• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tailgating Hope Home Football Games

Started by hps16, August 22, 2014, 02:46:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hps16

I am making my driveway available to anyone who wants to tailgate before every home football game. 1800 Strong, right behind goal post in South Endzone, Have several already saying they are coming, the more the merrier, Lets get together and show the Bobcats we are behind them all the way!!! Just drop me a note and I will  keep a space for you!!! First game is approaching fast!!!!

02 bobcats

I'll see u dur. Wat time will it kick off. With the ticket gate opening by the gym everyone won't come 2 the back 2 enter the game so a time will be nice

rapstr

Looking forward to coming back home on the 5th Go CATS!!!!!

02 bobcats

Yes in deed. The city of Hope is ready for Sept 5 2 get here. Just glad bobcat football is back 2 its ole ways

hps16

Gametime is 7:30 so about 5 or so but welcome to come anytime!!! Just remember the one rule, Host gets to sample all the cooking!!!! LOL

02 bobcats

Fine with me. I will spread the word 2 all of bobcat nation

hps16

02 bobcats

hps16

Just wanted to bump it up to remind everybody!!! 3 Days!!!!

hps16

hps16

Let me know if I need to save you a spot!!

02 bobcats

Save a spot for me. I should be there by 5:15 r 5:30

Maynard G Krebs

need 2 know when 2 be 2 the tailgate 2 be sure and not 2 be late 2 the party.  2 excited 2 be still.  just 2 much 2 handle!

02 bobcats

Game day!!! Its time 2 get 2 calling those CATS

02 bobcats

I over heard at the Jr high game that is sum more parents that's planning a tailgate 2night starting @ 5

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas