• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7A Playoffs... LR Catholic at Bentonville

Started by Razorback Red, November 04, 2016, 09:31:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback Red

Looking forward to this one as I know Catholic can score and BHS doesn't have their typical dominating D.  Just not sure if Catholic will be able to get enough stops in this one.

I'll go BHS by 10 at home. 

Yellowcake

PA Dad

Catholic has a great sophomore running back, but they can't hang with BHS.  BHS by 28.

TNT_15

CHS catches everyone sleeping and gets the upset. Don't underestimate the low seeds. 

jking7

Burks

The Rockets seem to be peaking? Catholic by 7

Overdahill

Tigers - more football, Rockets - basketball season

Okieback

Razorback Red

Quote from: Okieback on November 07, 2016, 05:57:57 pm
That tailback is a stud

I've heard he's good, can't wait to see him tomorrow night.  Anyone know if Catholic is balanced, or do they mostly run the ball?  I think they'll have to do both effectively to have a shot in this one. 

Billyo62

From far far away, as I watch the game tonight on the inter-webs I will toast to a Tiger victory of at least 10 points after a some toe stubbing by the Tiger offence.

Go Tigers

Billyo62

Wow - so far LRC is TOUGH TOUGH..  Tigers may be in big trouble.

Razorback Red

Just got home from the game.  Really, really good HS football game. 

Most of you know I am a diehard Tiger fan, and I thought the 4th down play at the end of the game should have been PI in the endzone.  You just hate to see a game end on a call (or no call) like that.

I really hope SJohnson is OK.  I heard broken collerbone, but I'm sure someone can confirm that.  He is an amazing Soph RB.  Going to be a very special player.  For those of you old enough to remember, he reminds me of a slightly bigger Kineko Logan from NS back in the day.  He had to have over 200 yards in the 1st half.

I'm hoping that's the type of game Bville needed early in the playoffs to go on a run.  Tackling was a problem tonight.  I'm guessing our strong safety was the leading tackler and that's never a good sign.

Bentonville pretty much ran the ball at will tonight.  Will be much tougher up the middle next week at NS.

Hats off to both teams on a hard fought game.  Catholic has a lot talent and a bright future with Johnson.

On to NS, Go Tigers!

Razorback Red

Can anyone confirm the official word on SJohnson's injury?  I really hope he is doing well and wish him a speedy recovery.

It was only a half, but he was a ton of fun to watch and will be a very special player coming out of AR. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas