• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Icon ?

Started by bleudog, July 24, 2011, 08:35:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bleudog

July 24, 2011, 08:35:04 pm Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 07:10:36 am by bleudog
I may be slow on picking up on this, but I just noticed an icon I haven't seen before.

Can we assume that if one is being watched, it's not a good thing ??? 8)

bleudog

Douglas, thanks for your PM.  I tried to reply but was blocked.

I know of no special access I'd have. 

That option may be going deeper into the poster list than intended.

Douglas

It may have been a settings issue.  I did check to make sure it was set correctly after you made your post.  Do you still see it?

bleudog

Quote from: Douglas on July 25, 2011, 09:05:35 am
It may have been a settings issue.  I did check to make sure it was set correctly after you made your post.  Do you still see it?

I guess I'm kind of like the kid in the Bruce Willis movie............I (still) see watched people.

the game

Quote from: bleudog on July 25, 2011, 03:42:18 pm
Quote from: Douglas on July 25, 2011, 09:05:35 am

I guess I'm kind of like the kid in the Bruce Willis movie............I (still) see watched people.
I still see it too bleu  :D    What does it mean  ???

bleudog

July 26, 2011, 07:26:29 am #5 Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 09:21:33 am by bleudog
Game, we were temporarily behind the curtain seeing how the wizards run the machine. 8)

But alas, the icon is gone.  So if the poster I first noticed with the icon is still on the watched list, we're back among the peons and possibly on the watched list ourselves.  :)

the game

Quote from: bleudog on July 26, 2011, 07:26:29 am
Game, we were temporarily behind the curtain seeing how the wizards run the machine. 8)

But alas, the icon is gone.  So if the poster I first noticed with the icon is still on the watched list, we're back among the peons and possibly on the watched list ourselves.  :)
I don't see it now either , but I bet they can , he was the only poster I've seen that on , and you're probably right bleu , they probably added our names to the watched list  :o

BillyJack™

IF YOU'LL JUST LOOK RIGHT HERE................

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas