• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bentonville-North Little Rock Play-By-Play and Chatter

Started by WPWells, March 14, 2015, 10:42:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bdubyab60

mr.gametime

We got jimmy whit coming in ....and he is better than Allen ....this young man is averaged 30 a game this year...and not that it matters but all the recruiting services have him ranked higher than allen

mr.gametime

From my understanding.
.both Allen and Monk have openly said they do not won't to play together in college.... They would rather play against each other

mack

Quote from: mr.gametime on March 24, 2015, 05:54:31 pm
We got jimmy whit coming in ....and he is better than Allen ....this young man is averaged 30 a game this year...and not that it matters but all the recruiting services have him ranked higher than allen

K could have averaged whatever he wanted.  With this team, he didn't have to.  K and Whitt were recruited by the best programs.  It would be hard to say who's better.

Cabotred

Quote from: mr.gametime on March 24, 2015, 05:55:58 pm
From my understanding.
.both Allen and Monk have openly said they do not won't to play together in college.... They would rather play against each other

That tells me that neither one of them is concerned about a National Championship.  They just want to work on their game get better and move to next level. 

Why would you not want good team mates, if you wanted to win?

mack

Quote from: Cabotred on March 30, 2015, 02:21:03 pm
Quote from: mr.gametime on March 24, 2015, 05:55:58 pm
From my understanding.

That tells me that neither one of them is concerned about a National Championship.  They just want to work on their game get better and move to next level. 

Why would you not want good team mates, if you wanted to win?

Good points!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas