• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Green Forest 2019 season

Started by Green Forest Press, April 10, 2019, 11:10:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Forest Press

The Green Forest Tigers came off of a good year in 2018 with a record of 1-9 this was a great year for us, but we did not meet our team and city goal of making the state finals. The 2019 season will be a great year for us as we have many young and developed players coming to the program.Our program will be loaded this year and we will make an easy playoff birth this year as the Carroll County News network has predicted the tigers rolling through the season with a 8-2 record. Losing to the two powerhouses of Pea Ridge and Gravette. This season the Green Forest Press will be updating the Fearless Friday community on the outstanding season we will be having this year.

Go Tigers
Green Forest Press

Gray lizard

Are you kidding good season 1-9? 1-9 to 8-2 now that is something to talk about, but I bet there will be 7 other teams that have something to say about that.  Look forward to hearing from the Press.

$aintMaximu$

I know this guy... He is a assistant line leader at a large chicken plant and also works for the Green Forest Press (Part time).  He is actually being serious.  I don't know if you remember all the talk about the junior high program but this is his reasoning...  They were pretty good but not that good.  I can't see 10th graders having that big of and impact.....  Supposedly a new kid runs a 4.33 on a laser as well...

bigchief72455

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on April 10, 2019, 01:08:52 pm
I know this guy... He is a assistant line leader at a large chicken plant and also works for the Green Forest Press (Part time).  He is actually being serious.  I don't know if you remember all the talk about the junior high program but this is his reasoning...  They were pretty good but not that good.  I can't see 10th graders having that big of and impact.....  Supposedly a new kid runs a 4.33 on a laser as well...
Big difference between a 15 year old and a 18 year old. Just saying.

Gray lizard

This may rival Ozark jv buy the time the season gets here.

Green Forest Press

Allow us to jog your memory the Pea Ridge Blackhawks went 1-9 and next year they went 11-2 and got a first round bye in the playoffs. Big things can happen with good coaching.

Green Forest Press

This information is wrong I am currently employed by the Green Forest Press

Sigmund Sauer

I have a feeling that this is one of those threads that will be quoted and dug back up quite often around November 2019.

Green Forest Press

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on April 11, 2019, 08:43:34 am
I have a feeling that this is one of those threads that will be quoted and dug back up quite often around November 2019.

Because we have predicted and know Green Forest is by far the best team in the 4a-1

Gray lizard

Just for your information.  There will not be many patting your back if you are correct, but if you are wrong get ready for a beating of you life.
Does Vegas have a line for the 1-4A?  You might just hit it big.

Sigmund Sauer

April 11, 2019, 09:33:20 am #10 Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 09:35:53 am by Sigmund Sauer
Quote from: Gray lizard on April 11, 2019, 09:11:23 am
Just for your information.  There will not be many patting your back if you are correct, but if you are wrong get ready for a beating of you life.
Does Vegas have a line for the 1-4A?  You might just hit it big.
Exactly why he was smart enough to start a new separate account for posting this. When it goes south he can drop out of "site." ;D

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Green Forest Press on April 11, 2019, 08:39:25 am
This information is wrong I am currently employed by the Green Forest Press

Scooter, don't pretend like you don't know me....  We met at the Beach Bum 4th annual therapy retreat in Hogeye...

Green Forest Press

April 11, 2019, 10:33:36 am #12 Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 10:36:00 am by Green Forest Press
Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on April 11, 2019, 09:39:51 am

Scooter, don't pretend like you don't know me....  We met at the Beach Bum 4th annual therapy retreat in Hogeye...

Well hot dang I remember now, that was a great time. We both got to meet the legend thatoneguy2, also he is rumored to be the next head coach at Green Forest

LH_DAD

April 16, 2019, 09:36:15 pm #13 Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 09:39:56 pm by LH_DAD
No, this is Thatoneguy2 using a different handle this year.  Not sure if he is a teenager, has mental challenges, or is really bored and has no life.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: LH_DAD on April 16, 2019, 09:36:15 pm
  No, this is Thatoneguy2 using a different handle this year.  Not sure if he is a teenager, has mental challenges, or is really bored and has no life.

Or possibly all of the above...

Green Forest Press

Quote from: LH_DAD on April 16, 2019, 09:36:15 pm

This is not factual information!

rzrbackfan

Nice so GF is going to beat Shiloh this year?

Green Forest Press

rzrbackfan

Quote from: Green Forest Press on April 25, 2019, 10:36:50 am
Yes

We will see.  I don't see that happening with the returners at Shiloh. 

4A-1Fan

I'm interested in reading the Green Forest Press. Is this a print publication, or online only? Where can I get a hard copy and/or what is the web address? Also, where is your office? And you mentioned the Carroll County News Network. I'd love to read that, too. What can you tell me about that?

rzrbackfan

Green Forest went 2 - 8 overall and 0 - 7 in conf.  What happened???  So what are your thoughts on Green Forest in 2020?  They going to be able to win a conf game?  I think Green Forest needs to drop to 3A.

Hawk4L

Quote from: rzrbackfan on March 17, 2020, 03:23:35 pm
Green Forest went 2 - 8 overall and 0 - 7 in conf.  What happened???  So what are your thoughts on Green Forest in 2020?  They going to be able to win a conf game?  I think Green Forest needs to drop to 3A.
They need to just drop sports. All of them

rzrbackfan

Quote from: Hawk4L on March 18, 2020, 11:43:37 am
They need to just drop sports. All of them
WOW.  How does a 3A school lose to a 1A school (named the New School) 78 - 28?  I guess this should be a wake up call to the AAA.  Green Forest can't compete in 3A basketball so they definitely don't need to be in 4A football.

Zoneblitz20

I agree, they have no business playing football in 4A.  Stinks for those kids and coaches.

x14113

So tell all the families living in district to move/send their kids elsewhere.

That should do the trick.

Or perhaps we should go about grouping schools for competition a bit differently? I've had that on the brain for a while now.

GRN R H-2 X-Deep Over

Green Forest won't be playing Pea Ridge this year as the Blackhawks move up to 5A, so I guess they should go 9-1? Green Forest vs. Monticello for the state title?

rzrbackfan

Quote from: GRN R H-2 X-Deep Over on March 23, 2020, 10:28:24 am
Green Forest won't be playing Pea Ridge this year as the Blackhawks move up to 5A, so I guess they should go 9-1? Green Forest vs. Monticello for the state title?
very funny!  Still have Shiloh and rest of 4A.  No chance of success.

Momma_S

Quote from: rzrbackfan on April 27, 2020, 12:21:49 am
very funny!  Still have Shiloh and rest of 4A.  No chance of success.

With a new coach, nonetheless.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas