• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pocahontas@BatesvilleSS

Started by bigchief72455, September 07, 2018, 11:47:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Redskin2015

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 15, 2018, 08:45:02 am
Pokey offense looked really ugly tonight.
Looks like the colts had a close call

Coltfan2005

EXTREMELY close call. Rivercrest offense has some definite problems, but most of it could be fixed with different calls coming from the side line.

Redskin2015

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 15, 2018, 08:48:39 am
EXTREMELY close call. Rivercrest offense has some definite problems, but most of it could be fixed with different calls coming from the side line.
Hey it wouldn't be a rivalry if there weren't close ones

bigchief72455

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 15, 2018, 08:45:02 am
Pokey offense looked really ugly tonight.
The passing looked bad. Our receivers are going to have to be aggressive and go after the ball. Too many situations where they were watching and waiting for the ball to get to them. SS defenders went after it and were not challenged. Qb was getting it there. Over there a couple. But there were quite a few that the receivers let get away. Running game was pretty solid. The defense played well just got wore out from being on the field so much. SS was big up front and aggressive. A few times they were over aggressive and should have been flagged for it but oh well it happens that way. They did show a few times that they were wearing down but Pocahontas just could not get it going. Plenty to work on for next week but I feel confident that things will improve for a still very young team.

Coltfan2005

going to have to disagree on the QB getting the ball to the receivers. Way too many overthrown, under thrown, and just off target. QB looked OK with his legs but not with his arm. Don't believe this one can be blamed on the receivers.

bigchief72455

Just telling what I observed from the stands.

Coltfan2005

cool. just telling what I observed from the stream and the replays.

Coltfan2005

bigchief72455

Lol. 63-0. I know you guys are just playing for the 5 seed so you can get a 1 and slaughter them.

HeberFan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas