• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who wins state?

Started by Youknowwhothisis, December 05, 2016, 09:31:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Warren or Pea Ridge

Pea Ridge
14 (20%)
Warren
56 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Voting closed: December 08, 2016, 09:31:43 am

Youknowwhothisis

I know who most of y'all will pick, I just wanna see how many of you are wrong ;D (Pea Ridge 28-27)

JoshuaRug13

Oh no!  Pea Ridge might not even show up!  Warren has already won this game!  We stink!  We didn't beat anyone or play anybody!  Warren will kill us if we go! 

;D

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Youknowwhothisis on December 05, 2016, 09:31:43 am
I know who most of y'all will pick, I just wanna see how many of you are wrong ;D (Pea Ridge 28-27)

This score reminds me of a Shiloh / Glen Rose upset championship game...  They do happen, I was at that one...

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on December 05, 2016, 10:02:09 am
This score reminds me of a Shiloh / Glen Rose upset championship game...  They do happen, I was at that one...

Yeah...I forgot that upsets happen...

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on December 05, 2016, 11:56:53 am
Yeah...I forgot that upsets happen...

I thought Friday night when  you guys beat Shiloh that was upset, are you 10 second Tom?

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on December 05, 2016, 01:52:35 pm
I thought Friday night when  you guys beat Shiloh that was upset, are you 10 second Tom?

it was an upset...though most say no because they don't want us to play the underdog card in a game. 

nchan

Next year can we work on not dribbling down to whatever this is on every single thread? Not that I don't like a good trash talking but geez some of this is less than interesting, and I have a feeling several of you are interesting.

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: nchan on December 05, 2016, 02:32:34 pm
Next year can we work on not dribbling down to whatever this is on every single thread? Not that I don't like a good trash talking but geez some of this is less than interesting, and I have a feeling several of you are interesting.

Oh not trash talking.  Pea Ridge will be brutally beaten, and I am a Blackhawk fan!

polksalet

JoshuaRug13

December 05, 2016, 02:41:11 pm #9 Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 02:43:20 pm by JoshuaRug13
Quote from: polksalet on December 05, 2016, 02:37:25 pm
Warren 63-14

Lol...weren't you the same person who picked Nashville to beat PR 56-10?  LOL

cuckoobird

JoshuaRug13

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Oldman on December 05, 2016, 03:47:12 pm
You're gonna get in trouble at school again. Two ears one mouth.

Na!  Not trash talking with this one!  We will get brutally beaten! 

Quote from: Jack1990 on December 05, 2016, 03:51:10 pm
OM he can't help it...he has so many hooks in his mouth he can't possibly throw them all!

Wasn't trash talking once again!  No way in the world little ole Pea Ridge gets that Championship! 

Overdahill

Sports Guru

Warren by 24

Jacks 38 Blackhawks 14

HBG PRIDE

Think it will be close, but I pick Warren by 10

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on December 06, 2016, 10:37:45 am
Think it will be close, but I pick Warren by 10

Who has better hamburgers???

HBG PRIDE

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on December 06, 2016, 10:41:40 am
P.Ridge...hands down!

That's a big advantage PR has playing at home... Rotten hot dogs at WMS, not so much....

prHOG13

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on December 06, 2016, 10:43:01 am
That's a big advantage PR has playing at home... Rotten hot dogs at WMS, not so much....
We're taking the grill on the road with us

STUNNA

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on December 06, 2016, 10:40:07 am
Who has better hamburgers???

screw hamburgers... its all about the turkey legs!!!!

Danold Dump

Team that holds the championship trophy up after game wins this one 90% of the time every time...Dump out.

BlackhawkNation

Pea Ridge wins this one. 28-24. Low scoring game. I think weather will be a bit of a factor but these boys will pull through. I can't wait to see this one.

MUFASA #2

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on December 05, 2016, 10:00:33 am
Oh no!  Pea Ridge might not even show up!  Warren has already won this game!  We stink!  We didn't beat anyone or play anybody!  Warren will kill us if we go! 

;D
On a good note you will get to play the snare drums at WMS. Jacks win big!!

STUNNA

oh Joshua must be behind on his school work... or administration might have changed the wifi password..lol

prHOG13

Quote from: STUNNA on December 06, 2016, 11:18:01 am
oh Joshua must be behind on his school work... or administration might have changed the wifi password..lol
He's in timeout

BlackhawkNation

bigchief72455

I think he had to take an imposed hiatus from FF for a while because of his antics. Sort of a banishment to the children's table if you will.

SCRAPYARD

This game to me is shaping up just like the Mena/Warren game a couple of years ago. PR has a few players, but not enough to get the job done. If the game is close Warren will only wins by 21. Wishing both teams safe travels and an injury free game. Good luck to both teams.

JoshuaRug13

Gonna be a great game come this Friday!  So excited! 

JoshuaRug13

Actually had quite a bit of homework at this time!  Some tough Art Appreciation work!  Had a 5 page essay  :o!

Quote from: bigchief72455 on December 06, 2016, 01:34:29 pm
I think he had to take an imposed hiatus from FF for a while because of his antics. Sort of a banishment to the children's table if you will.

Yeah, I had a good dinner though!  Saw a lot of my little cousins at the children's table!  One of them flung a piece of food at me, so I walked away from that!  LOL!

mr.b@sc

Quote from: STUNNA on December 06, 2016, 10:49:54 am
screw hamburgers... its all about the turkey legs!!!!
Nothing beats a bbq bologna sandwich from Dway...

JoshuaRug13

Lumberjackfan1978

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas