• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

12 Days of Christmas Response - Earl and Bait Style...

Started by Earl is my Hero!!, December 22, 2009, 10:55:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Baitshop

Quote from: QF© on January 03, 2010, 10:34:39 pm
Gotta run, I have a early morning Sales meeting in Springdale at an unnamed chicken supplier with the upcoming proxy vote looming.

Wasted rhetoric.....the cat is not out of the bag.....but the decision to keep it there is no longer belongs to one person....

There is a new bag holder in town.....and nothing is out of the reach of The Earl/DixiePrep investigation team......(you know that a guy named Earl would have to have ties to Dixie)......the synergy created is the cutting edge of intelligence gathering and analysis......

The Earl and DixiePrep are now working on the Kennedy assassination....a miniseries on the History Channel is imminent....stay tuned....

trevster10

The detective skills of bait and earl have inspired me. I scowered a few of QF's first posts.. This is kind of convenient that I found this quote but looky here

QuoteWithout trying to get into the beat-to-death airing of laundry concerning the pros/cons of Nutt's tenure as the Hog football coach, I want to know why Stan Heath is not getting the same amount of statewide bashing?

Maybe defending Nutt? Likes her almonds? I doubt it, just kinda funny

Baitshop

Quote from: trevster10 on January 03, 2010, 11:02:18 pm
The detective skills of bait and earl have inspired me. I scowered a few of QF's first posts.. This is kind of convenient that I found this quote but looky here

QuoteWithout trying to get into the beat-to-death airing of laundry concerning the pros/cons of Nutt's tenure as the Hog football coach, I want to know why Stan Heath is not getting the same amount of statewide bashing?

There is no doubt that QF likes somebody's nuts......

Earl is my Hero!!

No doubt there was a long standing loyalty to Nutt.

trevster10

I guess it's no secret she loves Eddie. Well, not love, but you know what I mean.

Baitshop

Quote from: trevster10 on January 03, 2010, 11:12:45 pm
I guess it's no secret she loves Eddie. Well, not love, but you know what I mean.

No, I think you had it right the first time......there is no doubt that Eddie has, at least, taken QF under his wing and feels a need to protect him....even to the point of eliminating (temporarily or sometimes permanently) those who would oppose or threaten him in any way......

See Trevster.....it is not that hard, if you pay attention....

trevster10

Is this a shocking discovery that I have found?  :o

QuoteI think being a woman somehow makes some think I should be more gentle.

Or does this fall under that whole "everything that I have said may not be true" category. Ahhhh!!

Baitshop

The "when" and "where" of something that was posted is almost as important as "what" was posted.......

trevster10

She also had this post in '07..

QuoteI normally am not a big score comparison gal,

Eddie Goodson

Two myths to dispell:

If I am a woman, I am the ugliest woman in Arkansas, and quite possibly the lower 48.

No one is under my wing. Mods and admins stick together. I have several people here who are among my good friends. QF happens to be one of them. Several others of them are not mods or admins but are good friends none the less.

Scorp

Quote from: Baitshop on January 03, 2010, 11:08:17 pm
Quote from: trevster10 on January 03, 2010, 11:02:18 pm

There is no doubt that QF likes somebody's nuts......

Glad I got to read this one before it disappears !!    ;D

Baitshop

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on January 04, 2010, 06:07:56 am
Two myths to dispell:

If I am a woman, I am the ugliest woman in Arkansas, and quite possibly the lower 48.

No one is under my wing. Mods and admins stick together. I have several people here who are among my good friends. QF happens to be one of them. Several others of them are not mods or admins but are good friends none the less.

I call BS on this one Eddie.......I've seen the pictures.....a little more eye shadow and a blond wig and you would be one of the hottest chicks in Crossett......

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: Baitshop on January 04, 2010, 09:41:02 am
Two myths to dispell:

I call BS on this one Eddie.......I've seen the pictures.....a little more eye shadow and a blond wig and you would be one of the hottest chicks in Crossett......
The devil is a lie and you have some serious issues or seriously LOW standards.

Baitshop

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on January 04, 2010, 10:41:36 am
Quote from: Baitshop on January 04, 2010, 09:41:02 am
Two myths to dispell:

The devil is a lie and you have some serious issues or seriously LOW standards.

....or, I've been married for over 30 years may have something to do with it also.... :-\

True Believer

Eddie Goodson

Texarkana_Piggie

eddie, you wouldn't even need a wig....just slap on some hot pink lip gloss and you'd be the best looking woman in fouke.

True Believer

Texarkana_Piggie

Smithian

A late night of doing work I put off this weekend lead to this beautiful memory...

True Believer

Peety

Earl is my Hero!!

Peety

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: Peety on October 04, 2011, 12:39:15 pm
No idea

Soon to be a very big name in the Arkansas political scene. If you don't know him now' you will in the next few years...

Baitshop

We just call him "The Governor"....

Very powerful young man with an unlimited political future....

Currently being educated at one of the Top 8 university's in the entire world....

Think Jessie "The Body" Ventura crossed with Ronald Reagan....

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: Baitshop on October 04, 2011, 03:11:57 pm
Think Jessie "The Body" Ventura crossed with Ronald Reagan....

I don't know about all that...

trevster10

Brian G

trevster10

Quote from: B.G. on October 04, 2011, 04:38:00 pm
RGP was Q.F.?  I heard differently.

I always heard that RGP and QF were the same person.

It's how those Southside-Bentonville discussions always got so heated.

But you wouldn't know anything about that kind of stuff, would you B.G.?

Eddie Goodson

Once again, I was QF. It was proven. Go ask one of the Williams3.

Brian G

Chuck Norris was the best dang Q.F in message board history.

And reading back, most of the "unveiling" was all canards that were bought hook, line and sinkef.  There was more truth in the original 12 Days thread than in this one.

Anyone figured out yet who they(B&E) thought I was?

Baitshop

Crap....we had no idea....we were throwin' stuff against the wall to see if anything stuck or anyone flinched....

It was as much an exercise in mental masturbation for the B&E Thinktank as it was for anything else.....remember, it was right after the season and we were all a bit bored....

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: Baitshop on October 04, 2011, 05:29:30 pm
Crap....we had no idea....we were throwin' stuff against the wall to see if anything stuck or anyone flinched....

It was as much an exercise in mental masturbation for the B&E Thinktank as it was for anything else.....remember, it was right after the season and we were all a bit bored....
The fact that a high school was contacted about a girls coach and I was called on my job being accused of being QF was proof that a few folks were totally obsessed.

Brian G

Eddie Goodson

Billyo62

I used some of that same verbiage and QF gave me vacation time.. :-\

Baitshop

Quote from: Billyo62 on October 04, 2011, 06:54:50 pm

I used some of that same verbiage and QF gave me vacation time.. :-\

The difference, obviously, being that the B&E Thinktank was in the mental masturbation business.... :P

Earl is my Hero!!

Texarkana_Piggie

True Believer

Billyo62

trevster10

Brian G

trevster10

Smithian

trevster10

Billyo62

Quote from: trevster10 on October 05, 2011, 12:02:31 am
B.G. seems to know a lot about QF.

During the week- goes by BG --Regular Fayetteville guy

Weekends- Goes by QF- " Takes a walk on the wild Side " Do ta do .do ta da do ta do... "

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas