• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best places

Started by bigchief72455, December 14, 2016, 09:43:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bigchief72455

Its all over and I am bored. Looking forward to travelling to some games next year. I am just wondering what are some of the best places to eat or best concession items at everyone's home field to get. Pocahontas would have to be the Redskin Burger. Cheeseburger with grilled onions or the bbq nachos.

Superjack45

Well I can tell you this much for sure PG I think has the best Nachos in the State they were absolutely wonderful to eat all kind of explosive ingredients. I couldn't hardly believe how good it was.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Superjack45 on December 14, 2016, 10:34:43 am
Well I can tell you this much for sure PG I think has the best Nachos in the State they were absolutely wonderful to eat all kind of explosive ingredients. I couldn't hardly believe how good it was.

Yes BBQ chicken Nachos at PG.
Pea Ridge has good grilled burgers
Shiloh has good grilled burgers and dogs too... Also have Chick Fila chicken sandwiches

Stealthfan

I really have to give the nod to Shiloh for burgers nowadays.  I can't nail it down, but it seems something's been lost with the Pea Ridge burger since moving to the new facilities.     Maybe it's just the first impression experience years ago at the old field.  Maybe it was me missing a whole quarter at the new place waiting to get my burger.

I'll say Shiloh's burger came right off the charcoaler still hot and I received it in 2 minutes. I even had time to pee after enjoying it and didn't miss any of the next quarter.  Then later I enjoyed a  Chik Filet sandwich for variety!  And both times washed it down with McCalister's (Great restaurant) sweet tea!

Come to think of it....this is my official nomination for Shiloh as the new grilled burger/concession dinner 4A-1 champ.

I need to try the PG chicken nachos to be objective, but the other 4A-1 concession stands need to step it up!  Hey, we know a carry-over-warmed-up-refrigerated-from last- game?-burger when we taste it.  Make an impression!!!  We will pay good $ to eat if it's good! We all arrive there rushed and hungry! 

Kudos Shiloh !   This year was impressive!!!

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Stealthfan on December 16, 2016, 01:24:18 am
I really have to give the nod to Shiloh for burgers nowadays.  I can't nail it down, but it seems something's been lost with the Pea Ridge burger since moving to the new facilities.     Maybe it's just the first impression experience years ago at the old field.  Maybe it was me missing a whole quarter at the new place waiting to get my burger.

I'll say Shiloh's burger came right off the charcoaler still hot and I received it in 2 minutes. I even had time to pee after enjoying it and didn't miss any of the next quarter.  Then later I enjoyed a  Chik Filet sandwich for variety!  And both times washed it down with McCalister's (Great restaurant) sweet tea!

Come to think of it....this is my official nomination for Shiloh as the new grilled burger/concession dinner 4A-1 champ.

I need to try the PG chicken nachos to be objective, but the other 4A-1 concession stands need to step it up!  Hey, we know a carry-over-warmed-up-refrigerated-from last- game?-burger when we taste it.  Make an impression!!!  We will pay good $ to eat if it's good! We all arrive there rushed and hungry! 

Kudos Shiloh !   This year was impressive!!!

Yes, props on the sweet tea! I missed the first qtr too at Pea Ridge!!!  We were probably in line together...

OLDSCHOOL82

Best burger is at Dover.  They grill vegetables and have them set out on the fixings table!  Best tamale is at Dardy.  PG has good barbeque nachos. 

prHOG13

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on December 16, 2016, 07:41:38 am
Yes, props on the sweet tea! I missed the first qtr too at Pea Ridge!!!  We were probably in line together...
That game the concessions were just overloaded. It's not normally like that, but it was a pretty hefty crowd and the volunteers couldn't handle the influx of people it seemed like most of that game. The rest of the season was pretty smooth I think

Stealthfan

I'm sure the semifinal game was really overloaded.  My experience actually happened at a regular season game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas