogger15,
He considers other posts as a threat,
This makes him, his pants wet,
Comes across as more of a queen!

Apologies to all other limericks😜😜😜😜😜

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Steve Perry 2.11 on November 22, 2016, 11:41:41 am
hmmmmm.....I know of one other poster that posts "lololololol" from time to time.

Could it be.....
OMG!  You mean Sparky(High Voltage) could be......Noooooooooooooooo!?!?!?!!   

my head hurts after this thread.....I'm still deciding who to vote for. 

DogsandHogs

I totally disagree with you Krebs. High Voltage definitely crossed the line in my opinion. Not just once but several times.  Bulldogger15 talks a lot of junk

and is a a real horse's rear end, but I looked back through all of his posts (also saw the locked thread after last year's state championship game) and he never posted anything close to High Voltage's diatribes.

I believe some of the Greenwood faithful read Bulldogger15'sl posts and cringe but I  also believe that he sometimes posts what others are really thinking and are afriad to say. We all know how small towns and nepotism work. Some people do have more influence than others.

Bulldogger15 ranges from funny to offensive and at times insightful. Has he had some post that were annoying? Yes. but at no point has posted across multiple threads trying to intimate someone into meeting him or in as such a serious  abusive manner. Not that I've seen at least. There is a difference in ribbing, trash talking, being an a?? And Cyber Bullying or stalking.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: DogsandHogs on November 22, 2016, 04:54:45 pm
I totally disagree with you Krebs. High Voltage definitely crossed the line in my opinion. Not just once but several times.  Bulldogger15 talks a lot of junk

and is a a real horse's rear end, but I looked back through all of his posts (also saw the locked thread after last year's state championship game) and he never posted anything close to High Voltage's diatribes.

I believe some of the Greenwood faithful read Bulldogger15'sl posts and cringe but I  also believe that he sometimes posts what others are really thinking and are afriad to say. We all know how small towns and nepotism work. Some people do have more influence than others.

Bulldogger15 ranges from funny to offensive and at times insightful. Has he had some post that were annoying? Yes. but at no point has posted across multiple threads trying to intimate someone into meeting him or in as such a serious  abusive manner. Not that I've seen at least. There is a difference in ribbing, trash talking, being an a?? And Cyber Bullying or stalking.

My bad,  did not read entire posting history.  Just polishing up on my poetry skills.  Not had much practice since my most famous (Here I sit broken hearted......)

Road_Dogg

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 22, 2016, 02:49:27 pm
Of all the posters I've seen,
None is worse than bulldogger15,
He considers other posts as a threat,
This makes him, his pants wet,
Comes across as more of a queen!

Apologies to all other limericks😜😜😜😜😜
This might be the worst limerick I've ever seen. Lol

High Voltage was waaaay out of line with his posts. Bulldogger15 is at least funny and keeps things interesting. He's kinda like Trump, politically incorrect and offensive to many but there's a lot of people, including myself, that can't wait for him to stir the pot or talk a little smack. When he stays on message, like Trump, he's pretty darn funny. His parody of Coach Jones as the Grinch last year was a classic. I wish I would've saved it before the thread got locked.

Back to Greenwood vs Pine Bluff - 45 to 21 Bulldogs

Maynard G Krebs

November 22, 2016, 06:38:51 pm #130 Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 06:40:24 pm by Maynard G Krebs
Once again I must say my bad.   I am sorry to have disparaged the dogger.   

BTW, I'm not a professional limerick writer.  Maybe I should have stayed at a Holiday Imm last night

Road_Dogg

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 22, 2016, 06:38:51 pm
Once again I must say my bad.   I am sorry to have disparaged the dogger.   

BTW, I'm not a professional limerick writer.  Maybe I should have stayed at a Holiday Imm last night
Maybe a week. Lol

Pr8hd

November 22, 2016, 07:00:46 pm #132 Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 07:25:53 pm by Pr8hd
Personally, I know you are entitled to an opinion, but as a GW alum, parent, and fan I would never support someone that acts in this manner Bulldogger has since last year. He is a bad representative of the GW fan base  as a whole and an embarrassment to the program. He insults and incites all other fan bases way more than just light-hearted fun or ribbing. He publicly throws a kid under under the bus and trashes his whole family on any occasion he can get. Now, you tell me how you can defend him when he's talking about a 17 year old kid?

He does all this with nothing, but malice and contempt in his heart while he childishly masquerades behind a trumped up persona to mask himself and what his agenda truly is. He also does so with the apparent blessing of the moderators who on most any other thread would lock it down tight or delete it it if it got remotely close to some of the things he has done. So, read into that whatever you may, it's the truth. Voltage may have gotten a little worked up, but he's trying to call his hand and you snowflakes who think he's stalking and cyber bullying are way off base here. Dogger knows if the word got out for sure who he really was he would be run out of town likely for many of the things he has said. I can't count the # of people who have contacted me  (well respected people in the community) inquiring who he was or who I thought he was not because they wanted to shake his hand, but because they are not happy with him, how he portrays GW, and acts towards other fans. This is where you are totally wrong because he is accomplishing exactly what he wants with this little charade as he definitely has an ulterior motive.

It's totally unacceptable and irrational to stand by him if you are really a fan of not just GW, but any school and the posters he's trolled so many times on here with border line racist remarks and sheer arrogance on his part.  He has the right to free speech, but "he is NOT my fan" literally and figuratively. 

ricepig

Quote from: Pr8hd on November 22, 2016, 07:00:46 pm
Personally, I know you are entitled to an opinion, but as a GW alum, parent, and fan I would never support someone that acts in this manner Bulldogger has since last year. He is a bad representative of the GW fan base  as a whole and an embarrassment to the program. He insults and incites all other fan bases way more than just light-hearted fun or ribbing. He publicly throws a kid under under the bus and trashes his whole family on any occasion he can get. Now, you tell me how you can defend him when he's talking about a 17 year old kid?

He does all this with nothing, but malice and contempt in his heart while he childishly masquerades behind a trumped up persona to mask himself and what his agenda truly is. He also does so with the apparent blessing of the moderators who on most any other thread would lock it down tight or delete it it if it got remotely close to some of the things he has done. So, rad into that whatever you may, it's the truth. Voltage may have gotten a little worked up, but he's trying to call his hand and you snowflakes who think he's stalking and cyber bullying are way off base here. Dogger knows if the word got out for sure who he really was he would be run out of town likely for many of the things he has said. I can't count the # of people who have contacted me  (well respected people in the community) inquiring who he was or who I thought he was not because they wanted to shake his hand, but because they are not happy with him and how he portrays GW and acts towards other fans. This is where you are totally wrong because he is accomplishing exactly what he wants with this little charade as he definitely has an ulterior motive.

It's totally unacceptable and irrational to stand by him if you are really a fan of not just GW, but any school and the posters he's trolled so many times on here with border line racist remarks and sheer arrogance on his part.  He has the right to free speech, but "he is NOT my fan" literally and figuratively.

There is no free speech on a message board, unless you're Lanny on here, haha.

Pr8hd

November 22, 2016, 07:11:38 pm #134 Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 07:24:42 pm by Pr8hd
Quote from: ricepig on November 22, 2016, 07:08:02 pm

Nope Big Brother is always watching and found that out last year when I dare questioned the great and powerful Oz, Rich Sanders. Talk about cyber bullying he called me a "newspaper man" and told Bait he had an STD. He really crossed the line with those comments, I needed a stress dog after that. Lol!

I think my punishment was a 1000 karma slaps.... all that made me write in my diary and work on some adult coloring pages at the sheer injustice and the humanity of it all.  ;D

PrivateLesson

After a hot bath, a few dr. pepper and some Advil....I think I may have decided who to vote for.....

........after I go to sleep....Rain is making me sleepy. lol :)

Pr8hd

November 22, 2016, 07:33:37 pm #136 Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 07:53:53 pm by Pr8hd
I am going to do my voting by being in the stands on Friday to watch a couple of good teams go at it. If GW loses I will come on here offer congrats to PB and wish them luck. I will NOT be on here throwing any one particular player under the bus, questioning Coach Jones, calling out the Bulldog Foundation, insulting the team that beat GW, etc.

I guess I should also add that if GW wins, I am not going to come on here and gloat, insult, and show absolutely no humility or compassion to the fans of PB (even Slim) because losing sucks, no matter how you look at it.   

ricepig

Quote from: Pr8hd on November 22, 2016, 07:33:37 pm
I am going to do my voting by being in the stands on Friday to watch a couple of good teams go at it. If GW loses I will come on here offer congrats to PB and wish them luck. I will NOT be on here throwing any one particular player under the bus, questioning Coach Jones, calling out the Bulldog Foundation, insulting the team that beat GW, etc.

If GW has a pretty solid defense, then I think they can pull it out. It should be a good game, as Blair can singlehandedly keep PB in the game with his running, or threat of it.

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

Quote from: Pr8hd on November 22, 2016, 07:00:46 pm

He does all this with nothing, but malice and contempt in his heart while he childishly masquerades behind a trumped up persona to mask himself and what his agenda truly is. He also does so with the apparent blessing of the moderators who on most any other thread would lock it down tight or delete it it if it got remotely close to some of the things he has done. So, read into that whatever you may, it's the truth. Voltage may have gotten a little worked up, but he's trying to call his hand and you snowflakes who think he's stalking and cyber bullying are way off base here. Dogger knows if the word got out for sure who he really was he would be run out of town likely for many of the things he has said. I can't count the # of people who have contacted me  (well respected people in the community) inquiring who he was or who I thought he was not because they wanted to shake his hand, but because they are not happy with him, how he portrays GW, and acts towards other fans. This is where you are totally wrong because he is accomplishing exactly what he wants with this little charade as he definitely has an ulterior motive.

+1 I agree some of his post get way out of hand we are talking about football not no other junk

Jeep71

DogsandHogs

As usual, looks like two sides to every story. The Clinton's are still viewed by many as a "well respected family".  Just sayin...

I said bulldogger was an a** many times and I don't think anyone would disagree with that! Lol Cyberbullying and cyberstalking are different than being a jerk and posting inflammatory crap. High Voltage went too far. If anyone disagrees with that they're just wrong and probably have an agenda of their own.

I'd like to see the Bulldogs win this one.

Hornet4ever

LaLa land projection.

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2016] Greenwood (AR) 35, [2016] Pine Bluff (AR) 28

urban legend2

Quote from: Pr8hd on November 22, 2016, 07:33:37 pm

I guess I should also add that if GW wins, I am not going to come on here and gloat, insult, and show absolutely no humility or compassion to the fans of PB (even Slim) because losing sucks, no matter how you look at it.   
I think that all of the PB fans on here will agree that there is nothing but respect coming from our side. We know how big of a game this is, and if GW comes out on top, I'll definitely give credit where credit is do and I'm sure others will as well. Sure there's some back and forth going on because we'll go to bat for our teams. But when it's all said and done, PB respects the GW program and I think GW respects PB's program.

Oldbadger

I usually don't talk disparagingly about other posters on this board, but, Maynard, you are not only terrible at writing limericks, but you are terrible at it!  Sorry! lol.

Oldbadger

Maynard, you don't seem to know the difference between prose and poetry.  Here is how to tell:  An example,

There was a young lady from glass,
who waded into water up to her knee.

That's prose,

If she had waded any deeper, it would have been poetry!
lol

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

I'm still waiting on PB to play a full 48 minutes without having a quarter of relapse or it look like they take their foot off the gas like when PB beat Searcy they basically scored 68 points in three quarters when we played Hall we didn't even score in the first quarter but then put up 50 points in two quarters hopefully the young men will click well together but a lil inside scoop PB is more explosive when some of everybody touch the ball and I am looking forward to see our 230 lb rb run some people over to me he is our hottest player right now going into the semifinals

Pr8hd

Quote from: urban legend2 on November 22, 2016, 11:43:22 pm
I think that all of the PB fans on here will agree that there is nothing but respect coming from our side. We know how big of a game this is, and if GW comes out on top, I'll definitely give credit where credit is do and I'm sure others will as well. Sure there's some back and forth going on because we'll go to bat for our teams. But when it's all said and done, PB respects the GW program and I think GW respects PB's program.

+1... completely agree. Hope all the fans coming from PB to GW watch out on on the roadways with the crazy holiday traffic and make their way safely to and from the game. Counting on it to be a good game, all 3 previous meetings have been tightly contested and expect no different this time.

Supporting your teams is always special this time of year since less than 2 weeks remain of the season. Any team remaining team at this point should be proud and thankful as there are many others that would like to be in the shoes of these teams.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Oldbadger on November 22, 2016, 11:43:49 pm
I usually don't talk disparagingly about other posters on this board, but, Maynard, you are not only terrible at writing limericks, but you are terrible at it!  Sorry! lol.

It's a good thing I'm not the sensitive type😀😀😀

PrivateLesson

Oldbadger is a good guy.  :)   

I can't wait for turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie!   I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving with all of their loved ones!   Happy Thanksgivng:)

Steve Perry 2.11

Quote from: ricepig on November 22, 2016, 07:08:02 pm

No one knows that more than yours truly.

I've been censored more than 2LiveCrew was back in the day.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas