• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Highland New Girls Coach

Started by halfcoachlady, May 08, 2012, 10:43:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

halfcoachlady

Coach Carrie Satterfield:
What's the scoop. Good player at Arkansas. Several stints at small colleges. Left Arkansas State abruptly to go to Riverside(2A) as Head Coach.

What can Highland expect?? They need major help right now in all their sports programs. Is C. Satterfield a good fit for a down program??

Sportsfan302

Has she already resigned at Riverside? 

Basketballfan13

She was re-assigned at riverside.

halfcoachlady

Quote from: Sportsfan302 on May 08, 2012, 10:56:13 am
Has she already resigned at Riverside?

Reassigned and resigned. Not the type of adjectives you like to hear but thanks. May not get much better. Left strong program for a rebuilding program.

Sportsfan302

Big Coach

I think you have a great hire. Don't know her personally or anything but seemed to run a tight laced program. Talk was that she got on the bad side of some influential parents. That's happened to many a small school coach.

Googlymoogly

Satterfield played at Mountain Home and for the Arkansas Lady Razorbacks under Gary Blair

Sportsfan302

Who did they hire at Riverside?

Nique20

Quote from: Sportsfan302 on May 20, 2012, 04:16:12 pm
Who did they hire at Riverside?
----- Coach Womack from Black Rock boys.

boss85

The new Highland coach has an uphill battle ahead of her. The former coach left her little to work with

NEA Razorback olfan

I watched the Highland vs Brookland game at Brookland , the Lady Rebels played hard on defense and ran good sets on offense. They just had a hard time breaking the full court press, and Brookland is pretty good this year....I think she will do a good job, it may take a year or two, but Highland always has good talent. Good luck to the Lady Rebels.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas