• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Scary 10 questions to be answered

Started by GhostofRosswoodCC, August 06, 2014, 07:28:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostofRosswoodCC

The old Ghost back for another glorious season. 10 Questions to answered

1. How bad will Chapel lose to White Hall again this year? Is this 4 or 5 in a row?
2. Why did Buck James bail from CF to be an assistant at a terrible private football school?
3  Can the Super Freak Agim at Hope play D-End, QB, and Kick in order for them to have another winning season?
4. Will Lakeside be worse than last year, because last year I read on here they had superstar QB that was going to lead them to the promise land that ended up being not so super and the land not so promising.
5. Will the Batesville Ricky Bobby's make its 8th straight championship game? They need to learn 2nd place is nothing to brag about.  "if you are not first, you are last"
6. Will Wynne QB who can't decide what team he wants to play for show up to play for the right team in the right State on the first game?
7.  Will Valley View get a reality slap moving up to 5A, and fight the Paragould teams for who gets not to be in last place.
8.  Will P.A's back to back 5 star recruiting classes pay off this year with a state championship?
9.  Will a Little Rock Public school keep it within mercy rule when playing P.A.?
10. Will the Ghost hammer all the Chapel fans Guvhog/zebra dynasty and the rest of them on fearless when White Hall beats them again this year?  "I THINK WE ALL KNOW THIS ANSWER"

Wish everyone a great injury free year and God Bless our troops

walkingguy72396

1. Dont know, dont care.
2.  Wanted back to back, didnt happen, now going to focus on one thing.  Players with less issues.
3. Works for me.
4.  Believe they can equal last season.
5.  Even chance.
6.  He'll be at the right game.
7.  Might be the wild card.
8.  No
9. No
10. No.

spongebob

Quote from: GhostofRosswoodCC on August 06, 2014, 07:28:11 pm

1. How bad will Chapel lose to White Hall again this year? Is this 4 or 5 in a row?
2. Why did Buck James bail from CF to be an assistant at a terrible private football school?
3  Can the Super Freak Agim at Hope play D-End, QB, and Kick in order for them to have another winning season?
4. Will Lakeside be worse than last year, because last year I read on here they had superstar QB that was going to lead them to the promise land that ended up being not so super and the land not so promising.
5. Will the Batesville Ricky Bobby's make its 8th straight championship game? They need to learn 2nd place is nothing to brag about.  "if you are not first, you are last"
6. Will Wynne QB who can't decide what team he wants to play for show up to play for the right team in the right State on the first game?
7.  Will Valley View get a reality slap moving up to 5A, and fight the Paragould teams for who gets not to be in last place.
8.  Will P.A's back to back 5 star recruiting classes pay off this year with a state championship?
9.  Will a Little Rock Public school keep it within mercy rule when playing P.A.?
10. Will the Ghost hammer all the Chapel fans Guvhog/zebra dynasty and the rest of them on fearless when White Hall beats them again this year?  "I THINK WE ALL KNOW THIS ANSWER"

HaHaHaHa I luv #8

SECFOOTBALLFAN

Quote from: GhostofRosswoodCC on August 06, 2014, 07:28:11 pm

Ghost.......why oh why would you skip #11??

11. Will White Hall, in all their glory of beating down WC, lakeside, and dequeen, do anything other than get stomped out when they play CF?

Intelligentsia

Will the Batesville Ricky Bobby's make its 8th straight championship game? They need to learn 2nd place is nothing to brag about.  "if you are not first, you are last."

That makes absolutely no sense:). 30 other teams would love to have that second place trophy in their case - if they say otherwise, they are lying.  What about the salutatorians at graduation each year; should they be embarrassed about their accomishments?  Wonder who came up with that saying - if your not first your last?  What an insult to those whose exceptional efforts took them to the game in which all the teams want to play.  Suppose those players will be ashamed of playing and losing in the finals in 20 years?  What about the fans who loyally supported them - suppose they will try to keep that second place finish a secret?  If your not first your last - what a crock!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas